I appreciate your help, Stefan.
我很感激你的帮助 斯特凡
You're welcome,
不用谢
Sheila.
希拉
I wasn't sure you remembered.
我之前不确定你还记得我
October 1969.
1969年10月
I was barely a teenager.
我当时还只是少女
And you were leading what was probably
但你已经在领导或许是
the only anti-war sit-in within miles of Mystic Falls.
神秘瀑布镇史上唯一的一次反战静♥坐♥
You know when you spoke,
当你说话的时候
people were mesmerized.
大家都被迷住了
I know I was.
我肯定是被迷住了
Until the cops showed up.
直到警♥察♥过来
You took a big risk coming to see me earlier.
你之前过来看我冒了很大的险
Letting me read you, realizing who you were.
让我感应你 知道你是谁
It could have gone a completely different way.
事情完全有可能向恶性的方向发展
Your family has a
你家人很早
very long history secret of keeping my secret
就开始保守我的秘密
I knew that I could trust you
我知道我可以信任你
if you believed that I was worthy of your trust.
只要我首先让你觉得我值得信任就行
Bonnie knows, doesn't she?
邦妮知道 对吧
Yes
是的
Please understand our loyalty can only extend so far.
请你理解我们的忠诚只能到此了
This town won't be easy on any of us if they figure it out.
如果镇上的人知道 我们会全部遭殃
And I'll protect my own before anybody else.
我得先保护我的家人
I know that.
明白
As long as we're clear.
大家心照不宣
Good night, then.
那么 晚安
Good night, Sheila.
晚安 希拉
We were just leaving and I wanted to say goodbye.
我们要走了 我过来告别
Good to see you again, Damon.
很高兴再见到你 达蒙
No kiss?
不吻别吗
I'm full of vervain.
我体内很多马鞭草
I put it in everything I drink.
我喝的东西里面都加了马鞭草
And you're telling me this, why?
你为何告诉我这个
Lexi was my friend.
莱希是我的朋友
How could you?
你怎能杀了她
The tomb can be opened.
坟墓可以打开
You are lying! Emily's grimoire, her spellbook.
撒谎 艾米莉的魔法书
If you know how she closed the tomb.
如果你知道她怎样封闭坟墓
The reversal process will be in her book.
学会书中的反转方法
You can open that tomb.
你就能开
And where is this book?
书在哪儿
You have no idea.
你不知道
No. I'm telling you the truth.
不 我说的是真的
And I believe you.
我相信你
My dear sweet Bree.
我的宝贝布瑞
That's why I'm almost sorry.
所以我稍微有点抱歉
So why did you bring me with you?
你为什么带我和你一起
Well, you're not the worst company in the world, Elena.
埃琳娜 你并不是世上最差的同伴
You should give yourself more credit.
你应该对自己有点信心
Seriously?
是吗
You were there in the road.
你当时躺在路上
All damsel in distress-like.
一副可怜无助的样子
I knew it would piss off Stefan.
我知道这样会把斯特凡气疯
And...
而且
And you are not the worst company in the world, Elena.
你不是世上最差的同伴 埃琳娜
I used to be more fun.
我以前更有趣
You did Ok.
算不错了
I saved your life.
我救了你的命
I know.
知道
And don't you forget it.
别忘了
You could have told me.
你原本可以告诉我的
I wanted to tell you.
我也想告诉你
You said no more lies.
你说过不会骗我
Only the truth.
只有真♥相♥
I can handle the truth, Stefan.
斯特凡 我可以接受真♥相♥
As crazy as it is.
无论真♥相♥多么离谱
I can handle the fact that you are a vampire.
我能接受你是吸血鬼的事实
And you have a vampire brother
以及你有一个吸血鬼哥哥
And that my best friend is a witch.
以及我的闺蜜是巫师
I can accept the fact that
我可以接受
the world is much more mysterious place than I ever thought possible.
世界的神秘 远远超出我的想象
But this
但是这个
This lie I can not take
我不能接受此般谎言
What am I to you?
对你来说我是什么
Who am I to you?
我是你的谁
You are not Katherine.
你不是凯瑟琳
You are the opposite of everything she was.
你和她完全不一样
And when did you figure that out?
你什么时候发现这点的
Before you kissed me?
是你吻我前
Before we slept together?
还是我们上♥床♥前
Before I met you.
是遇见你之前
What?
什么
The first day of school.
第一天上学
When we met.
我们遇见时
That wasn't the day for the first time, Elena.
并不是我们初次见面 埃琳娜
Then when was it?
那是什么时候
May 23, 2009.
2009年5月23号♥
That was...
那是
That was the day your parents' car
是你♥爸♥爸妈妈的车
Went off the bridge.
在桥上出事那天
You were there?
你在那里
Every couple of years that I come back here
我每隔几年回来一次
to see Zach and see my home.
看望扎克和我的家
Last spring
去年春天
I was out in the woods by old Wickery Bridge.
我正在维克里大桥旁边的森林里
And I heard the accident.
我目击了整场事故
All of it.
从头到尾
I was fast getting there, but not fast enough.
我赶快跑到那里 但还是晚了一步
The car was already submerged.
车已经沉下去了
Your dad...
你♥爸♥爸
He was still conscious.
他还有意识
I was able to get to him,
我可以先救起他的
But he wouldn't let me help him until I helped you.
但他坚持让我先救你
Oh my God.
我的天啊
When I woke up in the hospital,
我从医院醒过来之后
Nobody could figure out how I got out of the car.
没人知道我是怎么从车里逃出来的
They said it was a miracle.
他们都说那是神迹
I went back for them.
我又回去救他们
But it was too late. I couln't...
但已经来不及了 我没能
I couldn't save them.
我没能救得了他们
When I pulled you out,
我把你拉出来的时候
I looked at your face. You looked like Katherine.
看到了你的脸 你长得太像凯瑟琳了
I couldn't believe the resemblance.
我都不敢相信自己的眼睛
After that, I spent months
后来 我花了几个月时间
making sure that you weren't her.
来确定你不是凯瑟琳
I watched you. I learned everything that I could about you.
我观察着你 尽可能地去了解你
And I saw that you were nothing like Katherine.
然后发现你和凯瑟琳完全不一样
And I wanted to leave town.
我想要离开
But, Elena, I couldn't.
但是 埃琳娜 我做不到
I couldn't leave without knowing you.
我不能还不认识你就离开
I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you. I wanted to.
我很抱歉没早告诉你 我真的很想说
But you were so sad.
但你那时太伤心了
Why do I look like her?
为什么我会长得像她
Elena, you've been through so much.
埃琳娜 你遭遇的痛苦已经够多了
Why do I look like her, Stefan?
为什么我会长得像她 斯特凡
What are you not telling me?
你有什么事瞒着我
It didn't make any sense me.
我之前也觉得很奇怪
You were a Gilbert. She was a Pierce.
你姓吉尔伯特 她姓皮尔斯
But the resemblance was too similar.
但你们实在太相像了
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表