Would you like a program?
过来一起看吧
He didn't call, huh?
他没有打电♥话♥吗
Or text.
也没发短♥信♥
But I realized we never even exchanged that stuff.
我发现我们从没发过短♥信♥
We've never gotten to the texting part.
我们还没到发短♥信♥那步
That's an important milestone in any relationship.
短♥信♥交流在恋爱中至关重要啊
Isn't it? the timing is wrong, anyway.
是吗 反正时机不到
When is it ever right?
那何时是正确的时机
I'm not ready, Bonnie.
我还没准备好 邦妮
Who is?
谁又准备好了呢
At least I put myself out there.
至少我努力争取了啊
Is that what you're calling it?
你认为是这样吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
All I'm hearing is reasons why you can't.
我听到的都是你不能谈恋爱的原因
What is Damon doing here? Why did he come home?
达蒙回来做什么 他为什么回来
Cause I came home.
因为我回来了
He wants to make my life miserable.
他想让我的生活变得悲惨无比
That's how he enjoys his.
然后他才能过得开心
Well, he's putting us all at risk.
他使我们都处于险境
This girl in the hospital could talk.
那个在医院的女孩会说出去的
She won't.
她不会
I took care of her.
我把她记忆删除了
You're sure?
你确定
I'm not sure, Zach.
不确定 扎克
I don't know how well it worked.
我不知道做的怎么样
I'm not as strong as Damon.
毕竟我不如达蒙强大
So what happens if it doesn't work?
如果你没能删掉记忆会怎样
I don't know.
不知道
I'll deal with it.
我会处理好的
Is she worth it?
为她值得吗
Uncle Stefan, this girl you came back for.
斯特凡叔叔 为了那个女孩值吗
Vickie, what are you doing here?
薇姬 你怎么来了
Fighting with Robert about my schedule.
找罗伯特请假
You'd think getting ripped up by a rabid animal
你觉得以被猛兽袭击的理由
Would merit an extra sick day.
可以再请一天病假吗
Are you feeling ok?
你感觉好吗
I hurt.
痛啊
Well, the doctor gave you something, right?
医生给你开了些药 对吧
The kid stuff.
小儿科的东西
Nothing with an "o" in it.
无法让人飘飘然的药
I think they were onto me.
我觉得我是离不开那玩意儿了
Here. Knock yourself out, literally.
给 好好享受去吧
Thanks, Jer.
谢谢 杰里
So you gonna, uh watch the comet later?
你晚上来看慧星吗
I hadn't really thought about it.
我还没想这事
But I could be talked into it.
不过如果你邀请 我会去的
I'll meet you out there in a few.
我们一会儿在那见面
Hey, Vick. How you feeling?
薇 感觉好点了吗
Like you care.
别假惺惺了
What are you looking at, Gilbert?
你看什么看 吉尔伯特
Hey, I got some candles.
我拿了一些蜡烛
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不用谢
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, that comet...
你知道吗 那颗彗星
It's been traveling across space for thousands of years.
在太空中旅行了数千年了
All alone.
孤单单的
Yeah, Bonnie says it's a harbinger of evil.
邦妮说那是灾难的预兆
I think it's just a ball of...
我觉得它只是一个球
Snow and ice
冰雪球
Trapped on a path that it can't escape.
困在轨道里出不来了
And once every 145 years
每145年一次
It gets to come home.
得以回家
I'm sorry about yesterday.
昨天的事对不起了
I wasn't myself.
当时我状态不对
You seem to spend a lot of time apologizing.
你好像总在道歉
Well, I have a lot to apologize for.
我有很多事都要道歉
Yesterday that wasn't about you, ok?
昨天的事和你无关
You didn't tell me that you had a brother.
你没告诉我你有个哥哥
We're not close.
我们并不亲密
It's...
有些...
It's complicated.
复杂
Always.
向来如此
He told me about your ex, Katherine?
他跟我说了你的前女友 凯瑟琳
What did he say?
他怎么说的
That she broke your heart.
她伤了你的心
That was a long time ago.
那是很久以前的事了
When you lose someone it stays with you
当你失去了某个人 那种感觉如影随形
Always reminding you of how easy it is to get hurt.
总在提醒你自己是多么容易受伤
Elena...
埃琳娜
It's ok, Stefan.
没事 斯特凡
I get it.
我了解
You have no idea how much I get it.
你不知道我有多了解这种感觉
Complicated brother? Check.
关系复杂的兄弟 我也是
Complicated ex? Check.
关系复杂的前任 我也是
Too complicated to even contemplate dating, double check.
太复杂以致不敢考虑再谈恋爱 完全感同身受
It's ok.
没关系的
We met and we talked
我们相识 相知
And it was epic, but...
像诗一般浪漫
Then the sun came up and reality set in
但太阳出来 真实的生活又开始了
So...
所以
I know you.
我认得你
Well, that's unfortunate.
那太不幸了
I don't...I don't know how
说不出为什么
But...
但是
Your face.
你的脸
Excuse me. Sorry.
抱歉 失陪了
Hey has anyone seen Vickie?
有人看见薇姬了吗
You're her stalker. You tell us.
你不是一直跟着她的吗 你不知道吗
I can't find her.
我找不到她
She probably found somebody else to party with.
也许她和其他人玩去了
Sorry pill pusher I guess you've been replaced.
看来有人代替药贩子的位置了
What's with the pill pusher?
"药贩子"是什么意思
Ask him. Will you do this right now?
问他 现在能不说这个吗
Are you dealing?
你在贩毒吗
She's never gonna go for you.
她永远不会喜欢你的
She already did.
我们已经做过了
Over and over and over again.
很多很多很多次
Yeah, right.
嗯对
You slept with Vickie Donovan?
你睡了薇姬·多诺万
I mean Vickie Donovan slept with you?
噢不 是薇姬·多诺万睡了你
There's no way.
不可能
And I didn't even have to force her into it.
而且都是她自愿的
What the hell is he talking about Ty?
他在胡说些什么呢 泰
Nothing, man just ignore him he's a punk.
没什么 别理这个废物
You know what how about all of you shut up
你们都闭嘴
And help me find my sister? We'll check the back.
去帮我找我的妹妹 我们去后面看看
I'll check the square. I'll come with you.
我去广场 我和你一起
Oh, no, no, no.
噢不 不
You are coming with me.
你跟我来
So that's your game now dealing?
你现在在贩毒吗
I'm not dealing.
我没贩毒
Look I'm sick of the tough love speech Jer.
听着 我不想再苦口婆心地说教了 杰里
It's really having no impact.
明显对你没有效果
You and Jenna between the two of you...
你和珍娜阿姨...
We can stop if you want.
你不愿意听 我们可以不说
Send you to a therapist where you'll be forced to deal with it.
可以送你去治疗师那里 强行治疗
Or to rehab where you'll sit in group
或者围坐在戒毒所里
And tell some stranger how you let your life fall apart.
和陌生人一起互诉自己逐渐四分五裂的人生
Or you could talk to me.
或者你也可以跟我谈谈
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表