Of fangs and rowr and all the bad stuff.
关于吸血鬼的一切可怕记忆
You wanted me to take away his suffering.
你让我消除他的痛苦
But he's acting different.
但他有点不太一样
He seems ok with everything, and a little too ok.
他表现的很平静 有点太平静了
I mean, he's studying. He's not doing drugs. He's not drinking.
他在学习 他不吸毒 不酗酒
Are you sure you didn't do something else?
你确定没做别的吗
Elena, I took away his suffering.
埃琳娜 我除去了他的痛苦
Caroline Don't talk to me.
卡罗琳 别和我说话
Don't do that. Let me explain.
别这样 听我解释
Well, what is there to explain, Bonnie?
有什么好解释的 邦妮
Ok, you got what you wanted, yeah,
好吧 你得到了你想要的
And something that doesn't even belong to you, by the way.
那东西本来并不属于你
And I get called, a shallow, useless, waste of space.
我却被说成是一个肤浅又无用之人
Who said that to you?
谁说的
Well, who do you think? You know that's not true.
你认为呢 你知道不是那样的
Don't let him treat you like that.
别让他那样对你
Yeah, as opposed to how my best friend treats me.
是啊 我最好的朋友对我多"好"啊
Two shots of tequila.
两杯龙舌兰酒
Make that three.
三杯吧
You know, I need to see some I.D.
恐怕我得看一下你的证件
No, you don't.
不 不需要
That'll be, uh--
价钱一共是...
Free.
免费
On the house.
免费提供
Thanks.
谢谢
Ah, the famous Elena.
传闻中的埃琳娜
Towel girl.
浴巾女孩
I've been called worse.
我有被叫过更糟的外号♥
Here.
给你
I didn't know that you guys could drink.
我不知道你们吸血鬼还可以喝酒
Oh, yeah. It helps curb the cravings,
对 酒对减轻血瘾有帮助
But makes for a lot of lushy vamps.
但却造就了很多的"吸血醉鬼"
You know, I've never seen Stefan drunk.
我从没见斯特凡醉过
He always seems so...
他看起来总是那么...
Uptight?
严肃吗
Yeah. Yeah.
是 是
But not with you.
但和你在一起时就不会
Well, that's the benefit of knowing someone for over 100 years.
可能是因为我认识他已经过百年了
You can just be yourself.
他在我面前可以无拘无束
Yeah, he can't be himself with me.
是啊 他在我面前就不能无拘无束
Well, not yet.
快了
The first step was him telling you.
他告诉你真实身份已经算迈出了一大步
The rest comes with time.
剩下的需要时间
You seem so sure.
你看起来很有把握
The love of my life was human.
我当年的至爱也是人类
He went through what I imagine you're going through--
他经历过的那些 我想你也正经历着
Denial, anger, et cetera.
否认 愤怒 等等
But at the end of the day,
但是经过一路的风风雨雨
Love really did conquer all.
爱情最终战胜了一切
Are you gonna drink that?
你那杯酒还要喝吗
Oh. No.
不喝了
Go for it.
你请吧
I'm scared.
我很害怕
But you're here...
可你来了
'Cause you're crazy about him.
因为你是深爱着他的
I get it, ok?
我明白的
I mean, What's not to love?
谁能不爱他呢
Listen. Take it from someone who's been around a long time.
听我说 听我这个老人的话吧
When it's real, you can't walk away.
当真爱出现时 千万不要错过
Hey, Lexi.
莱希
It was really nice meeting you.
真的很高兴遇见你
Yep, I drank yours. Sorry.
没错 我把你那杯给喝了 对不起
Thank you.
谢谢你
You weren't supposed to be listening.
你不该偷听我们说话的
I was feeling epic. Whatever.
我感觉好伟大 说不清
Keep this contained.
别声张
That's not all.
还不止这个
Did you see what did this?
你看见是什么干的吗
Tell me everything you saw.
告诉我你看见了什么
You came.
你还是来了
I couldn't miss your hundredth and whatever birthday.
我可不能错过你一百多岁的生日派对
I slim-- I'm slipped.
我...我滑了
I slipped.
我滑了一下
Hammered, huh?
喝醉了吧
Well... a very nice but not handsome bartender
有个人好但不帅的吧台服务生
Was very kind to me tonight.
今晚很照顾我
Unlike the rest of the global humanverse.
不像其他人那样
Are those curly fries?
那是炸薯圈吗
Coffee for the drunk girl.
给这位醉小姐来杯咖啡
Bad night, huh?
今晚不顺心吗
Baddest.
糟透了
Am I shallow?
我肤浅吗
Heh. Is that a trick question?
嘿 这问题有诈吗
I don't mean to be.
我也不想肤浅
I--I wanna be deep.
我也想有内涵
I wanna be, like, the abyss deep.
我想变得 像深渊那般深沉莫测
No offense, Car,
无意冒犯 卡
But deep's really not your scene.
深沉实在不是你的风格啊
That's true.
对啊
I'm shallow.
我很肤浅
I am worse than shallow.
比肤浅还糟
I'm a kiddie pool.
像儿童泳池那么浅
You're not a kiddie pool.
才不是呢
You're not a kiddie pool.
不是你说的那样
Can I just go home?
我能回家了吗
Yeah. Ok.
是的 恩
I'll take you. Come on.
我送你 走吧
Hey, you're ok.
你还好吧
She's all right. Hold still. Hold still.
她没事的 站着别动 别动
All right.
好了
What happened?
发生什么了
Is she ok? Like you care.
她还好吗 别装模作样的
She's drunk?
她醉了吗
As a skunk.
烂醉如泥
Are they serving you in there?
吧台居然卖♥♥酒给你?
Uh, I'll take her home.
我会送她回家的
It's on my way. I haven't been drinking.
刚好顺路 我也没喝酒
I would appreciate that, Matt. Thank you.
很感激你 马特 谢谢
You and I will discuss this later.
我们待会再讨论这事
Mmm. Can't wait.
恩 我都等不及了
Don't let anybody else leave.
别让任何人离开这儿
All right, the shots are a bribe.
好吧 这酒算是贿赂你的
I need you to answer a question.
请回答我一个问题
What are you really doing in Mystic Falls?
你来神秘瀑布镇到底要做什么
Have you tried the brittle? It wins awards.
你尝过酥糖了吗 美誉度极高哦
Cut the crap.
别胡说八道了
Ok.
好吧
I have a diabolical master plan.
我有一个邪恶的计划
What is it?
是什么
Well, if I told you, it wouldn't be
如果我现在告诉你
Very diabolical, now, would it?
就谈不上邪恶了 不是吗
Ok, look around.
注意 看看四周
Let me know if you see him.
发现了就告诉我
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Thank you for the vervain.
谢谢你的马鞭草
Now if you'll excuse me.
我们先告辞了
Oh, my god.
天呐
What is it?
发生什么事了
Excuse me. Excuse me.
借过 借过
Can't go out this way.
此路不通
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表