There is blood on the glass.
玻璃上有血迹
Get me Damon Salvatore.
让达蒙·塞尔瓦托来找我
I can't do this!
我不能这么做
What's the matter? I can't do this.
怎么了 我不能这么做
It's OK.
没关系的
It doesn't hurt that much.
不是很疼
Just not so hard next time.
只要下次不那么用力咬就好
Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God.
天呐 天呐 天呐
I can't stop.
我停不下来了
I can't stop.
我停不下来了
Why aren't you afraid of me, huh?
为什么你不怕我
You told me not to be.
你告诉我不要害怕的啊
What?
什么
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Amber.
安波尔
Listen to me, Amber.
听着 安波尔
I need you to be afraid of me.
我要你怕我
I need you to run like hell,
我要你像见了鬼似地逃跑
Do you understand me?
听懂了吗
Run, run, now!
跑 跑 现在
What is it, did you find him?
怎么回事 你找到他了吗
There were signs of struggle in the upstairs bathroom.
楼上洗手间 有挣扎过的痕迹
There was blood.
有血迹
And that Amber girl is missing.
那个叫安波尔的女孩失踪了
Oh, my god.
天呐
He wouldn't hurt her.
他不会伤害她的
He won't.
他不会的
Let's just find him, OK?
先找到他再说 好吗
Let's get your coat, come on.
去拿你的外套 快
You said to run!
是你让我跑的
I changed my mind.
我反悔了
Stefan!
斯特凡
Stefan.
斯特凡
Come on. Get control of it. Come on.
拜托 克制 拜托
It's OK. Come on.
没事的 过来
Breathe through it, man.
深呼吸 伙计
Stefan, stop it!
斯特凡 住手
It's OK.
没事了
Stefan.
斯特凡
She doesn't remember what happened.
她不记得发生了什么
It's a good thing the girls got here when they did.
幸好她俩及时赶到
She lost a lot of blood.
她失血很多
You didn't see anything?
你们什么也没看到吗
No. We just found her
没看到 我们只是发现她
and then called Damon.
然后就叫了达蒙
She gonna be OK?
她会没事吧
Looks like it, yeah.
看着应该没事
Why don't you girls get back to the party.
这样吧 你俩先回♥派♥对去
Damon and I can take it from here.
这里交给我和达蒙
Yeah. OK.
没错 好的
They didn't see the bite mark?
她们没看到咬痕吧
No, I got here before they got too close.
没有 我先她们一步靠近
There was too much blood, they couldn't see it clearly.
血太多 她们看不清
Bonnie, can we talk about this?
邦妮 我们能谈谈吗
There's nothing to talk about.
没什么好谈的
Bonnie, please.
邦妮 别这样
I told you I wasn't going to make you choose,
我说过了 我不会逼你抉择
but I need to make the choice for myself.
但我有自己的选择
Please just leave me alone.
别再烦我了
Jer.
杰里
You ready?
好了吗
Uh, just a second.
马上
Who's that girl with Jeremy?
杰里米身边女孩是谁
His friend Anna.
他朋友 安娜
What's her story?
什么背景
Why so nosy?
你干嘛八卦
I'm just curious. He really seems to like her.
我只是好奇 他好像挺喜欢她
She's new in town, I think.
她刚搬来不久 我猜
She and her mom, Pearl.
她和她妈妈 珍珠
The family you're so rudely trying to prevent
就是格雷森老宅的买♥♥家
from buying Grayson's building.
你一直很无礼地不肯出让
Her mother's name is Pearl?
她妈名叫珍珠
Yes, so?
是呀 怎么了
Well, I believe I already know all about her.
我想我对她知之甚深
Oh, good, there you are. Jenna wanted me to get the car.
太好了你在这儿 珍娜让我去取车
What happened?
发生什么了
All right, now this is getting weird.
无事登门 看来必有蹊跷
We're here to talk.
我们是想跟你谈谈
I'm not in the mood.
没心情谈
Today's been a no-good, very bad day.
今天坏事连连 糟透了
Annabelle tells me you're looking for something
安娜贝拉告诉我你在找一样东西
I took from Jonathan Gilbert.
是我从乔纳森·吉尔伯特那拿走的
I'm listening.
我听着呢
What is that?
这是什么
Jonathan was passionate about his inventions.
乔纳森热衷于他的发明
He confided in me that
他向我推心置腹
he had created a detection device
告诉我他发明的探测工具
meant to track down the town's vampire element.
可以跟踪找到吸血鬼
It was a pocket watch.
那是块怀表
That's what it turned out to be, yes.
就是那个东西 没错
But that's not what I stole.
但我偷的不是它
I discovered my mistake when I saw the watch in Jonathan's hand
我们被捕当晚看到乔纳森握着那块表时
the night they took us.
我才知道偷错了
Its dial pointed at me.
它的指针正对着我
So what is this? I have no idea.
那这是什么 我不知道
But now it's yours.
但现在归你了
What's the catch?
耍什么阴谋
There's no catch.
没阴谋
My daughter wants to stay here.
我女儿想留在这儿
I want to stay here.
我也想留下
You refuse to trust us, and for good reason.
你不信任我们 理所应当
Consider this an apology.
就当这是道歉吧
You shouldn't be here.
你不该来这
I know.
我知道
Now you know.
现在你都知道了
That wasn't you.
那不是你
Oh, it was absolutely me.
那就是我
I'm a monster, a predator.
我是个野兽 猎食者
It's who I am, Elena.
这就是我 埃琳娜
That's what the blood makes you.
是人血让你失去了自我
The blood brings out what's inside of me.
是人血暴露了我的本质
If you think of me differently, then you are an idiot.
你不相信这是我 只能说明你傻
I know this isn't you, Stefan.
我知道这不是你 斯特凡
I wanted to drain,
我想吸干
every ounce of blood from that girl's body.
那女孩身上的每一滴血
No. It's who I am, Elena.
不是的 这就是我 埃琳娜
No, you can't scare me off.
不 你吓不倒我
Why would you risk it? Why would you come here?
你为什么要冒险 为什么要来这
Because I did this.
因为是我一手造成的
This is my fault. I'm the one who made you drink the blood.
我是罪魁祸首 是我逼你喝血的
All you did was to expose me who I really am!
你所做的只是让我原形毕露
This isn't you!
这不是你
Stop saying that!
别再说了
Don't get any closer to me.
别靠近我
I'm not gonna let this happen to you. Stop!
我不能这样袖手旁观 住口
Stefan, I'm not gonna give up on you. I believe in you.
斯特凡 我不会放弃你的 我相信你
Stop!!!
住口
Stop!!!
住口
I'm so sorry.
对不起
It's OK.
没关系
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表