there's nothing in any of these that's gonna help you.
你翻遍所有书也是没用的
If you're blocked, it's in here.
你感觉受阻 是因为你有心结
You gotta clear it out
你得把它从脑子里清除
then you're back in business.
然后你的魔力就回来了
Clear what out?
清除什么
Whatever's got you so scared.
让你产生恐惧的根源
Hi, Jenna. I'm so sorry.
珍娜 对不起
Where are you?
你在哪里
Why didn't you call?
你怎么不打电♥话♥回来
I was so tired last night.
昨晚太累了
I fell asleep at Bonnie's.
我在邦妮家睡了
And then this morning, I just wanted to get to school.
今天早上我就直接去学校了
Are you ok?
你没事吧
You know, Stefan and stuff.
你知道 就斯特凡那烦心事
Come on,
别这样
there's gotta be another way.
肯定还有其他办法
After all these years, it's still only Katherine.
那么多年过去了 你心里仍只有凯瑟琳
How do you even know she's still alive?
你怎么知道她还活着
Well, you help me get into that tomb and
你帮我进到那个古墓里去
we'll find out.
我们就会知道了
I already did.
我帮过你了
20 years ago. Remember?
还记得吗 20年前
3 easy steps-- Comet. Crystal. Spell.
3个步骤 彗星 水晶 咒语
There's a little problem with number 2.
第二步有点小问题
I don't have the crystal.
我没有水晶
That's it, Damon.
那不就得了 达蒙
There is no other way. It's Emily's spell.
没有其他方法了 那可是艾米莉的咒语
What about a new spell
那我们采用新的咒语
with a new crystal that overrides Emily's spell?
新的水晶 破除艾米莉的咒语可以吗
It doesn't work that way, baby.
那样是行不通的 宝贝
Emily's spell is absolute.
艾米莉的咒语是无法破除的
You can't get into that tomb.
你不可能进到墓里
Come on.
别这样
Hello?
有人吗
Anybody here?!
有谁在吗
Elena, is that you?
埃琳娜 是你吗
I'm here.
是我
Where are you?
你在哪里
You lied.
你骗了我
Not until I explain, please.
请听我解释
So, you didn't lie?
你敢说你没撒谎
Just tell me where you are. So that I can come get you.
告诉我你在哪 我来接你
How am I connected to Katherine, Stefan?
斯特凡 我跟凯瑟琳到底有什么关系
I honestly don't know.
老实说我也不知道
And I'm supposed to believe that?
你指望我会相信吗
It's the truth. I--
我说的是真话
Listen--
听着
You ok?
你没事吧
Don't pretend to care.
别跟我假惺惺
I know you're gloating inside.
我知道你正幸灾乐祸呢
Hey, it's Bree.
是我 布瑞
You'll never gonna guess who walked into my bar.
你猜猜谁到我的酒吧来了
Hello?!
有人吗
Anybody?!
有人吗
Can I help you?
有事吗
I'm Stefan. I'm a friend of Bonnie's.
我是斯特凡 邦妮的朋友
Her dad told me that she might be here.
她父亲告诉我她可能在这里
She was. Not anymore.
刚刚在 不过现在走了
Do you know where she went?
你知道她去哪了吗
No. But you do.
不 不过你知道
I'm sorry?
什么
I told her to face down her fear.
我让她去战胜自己的恐惧
And I'm sensing now that
现在我感觉到
you know exactly why she was scared.
你知道她在害怕什么
You know what I am.
你知道我的身份
And yet you offered me your hand,
刚刚你主动跟我握手
Which means you wanted me to see that I can trust you.
意味着你想让我知道你值得信任
Can you?
你能信任我吗
I trust you'll keep her safe.
我相信你不会让她受到伤害
You'd better be on your way, then.
你最好现在就去找她
I'm not going to invite you in.
我不会请你进屋的
I'm sure you understand why.
相信你知道原因
This aisle is local and state history.
这边是本地和州的历史书籍
And civil war is one over.
内战的书在那里
What do you need?
你想找什么
Local. 1860s. Do you work here?
1860年代的本地历史 你是图书馆工作人员吗
Nope.
不是
You want reference. This way.
你想找参考书 这边
Uh, home-schooled. I study here for a moc school environment.
我在家自学 来这里感受学校气氛
Ah, here we go.
找到了
Original settlers, town archives,
最早的定居者 城镇档案
founders stuff. It's all here.
创立者的资料 都在这里
So, what's your topic?
你的论文选题是什么
The town's fear and hysteria surrounding the war
小镇对内战的恐惧和疯狂情绪
And how it influenced certain writers of the time.
以及由此对当时某些作家产生的影响
You might want to focus that.
你的侧重点是什么
The origin of local folklore and myths.
民间传说和神秘故事的起源
You mean the vampires?
你指吸血鬼吗
Let's just say that I'm descended from Katherine--
假设我是凯瑟琳的后代
Does that make me part vampire?
那表示我身上有吸血鬼的血统吗
Vampires can't procreate.
吸血鬼是不能生育的
But we love to try.
但是我们乐于尝试
No. If you are related,
你没有 如果你们有血缘关系
it would mean Katherine had a child before she was turned.
就表示凯瑟琳成为吸血鬼前生了个孩子
Did Stefan think that he could use me to replace her?
难道斯特凡觉得可以用我来代替她吗
It's kinda creepy if you ask me.
你问我 不是有点奇怪吗
Come on, what? You don't like pickles?
不会吧 你居然不喜欢吃泡菜
What's wrong with you?
你有什么毛病吗
How can you even eat?
你怎么能吃东西
If technically you're supposed to be--
严格说来你其实是...
Dead.
死人
It's not such a bad word.
说死也没什么好忌讳的啊
As long as I keep a healthy diet of
只要我保持健康饮食
blood in my system,
有鲜血在我体内
Our dody functions pretty normally.
我的身体就能和正常人一样
This nice act.
你对我的友善之举
Is any of it real?
有一丁点是真心的吗
Here you go.
给你的
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll have one too.
我也要一瓶
Time out, remember? For 5 minutes?
你让我暂时抛开烦恼 记得吧
Yeah, well that 5 minutes is going to need a beer.
既然抛开烦恼 不如来点啤酒爽快一下
There you go.
给你
You're kidding me, right? There's no such thing as vampires.
你在开玩笑 根本就没有吸血鬼这种事
Well, there's not a lot of documentation
是没有什么文献记录
But the stories have been told since the civil war.
但自从南北战争之后就一直有谣传
My granddad used to tell meall these creepy stories when I was little.
我小时候祖父讲过这类恐怖故事
And he said that his granddad told them to him.
他说是他祖父告诉他的
Yeah. That would be folklore.
是啊 那只是民间传说
Vampires are a metaphor for the demons of the day.
吸血鬼是用来比喻当时的坏人
Which are?
坏人是谁
The union soldiers.
北方盟军?
I read those stories myself. They talk about the enemy,
我也读过那些传说 其实指的是敌人
the demons that attack night.
坏人在夜间偷袭
That sounds like vampires to me.
我觉得指的就是吸血鬼
Allegorical vampires.
象征意义上的吸血鬼
Which is what it is.
不过是文学修辞罢了
Creative expression during a very volatile time.
动荡时期的创造性说法
I mean, a country at war doesn't want realism.
我是说 战争中的国民不希望面对现实
They want fantasy.
他们需要幻想
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表