It's the drinking. There's nothing psychic about it.
酒精作用 跟通灵无关
Yeah? ok, I'm gonna get a refill.
好了 我得再去添点酒了
Ok.
好吧
Bonnie!
邦妮
I did it again, didn't it?
我又吓着你了 是吧
Yeah.
对
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You're upset about something.
你有点纠结啊
No, it's Bonnie. she's...
不 是邦妮 她...
You know what?
知道吗
Never mind. You're...here.
没事了 你来了就好
I'm here.
我来了
You know, you're kind of the talk of the town.
知道吗 你是全镇的话题人物
Am I? Mmhmm.
是吗 嗯
Mysterious new guy, oh, yeah.
神秘新人
Well, you have the mysterious thing going, too.
你也挺神秘的
Twinged in sadness.
满脸哀伤
What makes you think that I'm sad?
为什么觉得我哀伤
Well, we did meet in a graveyard.
我是在墓地遇见你的
Right.
对
Well, no, technically we met in the men's room.
不 准确来说应该是在男厕
You don't want to know, it's...
还是不说了
It's not exactly party chit-chat.
不适合在派对上聊这些
Well, I've never really been very good at, uh
我一直都不太擅长
Chit-chat.
聊天
Last spring...
去年春天
My parents' car drove off of a bridge into the lake.
我父母的车从桥上坠下 掉进湖里
And I was in the backseat and I survived, but...
我当时在后座 捡回一命
They didn't.
他们却没那么幸运
So that's my story.
这就是我的故事
You won't be sad forever, Elena.
悲伤不会相伴一生的 埃琳娜
No, Ty.
不行 泰
I'm not having sex against a tree.
我不要靠着树做♥爱♥
Oh, come on, it would be hot. For who?
别啊 多性感 我不觉得
No, it's not going to happen.
不 不行
It's not going to happen, not here, not like this.
不行 特别是这样的时间地点
No. I said no.
不行 我说不行
I said no! Ow, that hurts!
不行 好痛
Hey, leave her alone.
放开她
You know, you're starting to get on my nerves, Gilbert.
你真让我忍♥不住恼火了 吉尔伯特
Just go, Tyler, get the hell away from me.
快滚 泰勒 离我远点
Wow. Vicki Donovan says no.
薇姬·多诺万居然会拒绝男人
That's a first.
头一回啊
I didn't need your help.
我不需要你帮忙
It seems like you did.
我看未必
He was just drunk. I'm drunk.
他只是醉了 我也醉了
Am I throwing myself at you?
我这样对你了吗
No, you're worse.
不 你更坏
You want to talk to me, get to know me,
你想跟我搭讪 了解我
See into my soul and screw and screw and screw
看穿我的灵魂 搅乱我的思想
Until you're done with me.
直到厌倦我
Is that what you think?
你是这么想的吗
That's what I know.
我知道一定是这样
I like Bonnie, she seems like a good friend.
我喜欢邦妮 像是个好朋友
Best friend in the world. And Matt,
世上最好的朋友 而马特
He can't seem to, uh, take his eyes off of us.
他一直盯着我们不放
Matt's that friend since childhood
马特和我算是青梅竹马
That you start dating
我和他恋爱
Because you owe it to yourselves
是因为觉得该给自己一个机会
to see if you can be more.
看能否和他有结果
And?
然后呢
And then my parents died,
然后我父母去世了
And everything changes.
一切都变了
Anyway, Matt and I,
不论如何 马特和我
Together we just, I don't know,
在一起 我不知道
It wasn't, um...
不够...
It wasn't...
没有...
Passionate.
激♥情♥
No.
对
No, it wasn't passionate.
没有一点激♥情♥
Hey, um, are you ok?
你还好吗
Your eye, it just, it's--
你的眼睛 有点...
Yeah, no. It's, um, it's nothing.
不 没事
Are you thirsty? I'm gonna get us a drink.
你渴了吗 我去拿点喝的
Jeremy?
杰里米
Is that you?
是你吗
Jeremy?
杰里米
Looking for someone?
在找人吗
When you broke up with me,
当初你跟我分手的时候
You said it was because you needed some time alone.
说是因为你想一个人静一段时间
You don't look so alone to me.
在我看来你并不是独自一人
Matt, you don't understand. It's--
马特 你不明白 这
That's ok, Elena.
没关系 埃琳娜
You do what you have to do.
你想做什么都行
I just want to let you know that...
我只想让你知道
I still believe in us.
我对我们的感情仍有信心
And I'm not giving up on that.
我不会放弃的
Matt.
马特
Hey! There you are.
嘿 你在这里啊
Have you been down to the falls yet?
你去看过瀑布了吗
Because they are really cool at night.
那里的夜晚非常漂亮
And I can show you.
我可以带你去
If you want.
如果你愿意的话
I think you've had too much to drink.
我觉得你喝多了
Well, of course I have.
那是当然的
So Caroline.
所以 卡罗琳
You and me,
你和我
It's not gonna happen.
是不可能的
Sorry.
对不起
I was wondering who abducted you,
我还在想是谁"绑♥架♥"你了
But now I know.
现在我知道了
Is she like that with, uh, all the guys?
她对所有男生都这样吗
No.
不是
You're fresh meat.
你是新的猎物
She'll back off eventually.
她早晚会甩了你的
God, you gotta be kidding me!
天呐 开什么玩笑
What is it?
怎么了
My brother. The drunk one?
我弟弟 喝醉的那个吗
That would be the one.
就是那个
Excuse me. Need some help?
失陪一下 需要帮忙吗
Trust me, you're not going to want to witness this.
相信我 你不会想看这个的
Jeremy!
杰里米
Jeremy!
杰里米
Jeremy, where the hell are you going?
杰里米 你要去哪儿
I don't want to hear it!
我不想听
Vicki? No!
薇姬 不
Oh, my god, it's Vicki! Oh,my god!
天呐 是薇姬 上帝啊
No!
不
Somebody help!
快来人帮忙啊
Vicki? Vicki, what the hell?!
薇姬吗 薇姬 怎么回事
What happened to her?
她怎么了
Somebody, call an ambulance!
谁帮忙叫下救护车
Everybody back up, give her some space!
所有人后退 给她点空间
It's her neck. Something bit her.
看她脖子 什么东西咬了她
She's losing a lot of blood. It's bad.
她正大量失血 情况很糟
Put this on her neck.
用这个止住她脖子出血
Vicki, Vicki, come on, open your eyes, look at me.
薇姬 振作 睁开眼睛看着我
What's going on?
发生什么了
Someone else was attacked tonight, Zach,
今晚又有人被袭击了 扎克
And it wasn't me.
但不是我♥干♥的
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表