Where are you going?
你们要去哪儿
We have some business in town.
去镇上办事
We'll be back as soon as we can.
我们会尽快回来
I trust that you'll keep an eye on things.
我相信你会帮忙照看的
So, I'm the babysitter now.
这么说 我成了保姆咯
Frederick.
弗雷德里克
If this is going to work,
要想成功
We have to cooperate with one another.
我们就必须合作
So you say.
那是你说的
I'll watch things, Miss Pearl.
珍珠小姐 我会照看着的
Thank you, Harper.
谢谢你 哈柏
I'm thinking nothing huge,
我也没想弄的有多高调
Just dinner at the grill,
就是去吃吃烧烤
Maybe late movie.
或许看看夜场电影
You mean like a double date?
你是说四人约会吗
2 pair out on a friday night,
两对情侣在周五晚上出去玩玩
Coupled.
成双成对的
Yeah, a double date.
是的 四人约会
Do you think that's a good idea?
你觉得这是个好主意吗
Why not?
为何不是
You know, we all haven't gone out together before
我们还没有一起出去过呢
And I don't want it to be uncomfortable for us.
我不想我们之间总别别扭扭的
Like, the couple dynamics have changed,
现在 我们都有了新伴
And there's been a little awkwardness between you, Matt and me,
你 马特和我之间有些尴尬
And I just think it's important that we get over it.
我觉得该让那一切都过去
I don't know. You know what?
我不确定 知道吗
I... I think that sounds like a great idea.
我觉得这主意不错
You do? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
Yeah, a nice evening out with friends.
和朋友们一起出去 度过一个美好的夜晚
Sounds fun.
听起来很有趣
As in fun.
权当娱乐
A double date it is.
那就四人约会吧
Ok.
好的
So, we will see you tonight.
那我们晚上见
Ok. Ok.
好 好的
Hello, Damon.
你好 达蒙
Ever hear of knocking?
没学过敲门吗
An invitation wasn't necessary.
不需要受邀进入
I'm surprised that no living person resides here.
我很惊讶 竟然没有活人居住在此处
Is it just you and your brother?
就只有你们兄弟俩?
Yeah.
是啊
How do you keep off all the vampires?
家里来吸血鬼怎么办
Killed 'em.
杀掉咯
Damn!
该死
Have a seat, Damon.
请坐 达蒙
I was hoping we could have a word.
希望我们可以谈谈
Sure.
当然
Freak.
怪胎
We've taken up residence at a farm house just outside of town.
我们目前居住在城外的一间农舍里
It'll suffice for now.
暂且足矣
All 25 vampires?
所有25个吸血鬼?
Not all. Some.
不是所有 几个而已
I imagine that a few have already left town.
我想有些已经离开镇上
Others are probably still in the woods
其他的可能还留在森林里
Or, like us, acclimating.
或者 像我们一样 学着适应
How'd they get out of the tomb?
他们是怎么爬出坟墓的
I think the witch screwed up that part of her hocus-pocus.
我想是那个女巫的巫术有些失效了
I understand from Anna
我听安娜说
That the founding families still have a secretcouncil?
创始家族还有个秘密的理事会
And you're a part of it.
而你是其中一员
Pfft. That's ridiculous.
荒谬
I've been in Mystic Falls since the comet, Damon.
达蒙 我从彗星出现时就来神秘瀑布镇了
I'm up to speed.
我熟悉形势的
So am I.
我也一样
And now that you've infiltrated the council,
既然你已打入理事会内部
I'll need to know everything they know.
我需要了解他们所知道的一切
Starting with a list of names
从理事会所有成员
Of all the council members and their families.
及其家人的名单开始
And everyone you've supplied with vervain.
还有所有你已供给马鞭草的人
Yes, that will have to stop immediately.
是的 立即停止供应
What exactly are you trying to achieve?
你们到底想要怎样
Mystic falls is our home, Damon.
神秘瀑布镇是我们的家园 达蒙
They took that from us.
他们霸占了它
Our land, our home.
我们的领地 我们的家园
It's time we rebuild.
收复失地的时候到了
What, are you crazy?
什么 你疯了吗
That was 186♥4♥.
那是在186♥4♥年
Wake up, woman.
醒醒吧 女人
The world has moved on.
时代不同了
As a reward for your help,
作为报酬
I'm willing to give you what you want most.
我愿意给你最渴望的东西
I want nothing.
我不渴望任何东西
Katherine.
凯瑟琳
You wouldn't even know where she was.
你都不知道她在哪儿
You've been under the ground for the last 1 1/2 centuries.
你在地下都埋了一个半世纪了
Katherine and I were best friends
我和凯瑟琳一直是最好的朋友
long before we came to Mystic Falls, Damon.
早在来神秘瀑布镇之前就是 达蒙
I know how she thinks.
我了解她的想法
I know her patterns.
知道她的行事作风
I know where to find her.
我知道哪里能找到她
I no longer have any desire to see Katherine ever again.
我现在没有一丝再见凯瑟琳的想法了
And there's no way in hell I'm gonna play the role of your little minion
而且 让我做你的跟班 门都没有
I'm not asking for your help, Damon.
达蒙 我不是在请求你的帮助
Finding Katherine was just a mere gesture of kindness.
寻找凯瑟琳只不过是我在表示善意
The rest is non-negotiable.
其余没有商量余地
I have 400 years on you, little boy.
小子 我比你多活了四百年
I'll rip you from limb to limb without even blinking and you know it.
让你粉身碎骨 简直就是易如反掌
I'll be in touch.
我会再联络你的
You got me flowers.
你给我买♥♥花了
Well, I figured it's a date,
我想既然是个约会
why not do it right?
何不做得有模有样
I would have driven, too,
我本想开车来接你的
But you're the one with the car.
但只有你有车 我可没有
You know, you'd think that
我说 细细推算
for someone who was around when the car was invented,
早在汽车刚发明的时代你就在世了
that you'd have one.
该有一辆才对
Oh, I have one.
有倒是有一辆
I just never drive it.
只是我从来没开过
You know, it's not too late to cancel.
现在取消约会还不晚
Why would we do that?
为什么要取消
I don't know. It just seems surreal.
我说不清 感觉不太现实
Like maybe we weren't meant to get to the normal part.
也许我们注定过不了普通人的生活
That's exactly why we're going to do it.
所以我们才要去参加约会啊
We're going to go out,
我们要出去
have some fun,
找点乐子
And try to remember that we don't have to be so serious.
告诉自己 不必每天提心吊胆
Listen, when I decided to stay here and to get to know you,
听我说 当我决定留下来认识你时
It was so that I could do things like this.
就希望能像现在这样
I could bring my girlfriend flowers,
给女朋友买♥♥花
take her out on a date,
带她出去约会
try to be normal.
试着过普通人的生活
Have you ever even been on a double date before?
你之前有过四人约会的经历吗
Oh, absolutely.
当然
Um, 1972. Hef and the twins.
1972年 同海夫及双胞胎姐妹花
What?
什么
Yeah. Playmates. I got Miss. June.
没错 花♥花♥公♥子♥玩伴 我的女伴可是六月女郎
Are you serious?
是真的吗
Miss Sommers?
萨默斯小姐吗
Yes? Hi, Pearl.
是我 你好珍珠
Hi. This is my daughter Annabelle.
你好 这是我女儿安娜贝拉
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表