Previously on "The Vampire Diaries..."
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
For over a century,
一个世纪以来
I have lived in secret-- until now.
我都一直秘密地活着 直到现在
I know the risk, But I have to know her.
我知道很冒险 但我必须认识她
Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine.
埃琳娜 和凯瑟琳长的一摸一样
Our love for katherine wasn't real, Damon.
我们对凯瑟琳的爱不是真的 达蒙
It was real for me.
对我来说是真实的
I'm going to bring her back.
我要让她重返人世
There's a tomb underneath the church.
教堂下有个墓穴
A spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her.
凯瑟琳被咒语封在墓穴 保护着她
Tell me how to get in the tomb.
告诉我怎么进墓穴
The grimoire. Where is it?
用魔法书 书在哪里
Check the journal. Jonathan Gilbert's.
在日记里找 乔纳森·吉尔伯特的日记
The grimoire. It was Emily's, right?
魔法书是艾米莉的 对吗
That's what you need to reverse the spell.
要想破除咒语 必须要那本魔法书
I'll help you.
我帮你
You just couldn't live without me, huh?
你的世界离开我就不转了 是吧
Your eye!
你的眼睛
Where'd she go?
她去哪儿了
Where'd who go? Anna.
谁去哪儿了 安娜
Elena!
埃琳娜
I wouldn't.
我是你的话可不会试图逃跑
Don't try to escape.
不要试图逃跑
Don't even move.
动都别动
Do you uerstand?
明白了吗
I understand.
明白了
Seriously?!
不是吧你
I told her not to move!
我控制她的意识让她别动
I did that eye thing you taught me.
我用你教我的魅惑术了
You forgot the lesson about vervain.
你忘了马鞭草那一课了
She takes a vampire venom, duh!
她服用了吸血鬼的天敌马鞭草
Who are you? What do you want?
你是谁 想怎么样
Doesn't matter.
那不重要
Bonnie?
邦妮
Oh, my god!
天啊
Anna took Elena.
安娜抓走了埃琳娜
Yeah, I got that from your 600 voicemails.
我从你给我的600封语♥音♥邮件中知道了
Damon, all night long,
达蒙 一整夜来
every single street in town, I've been searching.
我搜遍了镇上的每一条街
What if your blood hasn't passed out of her system?
如果你的血仍残留在她体内怎么办
Well, then at least you know you'll see her again.
那至少你可以再见到她
Please.
求你了
What do you know?
你知道什么
You were with Anna. You must know where she's living.
你见过安娜 你一定知道她住在哪里
Just tell me where I can find her.
告诉我去哪里找她
Nope. You can go.
不 你可以走了
Really.
真的
You know, all I can remember is hating you.
我对你的感觉就是厌恶
There might have been a time when that was different,
也许曾经有某些时候不是那样
But your choices have erased anything good about you.
但你的选择抹去了你的一切善良品质
But see, I also know that you have
我也知道你有
just as much reason to hate me.
同样多的理由来厌恶我
This all began with me.
一切因我而起
Katherine got taken away from you
凯瑟琳从你身边被带走
Because me.
都是因为我
And I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Apology accepted.
接受你的道歉
So please,
那求求你
Just tell me what you know.
告诉我你知道什么
It's Elena, Damon.
那可是埃琳娜 达蒙
If you know something... tell me.
如果你知道什么 告诉我
I mean this sincerely.
我很诚恳地说一句
I hope Elena dies.
我希望埃琳娜死
Bonnie.
邦妮
Elena?
埃琳娜
Oh, you're ok!
幸好你没事
My head... Come here.
我的头... 来
Oh, my god! Ben is a--
噢 天呐 本是个...
Shh. They can hear.
嘘 他们能听见
I was so stupid!
我真傻
Oh, he had all of us fooled.
哦 他愚弄了我们
What's going on? why are we here?
发生什么了 我们为什么在这
It must have something to do with the tomb and Emily's spell book
一定是有关墓穴和艾米莉魔法书的事
Spell book?
魔法书
Damon said that it could be used to open the tomb.
达蒙说那书可以用来打开墓穴
Why didn't I know about any of this?
为什么我一点都不知道
I was trying to keep you out of it,
我试着让你置身事外
Hoping it would never come to this.
希望永远不会到今天的地步
Come to what?
到哪一步
They need a witch...
他们需要一个女巫
To break the spell and let the vampires out.
去打破咒语 让吸血鬼出来
No way. I know
不可能 我知道
You're wasting your time.
你们是在浪费时间
I'm not going to help you.
我不会帮你们的
That's why she's here.
所以才把她抓来啊
Motivation for you to behave.
好让你乖乖就范
You know, you shouldn't be so desperate.
你不该对我表现那么饥渴的
You made it too easy.
你让一切变得太简单了
She wants to talk to you.
她需要跟你谈谈
Elena gilbert.
埃琳娜·吉尔伯特
You really are Katherine's doppelganger.
你真的跟凯瑟琳长得一模一样
You must have the Salvatore boys reeling.
一定把塞尔瓦托兄弟迷得神魂颠倒
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Anna.
我是安娜
Your brother may have mentioned me.
你弟弟或许提到过我吧
I mean, we're, like, practically dating.
我是说 我们 几乎在约会了
Ten kegs?
十桶
You know how much damage we could do with ten kegs?
你知道十桶酒能让我们干出多少疯事吗
Duke's got it all hooked up.
杜克都安排好了
Duke's a douche.
杜克是个傻子
Yeah, a douche with ten kegs.
能搞到10桶酒的傻子
Aka, my new best friend.
亦称 我新交的最好朋友
What's the problem, Gilbert?
你有什么意见吗 吉尔伯特
Don't have one, Lockwood.
完全没有 洛克伍德
Yeah, I didn't think so.
我不这么认为
You ever get bored of it? of what?
你有没有感到厌倦 厌倦什么
Yourself?
你自己
Keep laughing, buddy.
继续嘲笑吧 伙计
Hey, Jeremy.
嘿 杰里米
Where is Elena?
埃琳娜在哪儿
I have been texting her and Bonnie all day
我已经发信息给她和邦妮一整天了
about Duke's party. Uh, she went somewhere with Stefan.
邀她们参加杜克的派对 她和斯特凡去了什么地方
I am so not going to be one of those girls
我是不会变成那种
Who disappears just because she has a new boyfriend.
有了男朋友就玩消失的女孩
Who is Duke?
谁是杜克
Some guy that graduated a couple years ago.
一个几年前毕业的家伙
And he throws a party every time he comes home from Duke.
他每次从杜克大学回来 都会办一场派对
Wait, Duke goes to Duke?
等等 去了杜克大学的杜克
His real name is bob or something.
他的真名是鲍勃或者什么的
He's a total ass. But he buys the beer.
他完全是个混♥蛋♥ 但是他为啤酒买♥♥单
Maybe you should come.
或许你也该来
Uh, yeah. - I don't think so.
那个 还是算了吧
No, seriously. Everyone goes.
不 我说真的 大家都去
Even quiet loner little brothers.
甚至那些不合群的小♥弟♥弟♥
Think about it.
考虑一下吧
So I have speech.
我有话要说
It is fully scripted and well-rehearsed.
我默默写了稿子 并且精心排练过
Are you ready for it?
你准备好了吗
You wrote a speech? yes.
你写了一篇演讲稿 是的
It's a "you kissed me
内容是关于 "你吻了我
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表