I want one with Bonnie now.
我要跟邦妮来张合影
Here, I can take it.
来 我给你们照吧
I'll be on the float.
我在花车上等你
I said I was sorry.
我都说过对不起了
You made out with his mother, and then you beat him to a pulp.
你跟他妈亲热 还把他打得一塌糊涂
You're gonna have to do a little bit better than sorry.
对不起三个字显然不够
Jeremy.
杰里米
Heh. I was wondering where you were.
我还找你来着
You look great.
你看起来太帅了
You guys did a really great job on the float.
你们的花车装饰得太棒了
Go away, Elena.
走开 埃琳娜
Jeremy, come on, please.
杰里米 别这样 求你了
I don't want it to be like this between us.
我不跟你闹得这样僵
Why don't you have Damon erase my memory again?
那你干嘛不让达蒙再一次抹掉我的记忆
Then I can go back to being your in-the-dark little brother.
让我变回你毫不知情的小♥弟♥弟♥
Jer, please.
杰里 拜托
Just don't.
别费口舌了
You can't fix this that easily.
这件事你无法轻易弥补
Something like this doesn't just get fixed.
这种事是无法挽回的
Let's give a big hand
请大家以热烈的掌声欢迎
to the Mystic Falls High School marching band.
神秘瀑布镇高中游♥行♥乐队
And for a little local history,
为展现小镇历史
Mr. Saltzman's students have recreated
萨尔茨曼老师的学生们再现
Virginia's Battle of Willow Creek.
弗吉尼亚州柳溪镇战役
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome
女士们 先生们 有请
our stunning Miss Mystic Falls court
我们惊艳的神秘瀑布镇小姐
and their handsome escorts.
和她们帅气的护花使者
This is Caroline Forbes, Miss Mystic Falls.
卡罗琳·福布斯 神秘瀑布镇小姐
Aren't they beautiful?
看她们多美啊
What do you want?
你想干嘛
Just watching the parade.
观赏游♥行♥啊
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Away from you.
躲开你
I want to say something to you.
我想跟你说几句话
Just leave me alone. Thank you.
别烦我 谢谢
The device that Emily spelled could have killed me.
艾米莉施法的那件发明能置我于死地
I don't take what you did lightly, so...
你的帮助对我意义重大 所以
thank you.
谢谢你
I did it for Elena. I know that.
我是为埃琳娜做的 我知道
But I'm still very grateful.
但我仍非常感激
And...
还有
I owe you.
算我欠你个人情
Enjoy the parade.
好好欣赏游♥行♥
Let's cheer it for
让我们热烈欢迎
the Mystic Falls High School football team.
神秘瀑布镇高中橄榄球队
Let's show them our support, everybody.
让我们用欢呼表示对他们的支持
This is the key.
这就是钥匙
Once inserted, the device will be activated.
一放进去 装置就被激活了
It will work only once for an estimated time of 5 minutes.
只能用一次 大概是五分钟
Yes. How does it work?
好 什么原理
It's a high-pitched frequency that humans can't hear.
它发出一种人类听不到的超声波
Any vampire within a 5-block radius
五个街区范围内所有吸血鬼
will be incapacitated, exposing them.
都会丧失行动能力 从而被我们发现
At that time, the sheriff's v5 deputies will inject them with vervain
然后警长的手下会给他们注入马鞭草
and bring them here, where we'll finish them off.
然后把他们带到这 全部消灭
And you're certain they're attacking tonight?
你确定他们今晚会发动攻击吗
I had a source. One of the vampires from the tomb...
我有线人 是墓穴里的吸血鬼之一
He confirmed the attack.
他证实了攻击计划
Everybody listen up.
所有人听着
The plan stays the same.
按原计划不变
We wait till the fireworks start.
以烟花表演为号♥
Until then, blend in. Stay a part of the celebration.
在那之前 我们混入庆典的人群中
They'll never see us coming.
他们会措手不及
They want revenge for what our ancestors did in 186♥4♥,
186♥4♥年我们的祖先把他们活埋 他们现在来复仇
which makes us their targets.
所以我们会成为攻击目标
This area here is the stage.
这块地方是舞台
This is where the founding families are gonna be.
创始家族的人会出现在这里
Any questions?
有问题吗
We're taking an enormous risk.
我们正冒着巨大的风险
We're talking about our families, John.
他们可是我们的家人 约翰
Anna.
安娜
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
It's the only way to draw them out and kill them...
这是找出并消灭他们的唯一办法...
all of them.
所有吸血鬼
I like you better like this.
我更喜欢你现在的打扮
The period look, it...
古装打扮...
didn't suit you.
不适合你
Is that an insult?
你这是损我吗
Actually, Elena, it is a compliment of the highest order.
埃琳娜 实际上呢 这算是最高的赞扬
Look, I know Stefan is worried
听着 我知道斯特凡有点担心
about our friendship.
我们之间的友情
Did he mention something to you, too?
他也跟你说什么了吗
No. Did he mention something to you?
没有 他有跟你说什么吗
No. Nothing worth repeating.
没有 都是些废话
So, I think you should stop with the flirty little comments
所以我想你还是收敛下你轻浮的赞扬
and that eye thing that you do.
也别用那眼神看我
What eye thing?
什么眼神
Don't make me regret being your friend.
别让我后悔跟你做朋友
Ok?
好吗
I don't believe that we can't fix this.
我相信我们一定可以和好的
I lied. I was wrong.
我骗了你 我错了
But you're my brother, Jer, and I love you.
但是你是我弟弟 杰里 我爱你
And I have to fix it.
我一定要同你和好如初
So, just tell me. What can I do?
所以请告诉我 我该怎么办
You can go to hell, Elena.
埃琳娜 见鬼去吧
I have so many emotions, but I don't have any way to express them.
我心里百感交集 却没有办法释放
Being a teenager is so hard. You dick.
做青少年太不容易了 混♥蛋♥
You do not talk to me like that.
别这么跟我说话
I'm not your sister.
我不是你姐
And from now on, don't talk to your sister that way, either.
从现在起 也别用这种态度跟你姐说话
So, what, you're gonna kill me just 'cause I hurt Elena's feelings?
那又怎样 我伤害埃琳娜你就杀了我
Cut her some slack.
对她好一点
She erased my memories.
她抹去了我的记忆
No, I did.
错 那是我做的
She was protecting you.
她是想保护你
It wasn't her call to make.
她没有权力替我决定
Let go of me before I cause a scene.
在我引起众人注意之前 放开我
You'll be unconscious before you even got a word out.
你嘴还没张开 我就把你打晕了
Let him go.
放开他
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
What my brother is trying to say
我哥想说的是
is don't blame Elena for this.
不要怪罪到埃琳娜身上
Damon turned Vicki.
是达蒙把薇姬变成吸血鬼的
I killed her.
是我杀了她
She was a threat to you, and she was a threat to your sister.
她对你是个威胁 对你姐姐也是
I'm sorry that it happened. I wish that it hadn't.
抱歉发生这种事 我也不希望这样
Shouldn't have made me forget.
你不该让我忘记的
Good cop, bad cop... I like it.
一个唱红脸 一个唱白脸 我喜欢
What are you doing? Hmm? He was being a punk.
你威胁他做什么 他脑子不开窍
Elena's relationship with her brother is none of your business.
埃琳娜和她弟弟的关系怎样与你无关
You stay out of it.
你别掺和进来
Oh, there's only one do-gooder hero role available.
只能有一个做好事的英雄角色
Oh, my bad. I'm sorry.
是我的错 不好意思
Get over yourself.
别自作多情了
We both know that you're not doing this for the right reasons.
你我都清楚你这么做心术不正
See, there you go with that little jealousy act again.
看吧 你又开始吃醋了
Uh, wh-what are the right reasons, Stefan?
怎么才叫正的心术啊 斯特凡
Enlighten me. Please.
启发我一下 拜托
Well, see, Damom, it's only real when it comes from your desire
你听好 达蒙 真正发自内心
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表