Previously on "The vampire diaries"...
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
For over a century, I have lived in secret.
一个多世纪以来 我都秘密地活着
Until now.
直到现在
I know the risk.
我知道很冒险
But I have to know her.
但我必须要认识她
Elena...she's a dead ringer for Katherine.
埃琳娜 和凯瑟琳长得一模一样
I want the invention. I don't have it.
我要那件发明 不在我手上
But Damon does.
但在达蒙手上
And you're gonna get it for me.
我要你去帮我拿到手
I'm not gonna give the device to Isobel.
我不会把那发明交给伊泽贝尔
So she can give it to John who's gonna turn around and kill me.
好让她拿给约翰 他再回来杀我
But it'll be useless. Bonnie can take the spell off.
但它会失效的 邦妮可以消除它的魔力
You took a risk with Damon.
在达蒙的问题上你冒了险
How did you know that he was going to give it to me?
你怎么知道他会将之给我
'Cause he's in love with you.
因为他爱上你了
I couldn't do what she wanted me to do.
我不能做她希望我做的事
It wasn't right.
那样做不对
But when Elena finds out...
但要是埃琳娜知道了
She's never going to forgive me.
她永远都不会原谅我
This dress hurts.
裙子穿着真难受
Suck it in, baby.
忍♥忍♥吧 宝贝
No, no, no, no.
不对不对
This lineup is all wrong.
队形全错了
The marching band should be in front of the historical society.
游♥行♥乐队应该在历史协会的前面
Matt, time to get on your float.
马特 该去你的花车上准备了
Boys,
小伙子们
I asked you to put the chairs on the Founder's float.
我让你们把椅子放到创立者花车上去
Ladies, time to get on your float.
姑娘们 该上花车了
Look at you, all retro.
看看你 一身复古装束
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
Why wouldn't I be here?
我为什么不能来
Bonnie deactivated the gilbert invention.
邦妮消除了吉尔伯特发明的魔力
Isobel's gone.
伊泽贝尔走了
And it's Founder's Day.
而且今天是创立日啊
I'm here to eat cotton candy and steal your girl.
我过来吃棉花糖 抢你女朋友啦
Don't start with me, Damon.
别来惹我 达蒙
Oh, you started it, Stefan,
是你先惹我的 斯特凡
with that whole "I'm insecure, leave Elena alone" speech.
是你对我说 "你让我没安全感 离埃琳娜远点"
I'm just enjoying that.
我就喜欢你那样
As long as you heard it.
至少你听进去了
Huh? What?
什么
You have no sense of humor, Stefan.
你一点幽默感都没有 斯特凡
Actually, I just have no sense of Damon humor.
其实我只是没有达蒙式幽默而已
Damon humor.
达蒙式幽默
hey, look.
听着
I get it. I get it.
我懂了 我懂了
I'm the better, hotter, superior choice,
我比你优秀 性感 出众
and you're scared now that Katherine's out of the picture
你害怕我不再迷恋凯瑟琳之后
that I'm gonna turn all my attention to Elena.
把注意力转向埃琳娜
But don't worry. Elena is not Katherine.
别担心 埃琳娜不是凯瑟琳
You're right. She's not.
没错 她不是
Anna.
安娜
Look at you.
看看你
Heh. I know, it's stupid, huh?
我知道 很傻帽吧
I'm part of the parade.
我要参加游♥行♥
But how are you?
你还好吗
I've been...been been so worried,
我一直很担心你
and I feel awful.
我感觉糟透了
Why?
怎么了
You didn't kill my mother. Your uncle did.
不是你杀了我妈妈 是你叔叔干的
Are you sure it was him?
你确定是他吗
Who else would have done it?
不然还会是谁
He doesn't understand, Anna. It's who he is.
他不懂 安娜 他就是这种人
He hates all vampires.
他憎恨所有的吸血鬼
He's just doing what he thinks is right.
他只是在做他认为正确的事情
Are you defending him?
你这是在帮他说话吗
No. No way.
不 不是
It's just...
我只是
I do understand where he's coming from.
能理解他的初衷
He's convinced all the tomb vampis
他坚信墓穴里的吸血鬼
want revenge on this town,
想要对小镇进行报复
and he's just...
他只是
he's trying to protect it.
他只是在设法保护小镇
They do want revenge.
他们的确要报仇
Or, at least, they did.
至少他们有过这种想法
But that's why we separated from them.
所以我们才和他们分道扬镳
My mom wasn't after revenge.
我妈妈不是为了报仇
She just wanted her life back.
她只是想重拾生活
I have to get out of this town, Jeremy.
我要离开镇上了 杰里米
You're leaving?
你要走吗
But I've been thinking. You could come with me.
但我想你可以和我一起走
I could turn you.
我可以把你变成吸血鬼
I mean, you said you wanted me to.
你说过 你想让我这么做
Here.
给
It's my blood.
是我的血
If you die with it in your system,
如果你死的时候体内有我的血
you'll come back.
你就会重生
Anna...
安娜
I know you,
我了解你
what it's like for you...
明白你的感觉
Being alone, always feeling empty inside,
孤身一人 内心空虚寂寞
No one to understand.
无人理解
But when you're a vampire,
可你一旦变成吸血鬼
you don't have to feel that way.
就再也不用承受这些了
You can shut it off.
你可以屏蔽掉这些感觉
I can show you how.
我可以教你怎么做
I wanted to.
我曾这么希望过
I did.
真的
But I don't think I can.
但我做不到
I'm sorry.
对不起
John?
约翰
Is...is that even possible?
这 这怎么可能
Well, there's no proof,
倒是没有确凿证据
but he dated Isobel when she was a teenager,
但伊泽贝尔年轻时曾跟他约会过
and he was the one who brought
而且是他把她送到
her to your dad's office for the delivery.
你养父的诊所分娩
My whole life, I've never liked this man.
我长这么大 都没喜欢过这个人
I...
我
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I just...
对不起 对不起 我只是
I wanted to tell you before Damon dropped it on you
想在达蒙把这事用极不妥当的方式
in some typically inappropriate way.
一股脑儿抛给你之前亲口告诉你
No, I'm happy that you told me. I just...
别这样 我很高兴你告诉我 只是
I really hope that it's not true.
我真心希望这不是事实
What am I supposed to do? Do I just...
我该怎么做啊 难道就
confront him and say, "Are you my biological father?"
径直走到他面前问 你是我生父吗
I guess when you're ready.
等你准备好了吧
I'm never gonna be ready.
我永远都不会准备好的
Stefan, I have enough problems
斯特凡 我现在爱的这个家庭里
with the family that I actually care about.
内部矛盾已经够多了
Jeremy hates me, and why wouldn't he?
杰里米恨我 而且恨得有道理
My journal gave him every single reason to.
我的日记给了他充分的理由来恨我
He's just hurt. He's confused.
他只是受到了伤害 手足无措
He's never gonna forgive me for Vicki,
薇姬这件事上他永远都不会原谅我的
tor taking away his memory, for lying to him.
不会原谅我抹掉他的记忆 对他撒谎
He's your brother. He'll forgive you.
他是你弟弟 他会原谅你的
Just give him some time.
给他点时间就好
Say cheese.
笑一笑
Wait. Hide your cast.
等等 把你的石膏板藏起来
It's not eraappropriate. Seriously?
不符合时代 不是吧
Yes. Ok. All right.
是的 好吧 好吧
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表