Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
For over a century, I have lived in secret
一个多世纪以来 我都秘密地活着
Until now.
直到现在
I know the risk. But I have to know her.
我知道很冒险 但我必须要认识她
There's a tomb underneath the church.
教堂下面有个墓穴
A spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her.
咒语将凯瑟琳封在了墓穴里 保护着她
I'm gonna bring her back.
我要把她救出来
She's not there!
她不在墓里
You saved everyone in the church?
你救了教堂里所有的吸血鬼?
We've taken up residence in a farmhouse just outside of town.
我们目前住在城外的一间农舍里
All 25 vampires?
25个吸血鬼都在吗
Some.
一些而已
I hate this house. I didn't stay locked up for 145 years
我恨这屋子 我被关了145年
to end up locked up here.
可不想继续被关在这儿
So, where's Bethanne?
贝瑟恩去哪了
She won't be coming back.
她不会回来了
My wife Iisabelle spent her life
我妻子伊泽贝尔 毕生都在研究
researching paranormal activity in this area.
此地区的超自然现象
What have you done to my wife?
你对我妻子做了什么
I turned her.
我把她变成了吸血鬼
Maybe there is such a thing as vampires.
也许吸血鬼真的存在
They're just different from the way we always thought they were.
只是跟世人的成见不太一样
You got a problem with blood, Anna?
你怕血吗 安娜
I knew this girl Vicki.
我认识一个叫薇姬的女孩
She was attacked by an animal, a bite to the neck.
她遭到了动物袭击 咬到了脖子
And then I saw your face.
之后我又看到了你脸上的变化
Why would you confront me about it?
为什么非要找我质询真♥相♥
Because maybe it's true about Vicki.
因为或许薇姬的事是真的
And also because I want you to turn me.
也因为 我要你把我变成吸血鬼
I love storms.
我喜欢暴风雨
Is that a vampire thing?
吸血鬼都喜欢吗
'cause I read vampires don't like running water.
因为我在书上看到吸血鬼讨厌活水
It's only Dracula.
只有德库拉才那样[《惊情四百年》]
He was a complete wuss.
他是个十足的窝囊废
Never showered. Very smelly.
从来不洗澡 满身臭味
Seriously?
真的吗
First rule about vampires...
关于吸血鬼的第一条例
Don't believe anything you read.
别相信书上写的
You gotta tell me more. I gotta know.
你得多告诉我点 我要知道
No, you don't.
不 没必要
'cause you're not gonna be one.
因为你不会变成吸血鬼
Come on, you can't keep saying "No" to me.
拜托 你不能总是回绝我
Look, I'm not gonna turn someone
我不会把一个对吸血鬼的了解
who learned everything he knows about vampires from netflix.
完全建立在网络资料上的人变成吸血鬼的
That's not true, and you know it.
才不是 你知道的
Why do you even want this?
你为什么想变成吸血鬼
Give me one good reason.
给我一个令人信服的理由
'cause I...
因为我...
Let me know when you can finish that sentence.
你想好再告诉我吧
Hey, you're still up.
你还没睡啊
Hey, what's up?
什么事
Looks like the there's a big storm rolling in.
看来要下大暴雨了
Can you help make sure all the windows are closed?
能帮我看看窗户有没有都关好吗
Yeah. Yeah. Sure.
好的 没问题
We're running low on blood.
血液库存不多了
You might wanna send Anna to the hospital to get some more.
或许你得让安娜去医院再弄点来
I'll send her out for some tomorrow.
我明天会让她去的
Maybe I could go with her.
也许我可以跟她一起去
If the storm keeps it dark enough,
如果暴风雨能让天色变得足够暗
I might be able to go out during the day, no sun and all.
或许我就能在没有太阳的白天出去
I'm afraid not.
恐怕你不能去
Not after your stunt at the Salvatore house tonight.
今晚你在塞尔瓦托家闹事后就更不能去了
He and his brother deserved it.
他们兄弟俩罪有应得
And where did that get you?
你又有什么斩获呢
Your girlfriend Bethanne is dead.
你的女朋友贝瑟恩死了
And you have no one to blame but yourself.
那完全怪不得别人 只怪你自己
We cannot live our lives about revenge.
我们不能活在仇恨当中
We have to have better control of our emotions.
我们要更好地控制自己的情绪
I understand, Miss Pearl.
我明白了 珍珠小姐
I just wish I knew what you were up to.
我只是希望能知道你的打算
I'm going to make an exploratory visit into town tomorrow
我明天要去镇上做些调查
to assess who's under the influence of vervain and who isn't.
看一下哪些人带有马鞭草 哪些人没有
Anna tells me that the players haven't changed much.
安娜告诉我创立者协会成员没怎么变
It's still the Lockwoods, the Forbes, the Fells...
依旧是洛克伍德 福布斯 费尔家的人
We should kill every last one of them.
我们应该把他们全都杀光
We are smarter than that, Frederick.
我们有更明智的办法 弗雷德里克
These people are not our enemies.
那些人不是我们的敌人
We don't hold grudges and resentments.
我们不需要怀恨在心
We'll get our town back.
我们会夺回小镇的
We just have to have patience.
我们只需要有耐心
You heard her.
你们听到她说的了
No revenge.
不能复仇
Patience.
要有耐心
Self-control.
要有自控力
She seems to have it all figured out, doesn't she?
看来她都计划好了 不是吗
I say we go to Pearl's, bust down the door,
我们去珍珠家 踢翻大门
and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night.
然后灭了昨晚袭击我们的蠢货
And then what?
然后呢
We turn to the rest of that house of vampires
然后我们转身对房♥子里其他的吸血鬼说
And say, "Oops. Sorry?"
"哎呀 不好意思"
I can't believe you made a deal with her.
难以置信你居然跟她做了交易
It was more like a helpful exchange of information.
其实更像是互利互惠的情报交换
And it was not exactly like I had a choice. She's...
而且我也没得选择 她
Scary.
挺恐怖的
Besides, she's gonna help me get Katherine back.
而且 她还能帮我找回凯瑟琳
Of course she is.
那是"当然"
Damon gets what he wants, as usual.
达蒙又达到了目的 一如既往
No matter who he hurts in the process.
不管其间会伤害到谁
You don't have to be snarky about it.
你没必要语带怒意
I woke up this morning
我今早醒来
To learn that all the vampires have been released from the tomb.
得知所有吸血鬼都从墓穴里被放出来了
I've earned snarky.
我没法不生气
How long are you going to blame me
我把你生母变成吸血鬼的事
for turning your birth mother into a vampire?
你还要怪我多久
I'm not blaming you, Damon.
我没有怪你 达蒙
I've accepted the fact that you're a self-serving psychopath
我已经接受你是个自私自利的变♥态♥的事实了
With no redeeming qualities.
没有任何可取之处
This isn't being very productive.
说这个没有意义
We're figure out a way to deal with Pearl and the vampires. Yeah?
我们得想办法处理珍珠和那群吸血鬼 是吧
I'm sorry. He just makes me so cranky.
抱歉 他搞得我抓狂
I know. He makes everybody cranky.
我明白 他让所有人都抓狂
So, what are we going to do?
那我们要怎么办
Damon and I are gonna handle everything, I promise.
我保证 达蒙和我会处理好一切的
Well, what about me?
那我呢
I can't just sit here and do nothing.
我不能坐在这里干等着
That's exactly what you're gonna do,
你就要这么做
Because that's what going to keep you safe.
因为这样才能保证你的安全
Which means nothing if you're not safe, too.
如果你有危险 我安全又有什么意义
What do you mean? I'm perfectly safe.
怎么这么说 我超级安全
I have Damon, the self-serving psychopath on my side.
我还有达蒙这个自私自利的变♥态♥做保镖呢
Well, that's comforting.
真会安慰人
Ok. We have some time.
我们还有点时间
I'm not meeting my mom until later.
我一会儿再去跟我妈碰头
Wait. Does your mom know you're a...
等等 你妈妈知不知道你是
The fact that you would even think it's possible
你居然认为这种秘密
to keep something like that a secret from your own family
能够瞒住家人
Is just further proof that you're not ready.
那更证明了你还没准备好
"Not ready" is a step up from "No."
"没准备好"比起"不行"是一大进步
And a million steps down from "Maybe."
可离我说"或许"还有十万八千里
I like your bracelet.
我喜欢你的手链
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表