Thus, vampire fiction.
如此 就有了吸血鬼文学
Man
伙计
you're smart.
你可真聪明
I gotta give it to you.
我必须说实话
When I first saw you, I missed it.
我刚见你时 可没觉得你很聪明
Yeah. I've
我...
had a rough go of it lately.But
最近过得不太顺利 不过
I'm just now getting back to my old self.
我现在又变回了从前的自己
Well, good luck on the paper.
祝你论文写得顺利
I gotta get home.
我得回家了
You know, my great grandfather
你知道吗 我祖父的祖父
actually showed me a journal once of an ancestor
其实曾给我看过一位祖先的日记
and he had written all of this creepy stuff about vampires.
他写得都是关于吸血鬼的离奇事件
It was actually really believable.
读起来让人觉得像真的一样
Wait. A journal?
等等 一本日记?
Yeah? Why?
是啊 怎么了
Are you sure you have to go?
你非走不可吗
Come on, phone!
拜托啊 手♥机♥
Great!
这下好了
Get away from me! It's me. It's Stefan.
放开我 是我 斯特凡
Stefan.
斯特凡
The ground gave way and I fell.
地面忽然塌了 我掉了下来
It's OK. It's OK. Calm down.
没关系 没关系 冷静点
Come on, let's get you out of here.
来 我先把你弄出去
How?
怎么出去
Just close your eyes.
闭上眼晴
Trust me.
相信我
You can open your eyes now.
你可以睁开眼晴了
I didn't want to scare you.
我不想把你吓到
How did you know where I was?
你怎么知道我在哪
Well, your grandmother told me what you were doing.
你外婆告诉我你想做什么
I guessed the where.
我猜应该是在这里
I heard them.
我听到了
Down there.
他们就在下面
Behind the door.
门后面
Are they in pain?
他们很痛苦吗
In the beginning--yes. But not anymore.
一开始痛苦 后来就不会了
They've been starved to the point of dessication.
他们已经饿成干尸了
But if they have blood--
但如果他们有了血
That's not going to happen, Bonnie.
那是不会发生的 邦妮
They can't get out.
他们出不去
Emily saw to that when she had you destroy the crystal.
艾米莉借用你的身体毁了水晶 万无一失了
You're safe.
你安全了
Ready...
预备...
Go!
开始
That's 3.
三次了哦
Do you need a bib?
需要给你一个兜嘴吗
Sorry I can't unhinge my jaw like a snake to consume alcohol.
抱歉我不能像蛇一样调整下巴把酒灌下去
Whatever. All right.
不管怎么样 好啦
Who's next?
下一个是谁
Another round, Bree.
再来一轮 布瑞
Honey, you should be on the floor.
亲爱的 你早应该醉倒了
I am not even drunk.
我一点都没醉
My tolerance is, like, way up
我的酒量可大了
here.
到这么高
All right, here you go.
好了 接着喝
So, you have no idea where the journal is?
所以你不知道日记在哪
Nope, gramps died and all the kids split his stuff.
不知道 祖父死后子女们分了他的财产
I can ask.
我可以去问问
I just find it weird that our ancestors kept the same kind of journal.
真是怪异 我们祖先都留着同样的日记
It's crazy.
真是疯狂
Maybe it's based in some partial reality.
可能真是基于真实事件的呢
No, It's gotta be a metaphorical.
不 绝对只是隐喻
My ancestor wrote short stories.
我祖先是写短篇故事的
So, that's why you're hung up on the fiction of it all.
所以你才坚定地相信完全是文学虚构
No, I'm hung up on fiction of it all
不 我相信那是文学虚构
Because I've seen"the lost boys" And "near dark,"
是因为我看了《迷失男孩》和《黑暗降临》
like, 50 times.
差不多50遍
Are those movies?
那些是电影吗
Hey. I've never seen them.
我从来没看过
Maybe we can have a fright night
或许我们该弄个惊魂夜
And rent a whole bunch of vampire movies.
租一大堆吸血鬼的电影
Uh, yeah, sure.
是的 当然了
Why does it sound like a no way in hell?
怎么听起来像"没门儿"似的
Sorry, I'm blunt.
对不起 我不会说话
No, it's--
不 只是
I don't want you to get the wrong idea.
我不希望你会错意
I just recently got out of something,
我最近刚走出一段感情
It's a little too soon, you know?
我怕进展有点太快了
Oh please, sure. No worries.
当然了 不用担心
I meant as friends. Yeah.
我意思是以朋友身份而已
Look, I really gotta go.
我真得走了
Nice meeting you, Jeremy.
很高心见到你 杰里米
Hello? Elena
喂 埃琳娜
Jenna? Hold on, it's loud in here.
珍娜 等等 我这儿有点吵
Elena,where are you,
埃琳娜 你在哪
are you ok?
你还好吗
Yeah. No, I'm good, eveything's fine.
我很好 一切都很好
Hold on, I can't hear you.
等等 我听不清你说话
Hello?
喂
Hey, where's your girl?
你的女孩呢
Hmm, she was right back there.
她刚还在那
Damon, no.
达蒙 别过来
What t hell?!
怎么回事
No!
不要
Who are you?
你是谁
That's perfect.
真是太好了
You have no idea.
你一点都不知道
What are you talking about? What did he do?
你在说什么 他做什么了
He killed my girlfriend.
他杀了我女友
What did she do to you, huh?
她怎么惹你了
What did she do to you?!
她到底怎么惹你了
Nothing.
她没有
I don't understand.
我不明白
My girlfriend went to visit Stefan,
我女友去拜访斯特凡
And Damon killed her. Got it?
达蒙却杀害了她 明白了吗
Lexi?
莱希
Lexi was your girlfriend?
莱希是你女友
She told me about you.
她提过你
She said you were human.
她说你是个人类
I was.
曾经是
Lexi turned you?
莱希把你转化了
If you want to be with someone forever,
如果你想和某人永远在一起
You have to live forever.
就得拥有永恒的生命
She loved you.
她很爱你
She said,
她说
"when it's real, you can't walk away."
"当真爱出现时 千万不要错过"
Well, that's a choice you're not going to have to make.
你没机会做那样的选择了
Don't. Don't, please, don't hurt him--
别 请别伤害他
I'm doing you a favor.
我来收拾你这条贱命吧
Lexi loved you.
莱希爱你
And she was good. That means you're good too.
她是个好人 说明你也是
Be better than him.
做个比他好的人
Don't do this. I'm begging you!
别这么做 求你了
Please.
求你了
Thank you.
谢谢你
It wasn't for you.
我放过他不是为了你
Well, now, look who's returned from battle
瞧瞧 是谁凯♥旋♥归来了
Can I talk to your friend for minute?
我能和你朋友谈会吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表