Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
For over a cecentury, I've living in secret
一个多世纪以来 我都秘密地活着
until now.
直到现在
I know the risk, but I have to know her.
我知道很冒险 但我必须认识她
Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine.
埃琳娜 她和凯瑟琳长的一摸一样
Hello, brother. Damon.
你好 老弟 达蒙
There's nothin' about that Logan guy I killed in here.
关于我杀的那个罗根 报上一点消息也没有
Someone's coverin' it up.
有人掩饰了此事
It's a small circle, founding families, few city officials.
只需要给一部分人用 创始人家族 一些政♥府♥官员
I of course will do anything I can to help.
我当然会尽我所能帮助你们
Alaric Saltzman.
阿♥拉♥里克·萨尔茨曼
I'm your new history teacher.
你们的新任历史老师
That's a cool ring. Thanks. It was my father's.
戒指不错 谢谢 我父亲留给我的
I have to leave. Too many people have died.
我必须离开 小镇上死了太多人
I can't be a part of your life anymore.
我不能再成为你生活中的一部分了
Don't go, Stefan.
别走 斯特凡
Good bye, Elena.
再见 埃琳娜
You know what? I'm not gonna invite you in.
算了 今晚就不邀请你进来了
Some other time, then.
那改日吧
I was dumped. Yeah, well, Logan's a jerk.
我被甩了 罗根是个混♥蛋♥
Hello, Jenna. Logan.
你好 珍娜 罗根
Aren't you gonna invite me in?
不打算邀请我进去吗
Why are you here, Logan?
你来这里做什么 罗根
I missed you.
我想你了
I was out of town. Yeah. I got that email.
我离开小镇了 我收到你的邮件了
You got an e-mail?
你收到邮件了?
You didn't send an e-mail?
你没给我发邮件吗
I can explain. Juit in, and
我可以解释的 让我进去
I'll tell you everything.
我就告诉你一切
I'm not gonna invite you in. Forget it.
我不会邀请你进来的 死心吧
Come on, Jenna. It's me.
拜托 珍娜 是我啊
The answer's no. I know you.
不行就是不行 我了解你
You're always one step from a maybe,
你总是忍♥不住心软
A tiny nudge to yes.
稍作怂恿便会答应
Heh. You just pointed out that I have no self-control.
你是说我没有自♥制♥力
Clever strategy.
战略不错
Evening.
晚上好
You're that guy from the news, Logan Fell.
你是那个新闻记者 罗根·费尔
I watch you every night.
我每晚都看你的节目
Well, I used to. I mean, you've been missing from my TV.
是以前常看 好久没在电视上看见你了
I took some time off. I noticed.
我请了一段时间假 注意到了
I'm Daphne.
我叫黛芬妮
Hey, you know somethin', Daphne? No. what?
你知道吗 黛芬妮 什么
"I live in fear."
"我深陷恐惧之中"
"It consumes me.
"它吞噬我"
"In the early evening when I see the sun begin to fade,
"每当日落西山 夜幕初降"
"The fear comes,"
"恐惧就向我袭来"
"Because I know that the night brings death."
"因为我知道 黑夜带来死亡"
Jeremy's got his sketch pad out.
杰里米又开始画画了
You're kidding.
你开玩笑的吧
Nope, but don't say a word.
不是 但一个字都别说
The minute we encourage him, he'll put it away.
我们只要一鼓励他 他就不画了
Psychology major. Check that.
很懂心理学嘛 了不起
You and stefan?
你和斯特凡
Update?
有什么进展
He knows how I feel and where I stand,
他知道我的感受和态度
And I know where he stands, but it doesn't matter.
我也知道他的 但无所谓
He's leaving, moving away.
他要走了 离开小镇
Where's he going?
他要去哪里
I've stopped asking questions. The answers get scary.
我没问 因为答案会让我恐慌
Yours leaves. Mine returns.
你的男朋友要走了 我的却回来了
Logan?
罗根
He's back.
他回来了
I didn't let him past the front door.
我没让他进门
Hope you slammed it in his face.
希望你当着他的面重重摔门
Ah, medium slam.
力度适中
3-strike rule, Jenna.
记住"三振出局"法 珍娜
You're not even allowed to watch the news.
不准你再看新闻了
Exactly. No more Logan "scum" Fell.
没错 彻底忘掉罗根·人♥渣♥·费尔
So any idea of where you'll go?
想到要去哪里没
I don't know. London, maybe. See some friends.
不知道 也许去伦敦 看些老朋友
You don't have any friends, Damon.
达蒙 你没有朋友
You're right, Stefan. I only have you, so...
你说对了 斯特凡 我只有你 所以
Where are we goin'?
我们去哪里
"We" are not going anywhere.
"我们"哪也不去
I'm gonna live my life as far away from you as possible.
我会离你越远越好
But we're a team.
可我们是好兄弟啊
we could travel the world together.
我们可以环游世界
We could try out for "The Amazing Race."
甚至可以报名参加《急速前进》节目
Hmm. That's funny.
挺有意思的
Seriously, where are you goin'?
说真的 你去哪里
'Cause we're not staying in this town.
我们不能留在镇上了
I'm here to see Damon.
我要见达蒙
Uh, sure. Ok.
好的
Sheriff.
警长
What a surprise.
什么风把你吹来了
Sorry to bother you, but we need to talk.
抱歉打搅你 我们得谈谈
Come in.
请进
Um, I hope you understand the secrecy.
抱歉搞得这么神秘
Stefan doesn't know about this yet.
斯特凡还不知道这些事
I'd like to keep it that way.
我希望一直对他保密
Of course. kids are too young to be brought into this.
当然 他还是个孩子 不能让他卷进来
So, what do you need?
需要我做什么
There's been another attack--
又出现了袭击事件
A female victim, her throat torn out,
受害者是女性 喉咙被咬破
Completely drained of blood.
血被全部吸干
It fits the pattern.
典型的吸血鬼作案方式
I-I'm sorry. I don't understand.
对不起 我不明白
I thought we solved that problem when I...
我以为这事已经平息了 那个女吸血鬼...
Staked the blonde one.
明明已经被我刺死了
I'm thinking she must have turned someone
我想她一定把某人
Or multiple someones. I don't know.
或是某些人变成吸血鬼了 谁知道呢
The story for the town is another animal attack,
对外界只能宣告是又一起动物袭击
But I'm not sure how long we can keep lying to them.
但我不确定还能隐瞒多久
The council's in an uproar.
理事会内部一片哗然
We thought we were past this.
我们以为这事过去了
So, uh, what do we do?
那么 我们该做什么
You're the only one who's ever taken on a vampire.
你是唯一和吸血鬼较量过的人
We were hoping you could tell us.
希望你能告诉我们怎么办
And then the ballet dancer and the krumper did the salsa.
接着芭蕾舞演员和小丑舞演员跳莎莎舞
Well, I was awake for that part.
演这段的时候我没睡
Well, I don't know when you fell asleep.
我不知道你什么时候睡着的
Um, did you see
那你看了
the Celine Dion waltz about cancer?
以席琳·迪翁歌♥曲为背景 癌症为主题的华尔兹吗
Those always make me cry.
那类场景总让我流泪
Yeah. And then the loud judge kept screamin',
接下来就是评委的喋喋不休
and I couldn't take it, So I turned it off.
我看不下去了 所以关了电视
I sat through "Family Guy", So you owed me.
我一直看到《恶搞之家》结束 你输了
Did I miss something?
我有错过什么绯闻吗
They've been hanging out.
他们居然开始约会了
Kind of weird, don't you think?
你不觉得有点奇怪吗
She needs someone nice like him,
她需要如他般温柔的男生
As opposed to a homicidal vampire like Damon.
而不是像达蒙般的吸血鬼杀人狂
Yeah. How are you doing with all that?
是啊 你现在感觉怎么样
I'm freaked out.
我吓坏了
Damon attacked me. I could be dead right now.
达蒙袭击我 我差点丧命了
But I'm also grateful.
不过我很感激
What? To Stefan.
什么 感激斯特凡
He saved my life, and...
他救了我 并且...
Have you seen him?
你见过他了吗
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表