Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
For over a century, I have lived in secret,
一个多世纪以来 我都秘密地活着
Until now.
直到现在
I know the risk, and I have to know her.
我知道很冒险 但我必须要认识她
Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine.
埃琳娜 和凯瑟琳长的一模一样
Where is he?
他在哪
They have him. I can't get in.
在他们手上 我进不去
Pearl says we're not here for revenge, right?
珍珠说我们的目的不是复仇 不是吗
That's exactly what we're here for.
我说复仇正是我们的目的
Can you make it?
你撑得住吗
Take my wrist. You need more blood.
咬我的手腕 你需要血
Stefan, he's dead.
斯特凡 他已经死了
You were like this other person.
你当时就像变了个人
Everything's gonna be OK.
一切都会好起来的
They found Vicki Donovan.
他们找到薇姬·多诺万了
A storm unearthed the grave off county road.
暴雨冲开了掩土 在公路边发现的
She's dead? Matt.
她死了 马特
Could you turn it up a little bit?
你敢把音量调得再高点吗
It's not annoying yet.
还不够烦人
Sorry.
对不起
When you goin' back to school?
你什么时候回学校
Soon.
快了
Oh, come on. Just drink already.
拜托 来继续喝点血吧
Come on.
拜托
This self-detox is unnatural.
强行的自我控制是不健康的
Could you get that away from me, please?
把那东西拿开点 拜托了
How long did it take you to wean yourself off of it
上次的放纵后
after you last indulged?
你花了多久才戒掉?
That's not good.
不容乐观啊
Be fine. It just takes a little bit of time.
会好的 只是要花点时间
I don't get it. You know,
我就不明白了
You don't have to kill to survive.
你又不需要以杀人为生
That's what blood banks are for.
不是有血库嘛
I haven't hunted a human in...
我已经保持不杀人
Gahh... way too long.
好久了
Oh, I'm impressed.
真了不起
It was completely self-serving.
我是为了我自己
Trying to get the town off the trail of vampires,
好让镇上没有吸血鬼出没的迹象
which is not very easy,
真不容易呀
considering there's an entire tomb of them running around.
要知道墓里所有吸血鬼都跑出来了
What are we planning on doing about that?
我们该怎么办
We're not gonna be doing much of anything
要是你没有足够的力量
if you don't have your strength.
我们什么也做不成
There's nothing wrong with partaking
其实根本不算是做坏事啊
in a healty diet of human blood from a blood bank.
有节制地喝血库里的血完全可以接受
You're not actually killing anyone.
你又没有杀人
I have my reasons.
我有我的理由
Well, what are those holier-than-thou reasons?
什么假仁假义的理由呢
You know, we've never actually discussed that.
我们从来没有真正讨论过
You know, I-I'd love to hear this story.
我 愿闻其详
You're really enjoying this, aren't you,
你真的很享受 是吧
just watching me in a struggle?
看着我痛苦挣扎
Very much so.
非常享受
I hate to break it to you, Damon,
我不想破坏你的兴致 达蒙
But...ahem...I actually have it under complete control.
但是 我真的已经完全控制住了
You do?
是吗
Oh. Well, then you should just carry on
好吧 那你就继续让
making the rest of us vampires look bad.
其他吸血鬼自惭形秽吧
Have a great day, Stef.
祝你今天愉快 斯特
Oh. Hey, I almost forgot something.
哎呀 差点忘了
Come on , Jeremy. Going to school.
快点 杰里米 要上学了
Walking out the door now.
快出门
You forgot this.
你忘了这个
Thank you.
谢谢
Elena.
埃琳娜
Uncle John. Hi.
约翰叔叔 你好
Jenna. John. You made it.
珍娜 约翰 你竟然到了
Said I'd be in by noon.
我说过会中午前到的
what you say and what you do are typically two very different things.
你一向是 说一套做一套
Uncle John. What's up?
约翰叔叔 过的好吗
I had some business in town.
我来镇上办些事
I thought a visit was in order.
所以我想最好还是来拜访一下
How long you staying?
你要待多久
I don't know yet.
还不知道
Hmm. OK. Well, I'm gonna go to school. I'll see you later.
好吧 我要去上学了 再见
What's up with Jeremy?
杰里米怎么了
He just lost a friend,
他一个朋友刚去世了
So try to be sensitive.
所以你要识相一点
I'm always sensitive.
我一向很识相的
Right. So really, how long are you staying?
好吧 说真的 你打算待多久
Can't you at least pretend that you're happy to see me?
你就不能假装一下见到我很高兴吗
Oh, my God, John.
我的天 约翰
It is so good to see you.
见到你太高兴了
How have you been?
你过得好吗
No, I can't.
不行 装不下去了
Did you really think
你以为我真的会
I was just gonna sign the escrow papers and send 'em back?
签好转让协议寄给你吗
Actually, I did.
事实上 是的
I'm not gonna let you sell my brother's office.
我不会让你卖♥♥掉我哥哥的办公室的
It's not up to you or me.
这事由不得你我
It belongs to Jeremy and Elena.
那是杰里米和埃琳娜的财产
They're minors, so I get the final say,
他们还未成年 所以我说了算
being that I'm the estate's trustee.
我是他们的遗产受托人
He said his trip is open-ended.
他说他不定什么时候离开
Uncle John. I never really liked that guy.
约翰叔叔 我就没喜欢过他
Heh. Does anyone?
谁会喜欢他
I am here for moral support if you need me.
需要的话 我精神上支持你
Thanks. I think I'll suffer this one alone.
谢谢 我想我自己能搞定
You've been through enough.
你已经够煎熬了
Thank you, by the way, for just... for everything you did
谢谢你为薇姬的追悼会
At Vicki's funeral and her memorial.
和葬礼所做的一切
I couldn't have done it without you.
没有你我撑不下去
Of course, Matt.
是我该做的 马特
So is Caroline still baking for you guys around the clock?
卡罗琳还在全天候照顾你们吗
She finally went to her dad's, which is a good thing
她终于到她爸家了 那倒是件好事
because my mom was gonna strangle her
因为她要是再倒掉我妈做的千层面
if she dropped off more lasagna.
我妈就要掐死她了
What's your problem?
你怎么了
I just don't want any.
就是不想抽
All right.
那好
They say she ODed.
他们说她嗑药过量
That's what I don't get. She was doing OK.
所以我才不懂 她当时状态很好
Apparently not.
明显不是
How'd she end up buried in the woods?
她怎么可能被埋在树林里
That's what I don't understand.
我真搞不懂
By whomever was with her when she ODed.
她嗑药而死时 被身边的人埋了
Yeah, but you leave her there.
但通常就会将尸体丢在那儿
You don't take the time to bury her.
不会花时间认真掩埋的
Maybe she saw something and...
也许她看到了什么不该看到的 然后
Hell, man, I don't know.
我也不清楚
The coroner's office has officially ruled
验尸处已经正式裁定
Vicki Donovan's death a drug overdose.
薇姬·多诺万的死是因为吸毒过量
Her family has been notified.
已经通知了她的家人
The truth will stay in this room,
只有这间房♥里的人知道真♥相♥
and we can put this behind us.
我们就让它过去吧
Thank you, sheriff.
谢谢你 警长
And on to a more pressing issue.
还有一个更紧迫的问题
John Gilbert has asked to say a few words.
请约翰·吉尔伯特来说几句
Welcome back, John. It's good to see you.
约翰 欢迎回来 很高兴见到你
Thank you, mayor.
谢谢你 镇长
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表