Anyone got anything?
有人知道点什么吗
Miss Juan? 1945.
黄同学 1945年
FYI...
告诉你啊
Our team sucks. They could use you.
我们的球队逊毙了 他们会需要你的
Can't. Pearl Harbor.
不行 偷袭珍珠港事件
I'm a loner.
我是个独行侠
Miss Gilbert?
吉尔伯特小姐
Pearl Harbor?
珍珠港事件
December 7,1941.
1941年12月7日
Thank you, Miss Gilbert.
谢谢啊 吉尔伯特小姐
Anytime.
不客气
Very well.
很好
The Fall of the Berlin Wall.
柏林墙倒塌是什么时候
1989.
1989年
I'm good with dates, sir.
我对日期很敏感的 老师
Are you?
是吗
How good?
有多敏感
Keep it to the year.
说出事件发生年份
Civil Rights Act.
民权法案的颁布
196♥4♥.
196♥4♥年
John F. kennedy Assassination.
约翰·F·肯尼迪遇刺
1963.
1963年
Martin Luther king. '68.
马丁·路德·金遇刺 1968年
Lincoln. 1865.
林肯遇刺 1865年
Roe VS. Wade. 1973.
罗伊诉韦德案 1973年
Brown VS. Board.
布朗控诉托皮卡教育委员会案
1954.
1954年
The Battle of Gettysburg.
葛底斯堡之役
1863.
1863年
Korean War.
朝鲜战争
1950 to 1953.
1950至1953年
Ha! it ended in '52.
错了 朝鲜战争是52年结束的
Uh, actually, sir,
事实上 老师
It was '53.
是53年
Look it up,somebody.
谁来查一下
Quickly.
快
It was 19...53.
是1953年
How did you know all of that?
你怎么会全都知道呢
Years and years of crossword puzzles.
年复一年的填字游戏
It's a loner thing.
这是独行侠专属游戏
Nice job! Nice job!
干得漂亮 干得漂亮
Mr. Lockwood, is there anything you're good at?
洛克伍德先生 你有在行的吗
'Cause it isn't history,
因为这不是历史课
And it sure as hell isn't defending the ball!
你刚刚的防守也烂得一塌糊涂
Yes, coach.
是 教练
Now do it again!
再来一次
Oh, my god! You're here!
天啊 你来了
Yep. I can't be sad girl forever.
是啊 我不可能一直阴郁悲伤啊
The only way to get things back to the way they were
让一切恢复正常的唯一办法就是
Are to do things that were.
去做原来做的事
Oh, and you're coming to dinner tonight.
你今晚来我家吃饭吧
I am?
我吗
You and me and Stefan.
你 我 还有斯特凡
You have to give him a chance.
你得给他个机会
Tonight's no good.
今晚不行
Have you seen Caroline?
你看到卡罗琳了吗
I texted her like a hundred times.
我给她发了无数条短♥信♥了
Don't change the subject, Bonnie Bennett.
别转移话题 邦妮·贝内特
You're going to be there.
你今晚一定得来
Fine. I'll go.
好吧 我会去的
Good.
很好
Varsity trials were last spring, mr. Salvatore.
球队选拔赛是在去年春天 塞尔瓦托先生
I wasn't here then, sir.
我当时还没来这里 教练
And you're not here now, as far as I'm concerned.
在我看来 你现在也别想来这里
Mr. Tanner, I realize that you and I
泰纳先生 我知道你和我
Didn't get off to the best start,
刚认识就处得不怎么愉快
And I want to apologize for that.
我想为此向您道歉
I've played football before.
我以前打过橄榄球
Wide receiver, mostly, and I'm pretty good.
通常是外接手 而且我打得很棒
Well, I won't be asking you who won the super bowl in '71.
我不会问你谁赢了71年的超级杯赛
'71 was the...
71年是...
Sorry. I.. I understand that, sir.
抱歉 我懂了 教练
Just to see you get knocked on your ass.
我想看看你怎么被打得屁滚尿流
Borrow some gear.
去借套行头吧
Go!
去啊
Before I change my mind. Let's run it again!
不然我要改变主意了 再来一次
First my girlfriend, now the team?
先抢我女朋友 现在又来球队插一脚
Dude, this is an opportunity.
哥们儿 这可是个机会
Football's a contact sport.
橄榄球可是项身体接触的运动
Sometimes people get hurt.
有时难免有人受伤
Seriously, where is Caroline?
说真的 卡罗琳上哪去了
I don't know. It's not like her.
我不知道 这可不像她
Try her again.
再打给她试试
Oh, my god.
天呐
That must be the mystery guy from the grill.
那肯定是那天在酒吧的神秘男子吧
That's not a mystery guy.
他不是什么神秘男子
That's Damon Salvatore.
他叫达蒙·塞尔瓦托
Salvatore, as in Stefan?
塞尔瓦托 和斯特凡一个姓
I got the other brother.
我和哥哥在一起了
Hope you don't mind.
希望你不要介意
Sorry I'm late, girls.
对不起 姐♥妹♥们♥ 我迟到了
I, uh, was busy.
我刚才有点忙
All right, let's start with the double pike herkey hurdler,
好啦 我们从屈体分腿跳开始吧
What do you say?
怎么样
1, 2, 3, 4,
1 2 3 4
And 5, 6, 7, 8.
5 6 7 8
1, 2, 3, 4,
1 2 3 4
5, 6, 7, 8.
5 6 7 8
1, 2, 3, 4,
1 2 3 4
5, 6, 7, 8.
5 6 7 8
Elena, sweetie, why don't you just observe today?
埃琳娜 亲爱的 你今天还是旁观吧
Ok?
好吗
Keep going! Ok. Do it again from the top.
接着来 从头开始再做一遍
And 5, 6, 7, 8.
5 6 7 8
1, 2, 3, 4,
1 2 3 4
5, 6, 7, 8.
5 6 7 8
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,
1 2 3 4 5 6
7, 8.
7 8
Blue lady!
"蓝贵妇"[队形暗号♥]
Blue lady!
蓝贵妇
Set, hut! Go!
准备 上
Come on, Tyler, cover it!
加油 泰勒 包抄他
Let's do it.
来吧
Get it.
接球
Line up!
列队
I hate to say it, but he's got skills.
我不得不承认 那家伙球技很牛
I think he needs a buddy pass.
我觉得接下来传球时该坑害他一下
Really?
不是吧
You don't get to walk on the field
他可不能就这么上场五分钟
And act like you own the place after 5 minutes.
就表现得像这球场的主人一样
Just hang one up there and I'll take care of the rest.
你稍微制♥造♥点机会 剩下的交给我了
Do it again.
再来一次
All right, let's huddle up.
好 大家一起上
Set, hut!
列队
Welcome to the team,buddy.
哥们 欢迎加入球队
You gonna live, Salvatore?
死不了吧 塞尔瓦托
Yeah
没事儿
Walk it off, son.
站起来走走 孩子
Hey. That was my bad.
都是我不好
It's all right.
没关系
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表