pathetic when it comes to women.
一遇到女人就变得很可悲
Tonight. After sundown.
今天晚上 太阳落山之后
Meet at the church.
在教堂会合
Witches don't have eternal life, right?
女巫是不能永生的 是吧
So you guys can die.
所以你们是会死的
Yeah, we can die.
没错 我们会死的
That sucks.
那太糟了
Stefan!
斯特凡
Let's get outside.
快出去
When the sun goes down,
太阳下山之后
leave town.
滚出小镇
If I ever see you again,
如果再让我看到你
I will kill you.
我会杀了你
How did you know where we we?
你怎么知道我们在哪里
Many things can feel of a witch's power.
很多东西可以感应到一个女巫的能量
Worry, anger.
焦虑 愤怒
After Stefan told me that they had
斯特凡告诉我你被他们带走之后
taken you, I had a lot of both?
那两样我都感应到了
Simple locator spell was easy after that.
用定位咒语很简单就找到你们了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
About all of this.
所有的一切
Not as sorry as they're gonna be.
他们会比你感到更抱歉
So what do we do now?
我们现在要做什么
For now, you need to stay here.
现在你们要呆在这里
A prisoner, in my own home?
当一个囚犯 在自己家里
I don't think so.
我可不这么想
I can't protect you if you leave the house.
你们离开房♥子 我就保护不了你们了
We'll protect ourselves.
我们可以自己保护自己
We need to let him have Katherine back.
我们最好帮他把凯瑟琳放出来
He's not going to stop until he gets her.
不然他是不会善罢甘休的
If we help him, maybe that ends it.
如果我们帮了他 一切可能到此为止
No! He doesn't deserve to get what he wants.
不 他不该得到他想要的
What other choice do we have?
我们还有别的选择吗
Witches being pulled down by vampire problems.
女巫总会被牵涉进吸血鬼的事情里
As much as we tried to do to stay out of it.
越想躲开 却越是躲不开
I'll open the tomb.
我会去打开那个墓的
You get your brother'girl,
你把你哥哥的心上人救出来
and destroy the rest with fire.
然后用火烧了其他吸血鬼
Then this will be all over.
这样一切就都结束了
We still have to get Damon to agree.
我们还是得去征得达蒙的同意
He already agreed once.
他已经同意过一次了
Yeah, and then we double cross him.
没错 但我们都骗了他
So now he's angry.
所以他现在很愤怒
He's hurt. there's a difference.
他是被伤到了 二者是不同的
I think I know what I have to do.
我知道要怎么做
You've got to be kidding me.
你是和我开玩笑吗
It was Stefan.
是斯特凡干的
There was nothing I could shut up! Stop talking.
我没办法 闭嘴 别再说了
Without the witch,
没有那个女巫
we don't have Damon or the grimoire.
也就没有达蒙和魔法书
Damon's not going to stop.
达蒙不会罢手的
He'll find a way to get in.
他会想办法进去的
And we're going to be there when he does.
到时候我们呆在那里就行了
I'm going to have to change the locks.
看来我得换锁了
Did you stage a jailbreak?
你逃出来了吗
Stefan.
斯特凡
oh, brother.
哦 我的兄弟
Ever the white knight.
永远都是那个白衣骑士
I convinced Bonnie to help you.
我说服邦妮帮你了
I doubt that.
我不相信
I'm not going to say that I'm sorry
我不会对你说抱歉的
We got the grimoire without you last night,
因为昨晚我们背着你拿到了魔法书
Because I'm not, really.
我真的没感到抱歉
Well, at least you're honest.
至少你很诚实
I was protecting the people I love, Damon.
达蒙 我在保护我爱的人
But so were you,
不过你也是
In your own, twisted way.
用你自己那扭曲的方式
And as hard as it is to figure,
尽管很难想明白
We're all on the same side,
但我们其实在同一阵营
after the same thing.
我们的目标是一致的
Not interested. Yes, you are.
不感兴趣 不 你感兴趣
Because you were willing to work with us yesterday.
你昨天还想着跟我们一起干的
Fool me once, shame on you.
你们骗了我一次 太可耻了
Ok, when we were in Atlanta,
好吧 那我们在亚特兰大的时候
why didn't you use your compulsion on me?
你为什么不用你的意念控制我
Who's to say I didn't?
谁说我没有
You didn't.
你没有
I know you didn't.
我知道你没有
But you could have.
但你本来可以那样做的
You and I...
你和我
We have something.
我们之间有些共通之处
An understanding.
是相互理解
And I know that my betrayal hurt you,
我的背叛伤害了你
different from how it is with you and Stefan,
那跟斯特凡背叛了你不一样
But I'm promising you this now,
但我现在向你保证
I'll help you get Katherine back.
我会帮你把凯瑟琳弄出来的
I wish I could believe you.
我真希望能相信你
Ask me if I'm lying now.
那你看看我是不是在说谎
You know I won't stop, by the way,
你知道我不会罢手的 顺便说一句
No matter what I do.
无论需要做什么
Then we'll deal with it.
那我们就成交
I didn't compel you in Atlanta
在亚特兰大 我没有用意识控制你
Because we were having fun.
因为当时我们很开心
I wanted it to be real.
我希望那是真实的
I'm trusting you.
我信任你
Don't make me regret it.
别让我后悔
The Duke party. I forgot.
我忘记了杜克的派对
I hope they stay clear of the church.
我希望他们远离教堂
Your hope, not mine.
你的愿望 可不是我的
Elena, hey.
埃琳娜 你好
Elena, oh, my god. Where have you been?
埃琳娜 天呐 你们到哪去了
Long story, no time to tell it.
说来话长 没时间细说
Wasn't talking to you. Sure you were.
又没和你说 别否认啊
We haven't met. I'm Matt.
我们以前从未见过 我叫马特
Matt, there's a reason we haven't met.
马特 我们素未谋面是有原因的
You and I are going that way.
你和我去那边
I'm sorry, you guys.
抱歉 失陪
Cleared the debris away.
断壁残垣都清理干净了
Set the torches like you asked.
按你的要求竖起火炬
We can get down now.
我们可以下去了
What is that?
那是什么
It's everything I need to destroy them.
全都是我用来消灭他们的工具
Are you sure Damon will come back with her?
你确定达蒙会带着她过来吗
Brother, witches.
弟弟 女巫们
Everything ok?
事情顺利吗
I just want to get this over with.
我只希望事情早点结束
Are we ready?
都准备好了吗
I guess so.
我觉得是
Done!
完成
Hey, uh, I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Hey, man.
兄弟
Uh, you got any weed?
你有大♥麻♥吗
Wait, you're kidding me, right?
开玩笑吧
You act like a total dick every time we cross paths,
每次我们碰到一起 你就像个混♥蛋♥
And now you want to party with me?
现在又想和我一起狂欢了吗
I'm not that wierd, I'm just asking question.
我没那么古怪 我只是问你有没有
Dude, I don't get you, man.
我搞不懂你 兄弟
It's a party.
是个派对啊
You're a partier, ok? There's no need to psycho-analyze it.
你也是来寻欢的 没必要揣测别人的心理
I don't party any more.
我已经不再寻欢作乐了
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表