I know it's been a rough couple of months,
我知道近几个月我表现不怎么好
But I've been... I've been trying to turn them around.
但是我已经试着改变现状了
Yeah, I saw that,
是的 看得出来
But the problem is
但是问题是
We're halfway through a semester,
我们这学期已经过去一半了
And half a fail is still pretty bleak.
半途而挂也挺惨的
This is the part where you say to me,
所以你接下来该说
"What can I do to? I wanna change that."
"我该怎么办才能通过这门课"
Well, I'm glad you asked.
很好 我很高兴你问
How do you feel about extra credit?
加点额外学分怎么样
Yeah. Yeah, totally. Whatever.
好 求之不得 让我做什么都行
Good. Write me a paper then.
很好 那写一篇论文交给我吧
Ok. About what?
没问题 关于什么的
History.
历史
Pick a topic. Keep it local.
找个话题 关于本地的
No Wikipedia Regurgita.
不准照搬维♥基♥百♥科♥上的东西
These old towns have a lot of rich history,
老城镇都有着悠久的历史
So just get your hands dirty,
多动手去查找吧
Make it sing, and you're back on track.
优秀的话 就可以顺利通过了
Deal?
成交吗
Uh, yeah. Deal.
当然 说定了
That's a, uh... that's a cool ring.
那个 那戒指真酷
Oh, thanks. It was my father's.
哦 谢谢 是我父亲的
Heh. Llittle garish, but family.
有点花哨 但也算传家宝啦
You know.
你懂的
You've got a week.
给你一星期的时间
Hey.
嘿
Hey. What is that?
嘿 那是什么意思
What is what?
什么是什么意思
The "hey."
那个 嘿
It was twice. That is 2 heys. That...
两次了 你说了两个嘿
Do you have any other words in your vocabulary?
难道你就不会说些别的吗
What's wrong with "hey"?
说嘿又怎么了
It reeks of awkward subtext.
让人觉得话里有话
You spent the night in my bed,
你在我床上共度一夜
There was cuddling, and then you snuck out before dawn
抱着我 却在黎明时溜走了
So you wouldn't have to face me,
就为了避免面对我
Which I must say is a total lame guy
我不得不说你的行为很差劲
Move that I did not appreciate
让我很瞧不起
And now with the heys?
现在跟我说嘿
Seriously? I mean,
没搞错吧 我是说
I may have been some pathetic,
那天在派对上我可能像
Insecure mess at the party
一个毫无安全感的可怜虫
But do not mistake that for me being a pushover,
但别误认为我就是一个好哄的人
Because I do not let guys mess with my head anymore.
因为我再也不会让男人控制我了
I heard your mom in the morning,
早上我听见你妈妈回来了
And I didn't want to get you in trouble,
我不想给你造成麻烦
So I went out the window.
所以才从窗户溜走的
You went out the window? Well, another lame guy move.
你从窗户离开的 又一个差劲的行为
Your mom's the sheriff.
你妈妈是警长
And as for the heys, I'm pretty sure
至于我说嘿 我很肯定
It's what I've said to you every day since the first grade.
从一年级开始我每天早上就那样对你说
Tryin' to read somethin' into it...
你妄加揣测我的意思
Lame girl move.
也很差劲啊
You weren't in class. I was worried.
你没去上课 我很担心
Yeah, I got your messages,
是的 我收到了你的短♥信♥
and sorry I didn't get back to you
抱歉没有回复你
What I wanna say shouldn't be said over the phone.
我不想在电♥话♥里跟你说
A simple "I didn't kill my brother" text would have sufficed.
你只要说"我没杀我哥哥"就够了啊
I didn't kill my brother,
我没杀我哥哥
As much as he deserved it.
虽然他死有余辜
He has you to thank for that.
他该感谢你
So what did you wanna tell me?
那么你想跟我说什么
I won't be coming to school anymore.
我不会再来学校了
I'm gonna back off and keep my distance.
我要离开 保持距离
It's the right thing to do.
这才是正确的做法
Back off from school or...
离开学校还是...
From me?
离开我
Thank you for telling me.
谢谢你亲口告诉我
It's better this way.
这样对大家都好
Yep. I got it.
是啊 我明白
You're angry.
你在生气
That's good.
那很好
Be easier if you hate me.
你恨我的话会好过一点
Ok, it's your last chance.
好了 这是你最后的机会了
I'm gonna scream.
我要喊了
Oh, no, don't do that. Let's stay on point.
哦 不 千万别 我们说正事吧
Listen, I want my necklace.
听着 把我的项链还我
You can't have it.
你休想拿到
Well, I can't take it, but you can give it to me.
我是抢不到 但是你可以给我啊
I'm trying to help you here.
我是在帮你啊
I don't want your help.
没那个必要
You do want my help, and you don't even know it.
你都不知道你有多需要我的帮助
You know why, you little witch?
你知道为什么吗 小女巫
'Cause you have stumbled into something
因为你卷入了一些可怕的事
You need to stumble out of.
你现在抽身尚且来得及
Just leave me alone, or I swear I'll...
别烦我 不然我保证
Ooh. Don't. No threats.
少来这一套
Look-A...You hurt me last time.
听着 第一 你上次弄伤了我
B...I wish you no harm.
第二 我也是为你好
Believe it or not, Bonnie, I wanna protect you.
邦妮 不管你相不相信 我想保护你
Let me help you get Emily off your back.
让我帮你摆脱艾米莉
How do you know about her?
你怎么知道她的
I know a lot of things
我知道的远不止这个
And I know more about that crystal than you do
关于那块水晶 我知道的比你可多多了
And I know that she's using it
而且我知道她正在用它
to creep inside of you.
潜进你的身体
See how scared you are?
你已经被吓得六神无主了
And you should be, because I will get that crystal,
你的确该感到害怕 因为我迟早会拿到那块水晶
Even if I have to wait for Emily to give it to me herself.
即使等到艾米莉亲自给我
So next time she comes out to play
所以 下次她出现的时候
You tell her...
你告诉她
That deal's a deal.
说话要算数
He's bad news, Elena.
他简直就是噩梦 埃琳娜
He really scared me.
他真的吓到我了
You need to stay as far away from Damon as possible.
你应该离达蒙越远越好
I'm trying. he just keeps showing up.
我也想啊 但是他一直纠缠我
I don't want you to be alone.
我不想你一个人待着
You're sleeping at my place tonight.
你今晚过来睡吧
We can make a whole night out of it.
我们可以用一整晚来理清这个事情
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Are you ok?
你没事吧
Now I am.
现在没事了
All my problems were because of that thing.
全部都是那块水晶惹的祸
Can't believe I didn't do that sooner.
我早该把它给扔了
What's your grams gonna say?
不知道你外婆知道了会怎样
Grams isn't the one being haunted by a 150-year-old ghost, is she?
又不是她被那个150岁的鬼缠身 对吧
Ok, then.
那好吧
I like a man who can dine alone.
我喜欢单独用餐的人
A quiet strength.
很有魅力
I thought you were still in that whole Logan depression thing.
我以为你还在因罗根一事而心伤呢
Oh, I've sworn off men forever
我已经发誓永远不碰男人
But it doesn't mean I can't observe them from a safe distance.
但那并不表示我不能远远地看男人
Well, I can introduce you.
我可以介绍你们认识
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
I wouldn't have called if it wasn't important.
事关紧要 否则我也不会打电♥话♥找你
I know that.
我知道
He threatened her, Stefan.
他威胁她 斯特凡
What would Damon want with Bonnie?
达蒙想从邦妮那里得到什么呢
She has this necklace. Caroline got it from Damon
她有条项链 卡罗琳从达蒙那里得到的
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表