Previously on The Vampire Diaries
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
For over a century
一个多世纪以来
I have lived in secret until now.
我都秘密地活着 直到现在
I know the risk but I had no choice.
我知道这很冒险 但我别无选择
I have to know her.
我必须要认识她
I'm Elena.
我叫埃琳娜
I'm Stefan.
我叫斯特凡
I know. We have history together.
我知道 我们一起上历史课的
Last spring my parents'car
去年春天我父母的车
Drove off of a bridge into the lake.
从桥上坠下掉到湖里
You won't be sad forever, Elena.
悲伤不会永远伴随你的 埃琳娜
I live with my uncle.
我和我叔叔住在一起
Any siblings?
有兄弟姐妹吗
None that I talk to.
都很久不联♥系♥了
Hello brother. Damon.
你好 弟弟 达蒙
Elena. She's a dead ringer for Katherine.
埃琳娜 和凯瑟琳长得一模一样
Wherever you go people die.
你所到之处 就有人丧生
My god. It's Vicki!
天呐 是薇姬
Something bit her. She's losing a lot of blood.
什么东西咬了她 她正大量失血
Somebody help!
谁来帮帮忙
Vampire.
吸血鬼
Don't you crave a little? Stop.
你一点也不渴望吗 够了
Let's do it. Let's just go straight for Elena.
我们一起吸血吧 直接去吸干埃琳娜
Imagine what her blood tastes like!
想象一下她的血尝起来什么味道
Stop!
够了
Stay away from Elena.
离埃琳娜远一点
I'll take that as an invitation.
我就当你这是在邀请咯
Hey. Did you hear that? Hear what?
你听见了吗 听见什么
I heard thunder.
打雷声
There's no thunder.
没有打雷声
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Because if it rains
如果下雨了
Then we won't be able to see the comet.
我们就看不成彗星了
It's not gonna rain.
不会下雨的
Listen. I...
听着 我
Got you a little something.
要送你个小礼物
It's back in the car.
我放在车里了
Don't you move.
躺着别动哦
Stay dry.
别淋湿了
It's not gonna rain.
不会下雨的
I knew it!
我就知道
I told you it was gonna rain!
我和你说了要下雨吧
Open!
快开啊
No!
不
Please!
求你了
Dear diary
亲爱的日记本
This morning is...different.
今天早上不同寻常
There is change. I can sense it
有些改变 我能察觉到
Feel it.
感觉到
I'm awake.
我醒了
For the first time in a long time
长时间以来我第一次
I feel completely and undeniably wide awake.
感觉到彻底的清醒
For once I don't regret the day before it begins.
我第一次 没有在一天开始前就失望
I welcome the day...
我迎接这新的一天
Because I know...
因为我知道
I will see her again.
我会和她再次相见
I will see him again.
我会和他再次相见
For the first time in a long time
长时间以来我第一次
I feel good.
感觉不错
Do I look adult?
我看起来够成熟吗
As in respectfully parental?
像个为人父母的样子吗
Depends where you're going.
这要看你去哪里了
Jeremy's parent-teacher conference.
去见杰里米的老师
Hair up or down?
头发盘起来还是放下来好呢
Sexy stewardess.
性感空姐
Boozy housewife.
嗜酒主妇
Up it is.
那就盘起来好
You're feisty today.
你今天很活跃啊
I feel good which is rare.
我感觉很不错 少见哦
So I've decided to go with it.
所以我想保持这感觉
Fly free, walk on sunshine and all that stuff.
随便逛逛 在阳光下走走 诸如此类的
Where is Jeremy?
杰里米在哪里
He left early.
他很早就走了
Something about getting to wood shop early
他说他要早点去木工工场
To finish a birdhouse.
去完成个鸟笼
There is no wood shop, is there?
没有什么木工工场是吧
No. Yeah.
没有 是啊
You can't be in here. Hon. Visiting hours don't start till 9:00.
你不能在这里 亲爱的 九点以后才可以探视
I just...
我只是
How is she?
她怎么样了
She's lost a lot of blood.
她失血过多
Yeah. But she's gonna be ok, right?
对啊 但是她很快就会好 是不是
She needs her rest.
她需要休息
So you come back later.
所以你一会儿再来吧
Come on.
走吧
Originally discovered nearly 5 centuries ago
人们最初发现它是在五个世纪前
It hasn't been over mystic falls in over 145 years.
已有145年未光临神秘瀑布镇的上空了
Now the comet will be its brightest right after dusk
黄昏后将是此彗星最闪亮的时期
During tomorrow's celebration.
正好是在明晚的庆典时间
Are we bothering you Mr. Salvatore?
我们打扰到你们了吗 塞尔瓦托先生
Ms. Gilbert?
吉尔伯特小姐
I brought it.
我把书带来了
Told you.
就说我有的吧
Wuthering Heights by Ellis Bell.
艾力斯·贝尔著的《呼啸山庄》
You know I can't believe she didn't use her real name.
我简直不敢相信她没有用真名
All the Bronte sisters used pseudonyms.
勃朗特姐妹都使用笔名
It was the time.
那个年代就是如此
Female writers weren't very accepted then.
公众不认可女作家
Where did you get it?
你从哪里找到的
Uh... It was passed down, through the family.
是家里长辈传下来的
I have lots of books. Go ahead. Keep it.
我有很多书 这本送你 拿着吧
Oh, no. I...
不行 我
But I would like to read it again.
但是我很想再读一遍
I promise I'll give it back.
我保证一定会还给你的
Ok.
好吧
I'm confused.
我糊涂了
Are you psychic or clairvoyant?
你是巫师还是灵媒
Technically gran says I'm a witch.
我外婆说我是个女巫
My ancestors were these really cool
我的祖先当年都是
Salem witch chicks or something.
很厉害的塞勒姆女巫什么的
Gran tried to explain it all
外婆想要给我解释清楚
But she was looped on the liquor
但是她醉得太厉害了
So I kinda tuned out.
所以我也没当回事
Crazy family? Yes. Witches? I don't think so.
荒唐的家族 没错 但女巫 我不相信
Yeah. Well. Feel free to conjure up the name and number
是啊 要是能用魔力算出
Of that guy from last night.
昨天那家伙的名字和电♥话♥号♥码该多好
I didn't see him. You did.
我没看见他 是你看见他的
Why didn't you just talk to him?
为什么你不和他聊聊
I don't know. I was drunk.
我不知道 我喝醉了
Hey, Tyler. Hey, I'm sorry to interrupt.
泰勒 抱歉打断你们
I was just wondering how Vickie's doing
我想问问薇姬怎么样了
Since you guys are so close.
既然你们那么亲密那你一定知道
Is she ok?
她还好吗
She's fine. Now get out of here.
她很好 你可以走了
How bad is she?
她伤得厉害吗
Do they know what attacked her?
知道是谁袭击她了吗
Is she going to make a full recovery?
她会痊愈吗
Was she happy to see you?
她见到你高兴吗
What room number was she in?
她住哪间病房♥
I'm going to kick your ass.
我现在很想揍你一顿
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表