Previously on The Vampire Diaries
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
For over a century
一个多世纪以来
I have lived in secret until now.
我都秘密地活着 直到现在
I know the risk but I have to know her.
我知道这很冒险 但我必须要认识她
I'm Elena.
我叫埃琳娜
I'm Stefan.
我叫斯特凡
I know.
我知道
I'm Damon, Stefan's brother.
我是达蒙 斯特凡的哥哥
You didn't tell me that you had a brother.
你没告诉我你有个兄弟
Being around her, being in her world?
在她身旁 进入她的世界
Does it make you feel alive?
让你觉得自己还活着是吗
He told me about your ex, Katherine?
他跟我说了你的前女友 凯瑟琳
She broke your heart.
她伤了你的心
That was a long time ago.
那是很久以前的事了
I'm gonna give you Elena's cell number.
我给你她的手♥机♥号♥
What are you up to?
你到底想干什么
That's for me to know and for you to...dot dot dot.
我也正在想呢 而你就要...
I was hoping I'd see you again.
我一直希望再见到你
Good morning.
早上好
Please...
求你
Don't.
不要
Don't do that.
不要这么做
No! no!
别别别
No!
不
Get away from me! No!
离我远点儿 不要
This could have gone a completely different way.
我们完全可以不必如此的
I'm not saying don't date the guy.
我不是说别和那家伙约会
I'm just saying take it slow.
我只是建议你慢慢来
You were the one who said to go for it.
你可是那个鼓励我主动一点的人
Now I'm saying take it slow.
现在我建议你慢慢来
Why the about-face?
你为什么变卦了
It's not an about-face.
才不是变卦呢
You're single for the first time
在你的高中生涯里
In your entire high school career.
你可是第一次切换到单身状态
It's the perfect time to play the field.
正是寻欢作乐的最佳时机
Oh, because I'm so that girl.
是啊 那还"真像"我的作风啊
Seriously, what are you not saying?
说真的 你是不是有什么事隐瞒
It's stupid.
都是蠢话
Bonnie...
邦妮
What? Spit it out.
什么 有话直说
I accidentally touched Stefan
我无意中碰到斯特凡
And got a really bad feeling.
感应到了很多负面的能量
Is that it?
就这个吗
Bonnie.
邦妮
It was bad bad!
非常的黑暗可怕
Is the whole witch mojo thing again?
又是你那套女巫术吗
You know what? I'm just concerned.
要知道 我只是担心你
This is me expressing concern
最好的朋友新交了男朋友
About my best friend's new boyfriend.
我只是想表示一下关心
And I love you for it, I do.
我很感激你对我的关心 真的
But I feel good.
但是我感觉很好
It's been a hard year,
今年过得很艰辛
And I'm starting to kind of feel like
而现在 我开始有希望
Things are getting back to normal again.
觉得生活又恢复正常了
And you know what? Stefan is a big part of that.
要知道 斯特凡起了绝大部分的作用
I rock. I scored 2 tickets
我太厉害了 搞到了两张
To the Posers Saturday night.
周六晚上"装腔作势"乐队的票
They're playing at the Rat.
他们会在"醉鼠"酒吧演奏
You and Tyler have fun.
祝你和泰勒玩得开心
Don't be like that.
别这样
Come on. I want you to go.
来吧 我想和你去
You're not worried everyone's going to know
你不怕别人知道
You're screwing the stoner geek?
你和一个嗑药的怪胎鬼混吗
Oh, wait-- everyone already knows.
不对 大家已经知道了
Yeah. But it's not like that anymore,
的确 但情况已经不一样了
So now we can be friends and just hang.
所以我们可以做朋友 一起玩啊
Tell me something, was it the drugs?
告诉我 是为了毒品吗
Were you sleeping with me because of the drugs?
你和我睡觉是为了搞到毒品吗
Screw you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
No, if there's another reason, please, I'm all ears.
如果还有其他理由 你请说 我洗耳恭听
Good morning, Elena.
早上好 埃琳娜
Good morning, Bonnie.
早上好 邦妮
Hey, um, I gotta find Caroline.
那个 我要去找卡罗琳
She's not answering her phone.
她没接电♥话♥
So I'll see you guys later.
那一会儿见
Bonnie, wait...
邦妮 等等
She doesn't like me very much.
她不怎么喜欢我
She doesn't know you.
她还不了解你
She's my best friend. She's just looking out for me.
她是我最好的朋友 她只是担心我
But when she does,
一旦她跟你熟了
She will love you.
她会喜欢你的
Look--
看
There's Elena and her new boyfriend.
埃琳娜和她的新男友在那边
Now, what are they doing?
他们在做什么呢
Oh, they're walking,
他们在散步
Walking, walking.
走啊 走啊
Yep. Right into the sunset.
对 一直走到日落
You're a dick.
你真浑蛋
While you just stand there
而你就傻站在这里
looking like one of those little yard trolls.
活像七个小侏儒之一
Gnomes.
是小矮人
Here's what we're going to do.
我想到个好主意
Are you free tonight?
你今晚有空吗
Yes. Perfect.
有空 太好了
Dinner, my house. 8:00.
晚饭 在我家 八点钟
You, me, and bonnie.
你 我 和邦妮
You two will spend some quality time.
你们花些时间了解下彼此
And she'll get to see what a great guy you are.
之后她就知道你有多棒了
Mission accomplished.
任务达成
What am I supposed to do, Ty?
我还能做什么呢 泰
She made her choice.
她已经做出选择了
Let her know she made the wrong one.
让她知道她选错了
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Ty, don't. Ty, don't!
泰 不要 泰 不要
Ty!
泰
That throw was insane.
刚刚那个投球真酷
I didn't know you played football.
我不知道你会玩橄榄球
I used to. It was a long time ago.
以前打 很久以前了
So why don't you try out for the team?
那你怎么不试着加入球队呢
Yeah, I don't think so.
没想过
So you don't like football?
你不喜欢橄榄球吗
No, I love football. I think it's a great sport.
不 我很喜欢橄榄球 是项很棒的运动
But in this case,
不过现在的情况是
I don't think football likes me.
我觉得是橄榄球不喜欢我
You saw Tyler over there,
你看到泰勒的举动了
And we both know how Matt feels.
你我也都知道马特怎么想的
They don't know you.
他们不了解你
To them, you're mysterious loner guy.
对他们来说 你是个神秘又孤僻的人
Wouldn't hurt to be part of.
跟大家融洽一点又没什么害处
Make some friends. Says the girl
交点朋友 你还好意思说我
Who spends her alone time writing in a cemetery.
你还独自一人在墓地写日记呢
Hey, come on. There's more to me than just
拜托 我可不是个只会
Gloomy graveyard girl.
腻在墓地的阴郁女孩
There's a whole other Elena that you have yet to meet.
还有个截然不同的埃琳娜你还没见识过呢
She was into everything, very busy.
她兴趣十分广泛 积极得很
Well, I look forward to meeting her.
我很想见见她啊
And when will that be?
什么时候呢
Soon.
快了
She's working on it.
她正在努力呢
World war Ⅱ ended in...
第二次世界大战结束于...
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表