And you're gonna need it if you want to get rid of him.
而且你想除掉他 就得需要这个
I'm here for my mom. I was supposed to pick up a box
我是为我妈妈来的 她要我来取一个盒子
Right here.
在这儿
Please be careful.
一定要小心
Yeah, careful with it, dick.
小心点 混♥蛋♥
Hey! Not now, ok, guys? Please?
现在不是闹的时候 行吗
I'm fine. He's just being a punk.
我没事 是他混账
I got your punk. Look, Tyler,
你♥他♥妈♥才是混账 泰勒
Maybe you should go.
或许你该走了
Tell your mom that I'll see you tonight.
告诉你妈妈晚上见
Would it make a difference
如果我告诉你我是真心
If I told you I actually like Vicki?
喜欢薇姬会让你改变♥态♥度吗
Not even if you meant it.
就算是真 也没用
Delicate flower vs. naughty vixen.
粉♥嫩♥鲜花香水 还是泼辣悍妇香水
Tough call. Can we mix them?
很难抉择 可以混用吗
Look at you, getting all pretty for your date.
看看你 为约会精心打扮
You seem happy-ish.
你看上去似乎很开心嘛
I am...ish.
算是吧
Tonight's going to be a good night.
今晚将是个不错的夜晚
But don't let that stop you from telling me whatever it is
但不要因此就瞒着我什么事
You wanted to tell me as soon as you walked in the door.
我知道你刚刚一走进门 就想告诉我什么
What if I tell you in the morning?
我明早再告诉你如何
I don't want to ruin the night.
我不想毁了这个晚上
Bonnie, out with it.
邦妮 说出来
Ok, but it has to go in the vault,
好 但你得守死秘密
Because Caroline will kill me
否则卡罗琳一定会杀了我的
If it gets back to Damon that she squealed.
因为事关她的达蒙
Apparently Stefan has a very interesting back story.
显然 斯特凡有着一段很有趣的往事
Do you know what happened with his ex-girlfriend Katherine?
你知道他的前女友凯瑟琳的事吗
I know that they both dated her
我知道那兄弟俩都跟她交往过
And that's why they have issues.
也正因此他们才不和
Yeah, they both dated her,
是啊 他们都跟她交往过
only she chose Damon.
只是她选了达蒙
And that drove Stefan mad, he did horrible things
把斯特凡气疯了 所以他做了很多恶劣的事
To try and break them up.
试图破坏他们的关系
He manipulated Katherine.
他操控了凯瑟琳
He filled her head with all these lies
他不断用谎言给她洗♥脑♥
until finally it worked, and she turned against Damon.
直到最终起了作用 她和达蒙翻了脸
That sounds like one person's side of the story, meaning Damon's.
听起来完全是偏向达蒙的片面之词
I just wanted you to know.
我只想你知道
Anyway, his past relationships
总之 他过去的感情
Are none of my business.
和我毫无关系
Unless he's a calculating, manipulative liar.
但若他是个工于心计善于操纵别人的骗子
That is your business.
那就和你有关了
Stefan is none of those things.
斯特凡绝不是那种人
Yeah? How do you know?
是吗 你怎么知道
Do they still wear ties at this thing?
他们仍要求打领带过去吗
Why are you even going?
你为什么要去
It's only fitting.
那才合适啊
We were at the very first one, remember?
第一届的派对我们就参加过呢 记得吗
I think it's better if we don't draw attention to ourselves.
我想如果我们低调些会比较好
So you should stay here.
所以你该呆在家里
I'll see to it Elena has a good time.
我保证会让埃琳娜玩的开心的
My goodness, I've driven you to drink.
我的天 我竟然逼得你借酒浇愁了
Can't seem to rid myself of you.
因为我怎么也摆脱不了你的纠缠
What else am I supposed to do,
我还能怎样
Besides go about living my life?
除了过自己的生活
Go about living my life.
那就过我的生活
See, therein lies your eternal struggle.
瞧 你又陷入那永恒的挣扎了
You're dead, dude.
你死定了 哥们
Get over it.
算了吧
What do you think?
看起来怎么样
Hello?
喂
Hi, Mrs. Lockwood.
你好 洛克伍德夫人
What do you mean? It is?
你什么意思 真的吗
Are you sure?
你确定吗
'Cause I saw it.
因为我亲眼见到的啊
Let me check.
让我确定一下
I will find it and bring it.
我找到以后带来
Ok. Bye.
好的 再见
What's wrong?
怎么了
Ahh! God, what now?
天哪 又怎么了
The pocket watch. Where is it?
怀表 在哪里
What watch?
什么表
The one you stole from mom's box.
你从妈妈盒子里偷的那块
Look, Mrs. Lockwood just called me, freaking out.
洛克伍德夫人刚刚打电♥话♥给我 很懊恼
It was on the list, Jeremy.
那表是登记在清单上的 杰里米
And she can't find it
她现在找不到了
And she thinks she's the one who lost it.
认为自己弄丢了
Maybe she did. Maybe Tyler took it.
也许真是她丢的 或者泰勒拿走了
Don't even play that card. Jeremy, You took it.
别和我耍花样 杰里米 是你拿的
If I go online, am I going to find it on ebay?
如果我上网 是不是会发现它在易趣上出♥售♥
Is that how you pay for your pot?
你是不是用卖♥♥表的钱去买♥♥了大♥麻♥
Screw you.
去你的
I would never sell this, ok?
我绝对不会把它卖♥♥了的 好不好
Then why did you take it?
那你为什么要拿走它
Because it's supposed to be mine.
因为它本来就是我的
Dad said it goes to the firstborn son.
爸爸说过它属于头生子
His father gave it to him, and now what?
祖父把表传给了他 现在呢
And he was going to give it to you.
他原本是要传给你的
Yeah.
是的
Look, Jeremy, it's still yours, ok?
听着 杰里米 它依然属于你 好不好
Mom promised Mrs. Lockwood.
妈妈生前答应对洛克伍德夫人
What do you want me to do?
你要我怎么做呢
Just take it and get out.
拿走吧 然后出去
It's cool not growing old.
不会变老真酷
I like being the eternal stud.
我喜欢永远保持风流帅哥的模样
Yes, being a 150-year-old teenager
是啊 成为个150岁的青少年
Has been the height of my happiness.
是我最大的乐趣了
You cracked a funny, Stefan.
你也会搞笑 斯特凡
I should have a drink to celebrate.
我也该喝一杯庆祝一下
186♥4♥.
186♥4♥年
You and Katherine were the perfect couple.
你和凯瑟琳真是天生一对
It was hell watching you dance with her.
看到你和她共舞真让我嫉妒
My happiness was short-lived, as you well know.
如你所知 我的快乐很短暂
I remember.
我记得
I left the party early, I was waiting for her.
我提早离开了派对 痴痴地等着她
The night you dropped her off I was waiting just inside.
你送她回家时 我就在屋里傻傻地等着
You were such a gentleman,
你真是一个绅士
Gave her a kiss on the cheek.
在她脸颊上吻了一下
And what she really wanted was...
可她心里想要的却是...
Oh, well.
好了
Here's to history repeating itself, huh?
为历史重演干一杯 好吗
I admire your effort, Stefan.
我欣赏你的辛苦演戏 斯特凡
Pouring yourself a drink
自斟自饮
Then spiking the bottle with vervain.
还在酒里加了马鞭草
I'm not some drunk sorority chick.
我可不是酗酒的联谊会小妞
You can't roofie me.
你没法给我下药
But I can't help but feel a little used.
可我不禁觉得被利用了
I thought we were having a moment.
我以为我们兄弟俩要欢乐共饮呢
I have to go to the party angrily.
如今我不得不带着怒气参加派对了
Who knows what I'll do?
谁知道我会干什么
Enjoy yourself
玩得开心
Great to see you. Thanks so much to coming.
见到你很高兴 感谢光临
Hi. Hi, nice to see you.
你好 你好 见到你很高兴
Hi sir
你好 先生
Lives too short? That's nice
生命苦短? 看起来不错啊
Uh, let's go this way.
我们从这边进去
Why?
为什么
Line's too long.
队伍排的太长了
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表