Have you thought any more of what I've said?
你考虑过我说的事了吗
We'll leave soon, Pearl, I promise.
我们很快就离开 珍珠 我保证
I need to take care of a few things first.
我得先处理一些事情
You're going to turn both of them, aren't you?
你会把他们俩都变成吸血鬼 对吗
Katherine, please.
凯瑟琳 拜托了
Be Careful.
小心点
We'll all be safe, I promise.
我们都会没事的 我保证
Mr. Gilbert's coming.
吉尔伯特先生来了
Quick, your cheeks.
快给我看看 你的脸
Perfectly rosy.
真粉♥嫩♥
Miss Pearl.
珍珠小姐
May I have a moment?
可以占用您一点时间吗
Yes, Mr. Gilbert.
当然 吉尔伯特先生
I'm still waiting for you
我还在等你
to explain that comet in the sky.
给我解释划过天际的那颗彗星呢
Your mother has an admirer.
你妈妈有个爱慕者哦
As descendants of the founding families,
作为创始家族的后代
They'll want to know that they can count on you.
镇民们必须知道他们可以完全信任你
Of course they can.
当然可以
Is there any doubt?
有什么怀疑吗
I'm not sure your bother Damon
我不确定你哥哥达蒙
understands the importance of duty.
是否理解责任的重要性
Damon left the confederacy on principle.
达蒙的确脱离了南方联盟军
It was his choice
那是他的选择
and should be respected.
我们应该尊重他
You'll forgive me if I have trouble respecting a deserter.
我可不尊重逃兵 请你们见谅
Well, I never asked for your respect.
我从没要求你的尊重
Good for you, Damon.
很好 达蒙
Because all I have is disappointment.
因为我对你只有失望
You said the town is in trouble?
你说镇上陷入麻烦了
There's been too many deaths.
最近死太多人了
It is time for us to fight back and stop these killers.
是时候反击 阻止那些冷血杀手了
Killers? What are you talking about?
杀手 你在说什么
We live amongst demons.
我们一直和魔鬼共居
You're being cryptic now, father.
你何必说的那么隐晦 父亲
Why don't you just say the word?
为什么不把那个词说出来
Vampires.
吸血鬼
They exist.
他们确实存在
And they live amongst us.
而且就生活在我们之中
But we have a plan to kill them.
但我们已有了消灭他们的计划
And you're going to help us.
你们两个都要来帮忙
My father never approved of anyone I dated,
我父亲讨厌我交往的每一个女孩
which only made me want them more.
那反而使得我更想和她们在一起
Of course.
理所应当
What about you?
你呢
There were a few guys.
我也有不少
Logan isn't the only loser I've dated.
罗根并不是我约会过的唯一挫男
They ever find him? Or is he still missing?
他们找到他了吗 还是仍然不知所踪
He's not missing.
他才没失踪
He's in the Bahamas working on his tan.
他在巴哈马群岛晒日光浴呢
Very entitled, that one. Marches to his own drum.
怡然自得地享受阳光 过着他最爱的生活
He's foul.
他真可恶
They're all snooty.
他们都很骄傲自大
Hello, Elena.
你好 埃琳娜
Hey. Where have you been?
你好啊 刚才去哪儿了
We're cooking dinner.
我们在煮晚餐
Is Stefan with you?
斯特凡和你在一起吗
He'll be here soon.
他一会儿就来
How long have you been aware of me?
你什么时候知道我是吸血鬼的
I learned just recently.
最近才知道的
What about your brother?
你哥哥呢
You met Damon.
你见过达蒙了
Who do you think killed my wife?
不然你以为是谁杀了我妻子
Are you certain it was Damon?
你确定是达蒙吗
I witnessed it.
我亲眼所见
If you're here for revenge,
如果你是来报仇的
This is going to end very badly for you.
你可能会落得个凄惨的下场
I just want to find out what happened to my wife.
我只是想知道我妻子身上到底发生了什么
I thought you you said that Damon--
你刚才不是说达蒙...
Yeah.
是的
I saw him
我看到他
draining the life out of her.
吸干我妻子的血
He must have heard me coming.
他一定是听到我的脚步声
He just...disappeared.
就迅速消失了
So did her body.
她的尸体也不见踪影
They never found her.
没人找到她
Damon can never know why you're here.
永远不能让达蒙知道你来小镇的目的
He'll kill you without blinking.
他会轻而易举杀了你
I can take care of mysf.
我能保护好自己
No, you can't.
不 你不能
I can help you.
但我能帮你
If you let me.
如果你愿意的话
Don't do that.
别再那样
Do what?
哪样啊
You know what. That move was deliberate.
你知道的 你刚才是有意的
Well, yeah, I was deliberately trying to get to the sink.
是啊 我是想去水槽那儿
Speaking of Stefan,
说到斯特凡
where is he?
他到底去哪儿了
He's missing family night,
他错过和家人聚餐的好时光
which I am enjoying immensely.
我可是很享受
Is it real?
是真的吗
Is what real?
什么
This renewed sense of brotherhood.
失而复得的兄弟之情
Can I trust him?
我能相信他吗
Yes, you can trust him.
是的 你可以相信他
Can I trust him?
我可以相信他吗
I'm wearing vervain, Damon. It's not going to work.
我戴着马鞭草项链 达蒙 没用的
I'm not compelling you.
我又没有强迫你的意识
I just want you to answer me.
我只是想让你回答我
Honestly.
诚实地回答
Of course you can.
当然可以信任他
You can trust me, Mr. Salvatore.
你可以信任我 塞尔瓦托先生
I would never cheat.
我从不撒谎
I'm losing over here.
我要输了
Again!
再一次
She's good.
她打得很好
I almost believe she genuinely likes him.
我都有点相信她真喜欢他
Perhaps she does.
或许真是的
She knows father would have her killed if he knew the truth.
她知道 如果父亲知道真♥相♥一定会杀了她
Not if we talk to him;
如果我们跟他谈谈
Explained how we feel.
说说我们的感觉
He could help us keep her safe.
他可能会帮助我们保证她的安全
Have you gone mad?
你疯了吗
No, no, father would drive the stake in her himself!
不行 父亲会亲手拿木锥刺穿她的心脏
That's not true. We can trust him.
不会的 我们可以相信他
No, no, not with this.
不 这件事上不行
Please, pomise me you won't tell him, Stefan.
求你向我保证 你绝不会告诉他 斯特凡
I promise.
我保证
There was a time when I trusted him more than anyone.
曾经我最信任他胜过任何人
Trust breeds trust.
信任是相互的
You have to give it get it.
先得付出才有收获
Are you lecturing me?
你是在说教吗
Do you need to be lectured?
你需要说教吗
I just want her back.
我只想救出凯瑟琳
I'm sure you can understand that.
相信你能理解
I can understand that you would do anything for her, yes.
我理解你为了救她 什么都做的出来
Then you understand what I will do if anyone gets in my way.
那你也很清楚 如果有人捣乱 后果会怎样
You said you never played this thing before.
你说你从没玩过
I'm a fast learner. Quick reflexes.
我上手很快 反应迅速
Who are you dodging?
你在躲谁呢
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表