I vote for none of the above.
我一个都不选
Have you seen my sister?
你看到我妹妹了吗
No, sorry. I can't find her.
没有 我找不到她
She's missing.
她失踪了
I'll keep an eye out for her.
我会帮你留意她的
Hey, I saw you at the hospital yesterday.
昨天我在医院看到你了
Did you?
是吗
What were you doing there?
你在那里做什么
Visiting.
探望病人
Visiting?
探望
Elena and I we've known each other for a long time.
我和埃琳娜已经认识很长时间了
We might not be together right now
我们现在是不在一起
But I look out for her.
但我仍会护着她
And I'll always look out for her.
而且我永远都会保护着她
You really have to stop screaming.
不许再叫了
No, please, stop, don't...
求你了 不要这样...
Shh. I got you.
抓到你了
Excuse me.
失陪
No! No!
不 不要
I gotta do it. I'm not gonna drop you.
我要放手了 哦 我不放了
Not bad.
不错哦
Have you been eating bunnies?
最近你都吃兔子吗
Let her go.
放开她
Shh. Really?
真的吗
Ok.
好吧
No! No, no, no!
不 不要
Relax.
放松点
What's happening?
到底怎么回事
I don't need her to be dead, but...
我不需要她死 但是...
You might.
你可能会需要
What attacked you the other night?
那天晚上是什么袭击的你
I don't know. An animal.
我不知道 一只动物
Are you sure about that?
你确定
Think.
再想想
Think about it, think really hard.
再仔细使劲想
What attacked you?
什么袭击你的
A vampire.
吸血鬼
Who did this to you? You did!
是谁做的 是你
Wrong! Don't.
错 不要
It was Stefan. Don't.
是斯特凡 不要
Come here.
过来
Stefan Salvatore did this to you.
是斯特凡·塞尔瓦托做的
Stefan salvatore did this to me.
是斯特凡·塞尔瓦托做的
He's a vampire.
他是吸血鬼
A vicious murderous monster.
恐怖的杀人恶魔
Please, Damon. Please don't do this.
求你 达蒙 别这样
If you couldn't fix it before
你之前搞不定
I don't know what you can do now.
我看你现在怎么办
Your choice of lifestyle
你自己选的生活方式
Has made you weak.
让你十分虚弱
A couple of vampire parlor tricks
你耍的那些魅惑小把戏
Is nothing compared to the power that you could have
根本无法和你原本可以拥有的力量相比
That you now need.
你现在就需要力量
But you can change that.
但是你可以改变这一切
Human blood gives you that.
人类的血液给予你改变的机会
No!
不要
You have two choices.
你有两个选择
You can feed and make her forget.
吸她的血 然后让她什么都不记得
Or you can let her run screaming "vampire"
或者让她大叫着"吸血鬼"
Through the town square.
在镇子的广场上疯跑
That's what this is about?
你的目的就是这个吗
You want to expose me?
你想暴露我的身份
No! I want you to remember who you are!
错 我要你记起真实的自己
Why? So what, so I'll feed?
为什么 为了让我吸血吗
So I'll kill?
杀人吗
So I'll remember what it's like to be brothers again?
记得我们曾经是好兄弟的时候吗
You know what let her go.
放她走
Let her tell everyone that vampires have returned to mystic falls.
让她告诉每个人 吸血鬼又重返瀑布镇了
Let them chain me up
让他们把我锁起来
And let them drive a stake through my heart
让他们把木头插♥进♥我的心脏
Because at least I'll be free of you.
那样至少我就可以摆脱你了
Come here, sweetheart.
过来 亲爱的
No! It's OK.
不 没事的
What happened?
发生什么事了
Where am I?
我在哪里
I ripped my stitches open.
我伤口开线了
You ok?
你还好吗
I took some pills, man.
我吃了些药而已 老兄
I'm good.
我很好
It's good to be home.
回家真好
Think I might stay a while.
我想我要待一段时间了
This town could use a bit of a wake-up call.
瀑布镇需要被唤醒
Don't you think?
你不觉得吗
What are you up to, Damon?
你到底想干什么 达蒙
That's for me to know and for you to...dot dot dot.
我也正在想呢 而你就要...
Give Elena my best.
替我向埃琳娜问好
She said you found her wandering around.
她说你发现她到处乱逛
Yeah.
是的
So
那么
Thanks.
谢谢
It's just so much drama.
太戏剧性了
Ever notice how the druggies
注意到瘾君子
Are the biggest attention whores?
才是最能吸引注意力的婊♥子♥吗
Excuse me. Hi.
你们好 打扰一下
Hi. Have you guys seen Elena?
你好 你们看见埃琳娜了吗
I think she went home.
她好像回家了
I'm gonna give you Elena's cell number and her email.
我给你她的手♥机♥号♥和邮箱地址
She is big on texting
她喜欢发短♥信♥
And you can tell her...
你可以告诉她
I said so.
是我说的
Thank you.
谢谢
You ok?
你没事吧
What happened to you?
你怎么回事
That's so rude.
我太无礼了
I'm sorry. Excuse me.
对不起 失陪一下
She kind of wigs out.
她太激动了
It's like her thing.
她很容易激动
Jer?
杰里
No. It's me the hypocrite patrol.
不是 是我 冒牌搜查员
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I've become my worst nightmare.
我自己都被自己吓到了
The authority figure who has to violate a 15-year-old's privacy.
一个侵犯15岁孩子隐私权的当权者
Jackpot.
找到
I see the hiding places haven't gotten any more creative.
藏东西的地方一点创造性都没有
What brought this on?
为何上演这么一出啊
Your ass-hat of a history teacher
你那狗屁历史老师
Shamed me good yesterday.
昨天狠狠羞辱了我一番
You got Tannered. Been there.
泰纳就是这样 我也经历过
"Discover the impossible Ms. Summers."
萨默斯女士让不可能也变成可能
Got it. Thanks.
明白了 谢谢
Like I didn't know I was screwing up.
好像我不知道自己搞砸一样
You're not screwing up aunt Jenna.
珍娜阿姨 你没有搞砸
Yes, I am.
不 我搞砸了
You know why?
知道为什么吗
Because I'm not her.
因为我不是她
She made everything look so easy.
她做每一件事都好像很容易
High school, marriage, having you.
高中 结婚 生下你们
I can't do it.
我做不到
I'm gonna say or do the wrong thing
我说的做的都不对
And he's gonna get worse and it's gonna be my fault.
他的情况会越来越糟 而这是我的错
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表