Get her out of the house. Now!
把她带出来 快点
Miss Gibbons, tell me the truth.
吉本斯小姐 告诉我实话
Are you married? No.
你结婚了吗 没有
Parents, children, anyone else who lives on this property?
父母 孩子 还有谁住这吗
No. It's just me.
没有 就我自己
No? Good.
没了 很好
You were supposed to compel her.
你该只控制她意识就行了
It doesn't work that... She was human.
那样不管用... 她是人
And I'm not! So, I don't care.
但我不是 所以我不在乎
Now, get out of here. Get rid of the body!
快离开这 处理掉尸体
I'm in the process of obtaining some property.
我正在置办一项房♥产
I understand that your family
我知道你们家族
is the largest property owner in town.
拥有镇上最多的房♥产
Well, yes we are.
没错 正是
Dating all the way back to the town's original charter.
一直追溯到本镇起源呢
Your family came into a lot of new property in 186♥4♥.
你们家族在186♥4♥年获得了许多新地♥产♥
You know your history.
你很了解历史
It's a passion of mine.
很感兴趣
Guy's not even subtle about it.
他怎么都不懂掩饰的
Who is that?
那是谁
It's not my mother.
反正不是我妈
I'm sorry, Mayor.
不好意思 镇长
Do you know that boy over there?
你认识那个男孩吗
That's Jeremy Gilbert.
那是杰里米·吉尔伯特
You don't say.
原来如此
Billy, what's the holdup?!
比利 怎么磨磨蹭蹭的
Damn it, Elena!
该死 埃琳娜
Billy, Jacob, get back in here!
比利 雅各布 都过来
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
Jeremy Gilbert?
杰里米·吉尔伯特
Is that what you've been up to?
你一直就在忙这个
He's my friend. What's the big deal?
他是我朋友 有什么大不了的
His family is the reason
就因为他的祖先
I was stuck in a tomb for over a century.
我才被困墓穴里一个多世纪
That doesn't mean he'll make the same choices.
这不等于他也会那样做
I want you to stop seeing him.
我不许你再见他
I've been on my own for a long time, mother.
我已经独♥立♥很久了 妈妈
I can make my own decisions.
我可以自己做决定
Then stop acting like a child!
那就别这么幼稚
As soon as Jeremy finds
一旦杰里米发现
out what you really are, he will turn on you.
你的真实身份 他就会变成你的敌人
He already knows.
他已经知道了
What did you just say?
你说什么
Jeremy knows.
杰里米知道了
He likes it. And he likes me.
他接受了这个事实 也接受了我
Thank you.
谢谢你
For trying to help me.
试着帮我
They just needed somebody to blame,
他们只想是要归罪于某人
someone to punish.
施以折磨惩罚
Elena...
埃琳娜
You shouldn't be here...
你不该来这
She was supposed to stay in the car.
她本该呆在车里
Unh! No. No. No. Not him.
不 不 不 别杀他
Whatever. Let's get you down.
管他呢 把你放下来再说
There's vervain on the ropes.
绳子上有马鞭草
Elena, pull that.
埃琳娜 拉绳子
All right, let's go. Clothes on.
成了 走吧 穿上衣服
Wait. What? Guys, come on.
等等 干嘛 伙计们 快走
We have to get out of here.
我们得赶快离开
Uhh! Come on, we gotta go.
快 我们必须离开
The other one.
还有一个
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
Can you get him in the car?
你能扶他上车吗
Yeah. All right, go.
能 很好 去吧
What about you?
那你呢
You rescue, I'll distract. Go.
你救人 我掩护 走吧
Turn that down.
音乐关小点
It's too quiet.
太安静了
Spread out. Now.
分散行动 马上
You two, back of the house. Go.
你们两个 到后院看看 快去
Check out both rooms, cellar, now.
立刻搜查所有的房♥间和地下室 行动
Unh. Can you make it?
你撑得住吗
Ohh. You OK?
你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
Come on, we gotta keep going. Come on.
快 不能停下来 快
I'm going after Frederick!
我去追弗雷德里克
Come on, it's right over here.
坚持住 就快到了
Stefan
斯特凡
This is for Bethanne.
这下是为贝瑟恩
And this is for the tomb.
这下是为墓里的日子
Stefan
斯特凡
Stefan
斯特凡
Stefan
斯特凡
No, Stefan.
不 斯特凡
Stefan, Stefan.
斯特凡 斯特凡
Stefan! Stefan!
斯特凡 斯特凡
Where have they just gone?
他们都死到哪去了
Let's get out of here.
我们离开这吧
Oh, I'll kill them.
我要把他们全杀光
How many those vervain dose you have left?
你还有多少剂马鞭草
One.
一支
Not gonna be enough.
肯定不够
Hey, mom.
嘿 妈妈
What's going on?
做什么呢
What's it look like?
你看像什么
Honestly, I wouldn't know. I've never seen it before.
说实话 认不出来 从没见过
Well, sit down. You might wanna order pizza.
坐下吧 也许你要另外订披萨了
I'm out of practice.
我有点儿手生
Mmm. Mystery Casserole. Yum.
"天天美食"哦 真香
Yeah. Some people aren't meant for the kitchen.
是啊 有些人天生不适合厨房♥
What?
怎么了
Uh, I know it's been rough.
我知道你很难
But I'm gonna try.
但我会努力改变的
I mean, really try this time.
我是说 这次是认真的 努力改变
You just have to bear with me, ok?
对我宽容一点 好吗
Ok.
好
Ok. Good.
太好了
I got it.
我去开门
That bad, huh?
难吃是吧
What happened to you?
你怎么了
Hey, Matt.
嘿 马特
Hey.
嘿
What's going on?
出什么事了
Is your mom home?
你妈妈在家吗
All right, give me 10 minutes.
好吧 给我十分钟
And keep it out of the news until I get there.
在我到之前 先封♥锁♥消♥息♥
Grab your stuff. We gotta go.
拿上你的东西 我们得走了
Kinda got half a burger left.
我这刚聊到一半
They found Vicki Donovan.
他们找到薇姬·多诺万了
Are you serious? Where was she?
真的吗 她在哪
Storm unearthed the grave off county road.
暴雨冲开了掩土 在公路边发现的
They just brought her body down to the morgue.
她的尸体刚被送到太平间
Wait. She's dead?
等等 她死了
Come on, we gotta go.
快点 该走了
Stefan, please.
斯特凡 醒醒
Stefan!
斯特凡
Oh, Stefan, please get up. Get up, Stefan.
斯特凡 快起来 起来呀 斯特凡
Stefan.
斯特凡
Here.
给
Elena, please run.
埃琳娜 快跑
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表