Emily, tell me what you did.
艾米莉 告诉我你干了什么
To save her,
为了救她
I had to save them.
我必须救其他人
You saved everyone in the church?
你救了当时教堂里的所有人
With one comes all.
救了一个就都救了
I don't care about that. I just want Katherine.
我不在乎那些 我只要凯瑟琳
I knew I shouldn't have believed a single
我就知道我不该相信
Word that comes out of your mouth.
你所说的任何一个字
This isn't about love, is it?
你的所为与爱无关 对不对
This is about revenge.
你是为了复仇
The two aren't mutually exclusive.
二者并不冲突
Damon, you can't do this.
达蒙 你不能这样做
Why not? They killed 27 people,
为什么 他们杀了27个人
And they called it a war battle.
而且称它为战役
They deserve whatever they get.
他们罪有应得
27 vampires, Damon.
27个吸血鬼 达蒙
They were vampires.
他们是吸血鬼
You can't just bring them back.
你不能将他们释放出来
This town deserves this.
镇上的人活该
You're blaming innocent people for something
你将仇恨发泄到无辜的人身上
That happened 145 years ago.
事情都已经过去145年了
There is nothing innocent about these people,
镇上的人一点也不无辜
And don't think for a second it won't happen again.
别以为历史不会重演
They already know too much,
他们已经知道很多事了
And they'll burn your little grandwitch
当他们发觉真♥相♥后 会烧死你的女巫后代
Right next to us when they find out. Trust me.
也不会放过我们的 相信我
Things are different now.
现在不同了
Don't do this.
别这样
I can't free them.
我不能释放他们
I won't.
我不会的
Incendia!
烈火熊熊
No!
不要
No. no.
不 不
No, please.
不 求你了
Bonnie!
邦妮
No!
不
She's alive, but barely. I can save her.
她还活着 但奄奄一息了 我能救她
Her neck,
她的脖子
It's healing.
正在痊愈
God.
天啊
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
Uh, your window was open. I thought you should know.
你的窗户开着 我以为你知道
Not funny.
一点也不好玩
Look, earlier today, I lied.
听着 今天早些时候 我说谎了
About? About being in bed with you.
什么谎 和你躺在一张床上
We cuddled, and it creeped me out.
我们抱在一起 我有点吓到了
It creeped you out?
吓到你了?
I mean, did you just come over here to insult me or what?
我说 你是来羞辱我 还是来干嘛的
Because it's been a really long night.
那可是一个漫漫长夜啊
No, it's just that I... I don't like you.
不 只是...我不喜欢你
I never have, but...
我从没喜欢过你
It was nice.
但那感觉很好
What?
什么
Being in bed with you, it felt nice.
和你一起在床上 那感觉很好
And so, I was thinking about it,
所以 我一直在想
And I thought that I should tell you
我想我应该告诉你
I stayed the night because you were all sad and alone
我那晚留下是因为你很忧伤孤独
And I felt bad for you.
我为你感到难过
Well, thank you,
好吧 多谢了
'Cause I love being a charity case.
我就喜欢被人可怜
You can leave now.
你可以走了
No, because I know...
不 我理解这种感觉
With Vicki gone and my mom off with Pete whoever,
薇姬不告而别 我妈也跟皮特跑了
It's just me, so...
只留下我一人 所以
I know.
我感同身受
Katherine never compelled me.
凯瑟琳从没强迫过我
I knew everything every step of the way.
每一步我都很清楚
It was real for me.
那对我来说很真实
I'll leave now.
我现在要走了
I don't understand, Elena, what happened to me.
我不懂 埃琳娜 刚才怎么了
He attacked me, and...
他袭击了我
His face was like...
他的脸变了
How do you feel? Are you ok?
你感觉怎样 没事吧
I'm fine.
我没事
It's... it's just this blood. I don't...
只是这些血 我不知道
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
What's going on, Elena?
怎么回事 埃琳娜
I'll explain everything, Bonnie, ok?
我会向你解释一切的 邦妮 好吗
Let's just get out of here.
我们先回家吧
Bonnie. Bonnie, look at me.
邦妮 邦妮 看着我
Trust me.
相信我
He's not going to hurt you.
他不会伤害你
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
快
Shh. Get in.
上车
Is she in danger of becoming...
她会不会变成...
No. No, she has to die with my blood in her system,
不 只有当她死亡时 体内存在我的血液才可能
So keep an eye on her tight
所以要密切留意她
And make sure that nothing happens,
确保她不会有事
And once it leaves her system, she'll be fine.
只要血液排出 她就没事了
I'm gonna tell her the truth.
我要告诉她真♥相♥
You sure?
你确定吗
I can trust her.
我信任她
I need someone to know, someone to talk to.
我需要有个人让我倾诉
I can't live in secret.
我不能活在秘密里
I know.
我理解
Shouldn't have to.
你也不该活在秘密里
You saved her life.
你救了她的命
I'm sorry, Stefan. I thought that...
抱歉 斯特凡 我原以为
I couldn't be with you, but I can.
不能和你在一起 但其实我可以的
You don't have to push me away.
你不用把我推开
I can do this.
我可以做到的
I can't.
但我做不到
I, uh... I have to leave, Elena.
我...我得走了 埃琳娜
Too many people have died.
太多人死了
Too much has happened.
太多事发生了
What? No.
什么 不
I know you think you're protecting me, but
我知道你以为你在保护我 但...
I have to.
我必须得走
Coming home was...
回来是...
It was a mistake.
是一个错误
I can't be a part of your life anymore.
我不能再成为你生活中的一部分了
Don't go, Stefan.
别走 斯特凡
Please...
求你...
You don't have to. This is your home.
你不需要离开 小镇就是你的家
You...just please don't go.
求你别走
Good-bye, Elena.
再见 埃琳娜
You're just gonna walk away?
你就这样一走了之吗
Don't walk away, Stefan!
别走 斯特凡
Stefan!
斯特凡
Hello, Jenna.
你好 珍娜
Logan.
罗根
Aren't you gonna invite me in?
不打算请我进屋吗
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表