Why, because I kept it a secret from you?
为何 就因为我没告诉你吗
Come on, Elena.
别这样 埃琳娜
Look, given the way that you're reacting right now,
看你现在的反应
can you really blame me for doing that?
你觉得这怪我吗
Are you hearing yourself right now?
你听听你说的话
You've been stealing blood and lying,
你一直在偷血还撒谎
and you say that everything's fine?
还说一切都好
Everything's not fine, Stefan.
一点不好 斯特凡
So what, so you and Damon
那又怎样 那你和达蒙
all of a sudden have everythgg figured out then?
就立刻冰释前嫌了
It's not about Damon.
这跟达蒙无关
It's about what's happening to you.
是你到底怎么了
I know, and I'm telling you that I'm fine.
我知道 我跟你说我没事
I'm fine.
我很好
Please, come on.
求你 拜托
Elena, I thought you...
埃琳娜 我以为你
I thought you believed in me.
我以为你是相信我的
Elena? Let's go. The line up's starting.
埃琳娜 走吧 该出场了
I just...
我
I need a minute.
稍等一会儿
You're not even dressed yet.
你都没换衣服呀
Escorts wait downstairs, Stefan.
男伴在楼下等 斯特凡
God! Oh, God, sorry!
上帝 天啊 抱歉
Ms. Tina Fell,
蒂娜·费尔小姐
escorted by Bartholomew Whitmore.
男伴为巴塞洛缪·惠特莫尔
Has anyone seen Amber?
谁见过安波尔
Do you see Stefan down there?
你看下面有斯特凡吗
Nope.
没见
Just my boring fill-in escort.
只有我无趣的替补男伴
What happened to Matt?
马特怎么了
They wouldn't let him out of work.
他们不让他请假
Hey, what happened to Stefan?
斯特凡怎么了
I don't know. He just disappeared somewhere.
我不知道 不知所踪
I don't know.
不知道
What am I doing?
我这是在干什么呀
I never should have gone through with this.
我真不该来参加比赛
What do you mean? I need to find Stefan.
什么意思 我要去找斯特凡
This isn't me. I'm not this person anymore.
这不是我 我不能再这样了
Uh, no, no, no, no way, no.
不不不 不行
You had your chance to drop out.
你有机会退出 可你错过了
And believe me, I was all for it.
相信我 我求之不得
Because there is no way that I can beat you.
因为我根本不是你的对手
Elena, you're doing this because
埃琳娜 你来比赛是因为
it was important to your mom.
这对你的母亲意义重大
Ms. Caroline Forbes,
卡罗琳·福布斯小姐
and her escort Jeffrey Lockwood Hamilton.
男伴为杰弗里·洛克伍德·汉密尔顿
Elena, you're next. Come on.
埃琳娜 该你了 过来
You're missing Elena's introduction.
你要错过埃琳娜的出场了
I don't care.
我才不在乎
So she has no idea you read her journal?
她不知道你读了她的日记
She keeps things from me,
她瞒着我
I'm going to keep things from her.
我也要瞒着她
What are you going to do now?
你现在要怎么做
Now that you know everything
你现在知道
that she's been hiding from you?
她所隐瞒的一切了
I don't know.
不知道
There's a part of me that's so angry, you know,
一方面 我很生气
that she covered up what happened to Vickie
她对我隐瞒了薇姬的事
and erased my memory,
还抹去了我的记忆
but there's this other part of me that's glad.
但另一方面 我又很高兴
I...
我...
I don't want to remember Vickie like that.
我不想记得那样的薇姬
As a monster?
像怪物吗
No, as someone who wanted to hurt me.
不是 是想要伤害我的她
When I met you,
刚遇到你的时候
you were just a part of my plan to get my mother back.
你只是救出我妈妈计划的一部分
But then things changed.
但一切都变了
All the time we spent together,
我们相处了那么久
I would never do anything to hurt you.
我从没想过要伤害你
Not now.
现在也不会
You know that, right?
你知道的 是吧
Yeah, I know that.
是的 我知道
Where are we going?
我们要去哪
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm in the ceremony.
我还在参加仪式呢
Not now, you're not.
现在不是 你现在不是了
You're standing in the parking lot with me.
你和我在停车场里
I'm in the parking lot with you.
我和你在停车场里
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm not very good to be around right now.
现在接近我很危险
I'm a little bit on edge.
我很狂躁
I've... I've been drinking the human stuff
我 我近来一直喝人血
and it's really screwing with my head.
这些血 让我冲昏了头
Oh! she knows now.
她现在知道了
God, she wasn't supposed to find out.
天呐 她不该发现的
I didn't want her to find out, now everything's ruined.
我不想让她发现 现在都毁了
You seem sad.
你看起来很难过
I'm not sad!
我不难过
I'm freaking hungry!
我是饿疯了
Ms. Elena Gilbert,
埃琳娜·吉尔伯特小姐
escorted by Mr. Stefan Salvatore.
男伴为斯特凡·塞尔瓦托先生
Where's Stefan? I don't know.
斯特凡在哪 我不知道
What is she doing with Damon?
她怎么会和达蒙一起
I have no idea.
我也不知道
What are we going to do?
我们要怎么办
Right now we just have to get through this.
现在 我们只能先跳完这支舞再说
I don't hurt people.
我从不伤害人类
I don't do that.
我不作恶的
I'm the good brother.
我是两兄弟中善良的那个
Do you want to hurt me?
你想伤害我吗
I want to kill you.
我想杀了你
I want to rip into your skin,
我要撕裂你的皮肤
and I want to feed on your blood.
吸干♥你♥的血
Under your skin,
在你肌肤下面
pulsating, flowing.
跳动的脉搏 流淌的血液
Your carotid artery, right there.
你的颈动脉就在那
If you puncture this just right,
如果咬的恰到好处
you can control the blood flow.
血就不会四溅
It takes practice,
那需要练习
but it doesn't have to make a mess.
但也不会太糟
You don't have to waste any.
不会浪费一滴血的
What's stopping you?
是什么让你犹豫不决
If I do this,
我要是下手了
if I give in, there's no going back.
屈服了 就再也不能回头了
Then don't.
那就别这样
I just want one taste.
我只想尝一口
That's all I need. Just one more taste.
仅此而已 就一口就好
One taste?
尝一口
Where's Amber?
安波尔上哪去了
I don't know.
我不知道
Before I crown the winner,
在我公布获胜者前
I'd like to offer a personal thank you to all of these young ladies
我谨代表我个人感谢所有参赛的年轻女士
for their efforts to better our communities.
为营造更美好的社区 所付出的努力
So, without further adieu,
言归正传吧
It is my honor to announce
我荣幸宣布地宣布
our very own Miss Mystic Falls,
当选神秘瀑布镇小姐的是
Ms. Caroline Forbes!
卡罗琳·福布斯小姐
Congratulations!
恭喜你
I actually won!
我真的赢了
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表