剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
Yeah, but I don't think she's going to.
这样 如果我们保持足够安静
Look, if we stay reasonably quiet and she looks over here
她在五分钟之内还是看过来了 即使一次
even once in the next five minutes,
我也给你一千美元 怎么样
I will personally give you a thousand dollars. Okay?
我的天啊 马克
Oh, my... Marc.
快来
Come on.
你只活 不管几次 不是吗
You only live however many times, right?
来吧
Come on.
你干吗呢 蹲下来
What are you doing? Get down.
-我跟你说了 她不会看过来 -蹲下来
- I'm telling you, she's not gonna look. - Get down.
你疯了
You're crazy.
-这真是 -你得大胆一点
- This... - You got to get outside your head.
冒险一下
Live a little.
嘿 老兄
Ahoy, matey.
我们在独木舟里 要靠岸了
We are in the canoe, ship to shore...
一千美元拿来
I want my thousand dollars.
如果你想要你的一千美元
Well, if you want your thousand dollars,
你还在下面干嘛
what are you doing down here?
你得在上面挑衅她
You should be up there testing it.
这真的是我以前的梦想
I really did dream of this.
我知道 你跟我说了
I know. You told me.
背着保安躲在独木舟里
Hiding from the guard in the canoe, with...
和一个男孩一起
a boy.
什么男孩
What boy?
我不知道
I don't know.
是另一个"克服的克的马克"吗
Was it the other "Marc with a C"?
你是做什么的
What are you?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
肯定有猫腻
There's a trick.
肯定有
There has to be.
-是吗 -你怎么可能知道
- Oh, yeah? - How could you possibly know
警卫不会转头
that the guard wasn't gonna turn around?
你怎么会知道那个人的口香糖会掉
How could you know that the guy was gonna drop his gum?
你有一个秘密
You have a secret.
我有吗
Do I?
你真的有个秘密
You do have a secret.
你的秘密是什么
What's your secret?
告诉我
Tell me your secret.
你必须告诉我 不然我就要搞鬼了
You have to tell me, before any funny business.
搞鬼
Funny business?
对
Yeah.
好吧 但是 我们先回到旱地上去吧
Okay. But, uh, first, let's get on dry land.
不 不不不
No. No, no, no.
马克 把你的秘密告诉我
Marc, tell me your secret.
-马克 -这是个圆形大厅吗
- Marc. - Oh, is this a rotunda?
不 马克
No... Marc.
想脱♥光♥吗 监控摄像头坏了
Want to get naked? The security camera's broken.
马克 如果你不告诉我你的秘密 我发誓
Marc, if you don't tell me your secret, I swear to God...
你会怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我 我就好好教训教训你
I'm-I'm gonna kick your ass.
该死 好吧 我还是对你言听计从吧
Oh, shit. Well, I better do what you say.
你挺有觉悟的
Uh, yeah, that's right.
我的确没有对你完全坦诚
I guess I haven't been entirely honest with you.
好的
Okay.
你从未见过我 但是
You haven't met me, but...
我见过你
I've met you.
这话是什么意思
Literally what does that mean?
完全就是字面意思
Exactly what I said.
不 你 你不能用谜语回答问题啊
No, you... No, you can't answer a question with a riddle.
对不起
Sorry.
我 你到底是怎么知道这些事的
I-I-- Like, h-how do you know all of this, all this stuff?
你怎么能抓住那瓶子
How did you catch that bottle?
你怎么知道我会被那辆卡车撞
Did you know that I was gonna get hit by that truck?
你会魔法吗
Are you magic?
差不多 是这样的
Uh, kind of. Yeah.
我通晓这一切的原因就是
The reason I know all this is...
我无所不知
uh, well, I know everything.
好吧
Okay.
我知道你我其实是一样的
I know that you and I are the same.
深层意义来讲
On a very deep level.
我知道我们长久以来渴望自♥由♥
I know that we both long to be free.
我知道 我们是被上帝保佑的孩子
I know, I know. We live very blessed lives.
就像是有史以来最幸运的百分之一的智人
Like, the top one percent luckiest Homo sapiens ever.
我完全没有在夸张
It's literally not an exaggeration.
内心深处
Inside...
我们的灵魂被禁锢
...we're caged.
所以你才对转世如此着迷的对吗
That's why you're so fascinated with reincarnation, right?
是个重新开始的机会 对吗
It's another chance to start over, you know?
冲破牢笼
Outside the cage.
我知道你害怕自己对混♥蛋♥情有独钟
I know that you're afraid that you only like assholes.
因为你爱过很多混♥蛋♥
'Cause a lot of guys you've liked have been assholes.
这是种情结 对吗
And that's a thing, you know?
男人不坏 有的女人就是不爱
Women can be attracted to assholes.
这显示出了自信
It signals confidence.
但我觉得这才是本质 对吗
But I think that's it, right? That's what it is.
让你迷恋的是自信本身
You're attracted to the confidence.
你才不喜欢混♥蛋♥呢
You don't like assholes.
你只是喜欢很了解自己的人
You just like people who know who they are.
我觉得这是我最爱的艺术作品
You know, I think this is my favorite work of art.
它真切地捕捉到了某些东西
It really captures something.
力量感 统治感
You know? The power, the dominance.
那只鸟碾碎爪下之人的方式
The way that bird is crushing the people beneath his feet.
我觉得作品表现的完全不是这个意思
It's almost exactly the opposite of that.
乌鸦在解救他们 还以自♥由♥
The raven's saving them. Freeing them.
将他们劝诱回世界
Coaxing them into the world.
你知道吗
Well, you know what?
我曾住在一个蛤蜊中 当我追忆往事
I used to live in a clam, and in retrospect,
鸟儿们可帮了大忙了
the birds were super helpful, so...
所以我觉得你说的也有点道理
Yeah, you might be onto something there.
太傻了
So stupid.
马克
Marc.
好的
Okay.
你的字字句句都让我感觉
Almost everything you're saying, I'm like,
"对 完全正确 我们心意相通"
"Yes, totally, you're speaking my language."
但说实话
But to be honest,
我觉得你有点吓到我了
I mean, you're also kind of freaking me out.
对不起 该死
I'm sorry. Shit.
你得告诉我到底是怎么回事
You have to tell me what's going on.
好的 我说过我会对你坦诚 所以
Yeah. Look, I said I'd be honest with you, so, uh,
我现在就和盘托出
here it goes.
我为这次约会努力了
I've been working on this date for...
我都数不清多久了
well, I don't even know how long.
这一切我都经历过
I've done all this before.
很多次
Many times.
我也数不清多少次了
I don't really know how many.
我不知道 我尝试的次数可能
I don't know-- the number of tries is probably somewhere
-到现在都有几百次了 -"尝试"吗
- in the triple digits by now. - "Tries"?
听着 我知道听起来很疯狂
Look, this is gonna sound crazy, but...
我每次睡去 或者说 死去
every time I go to sleep, or... w-- die...
我都会在今早醒来 然后重来一切
...I wake up, this morning, and start all over again.
我
I...
对于你来说 对世人来说 据我所知
For you, for everyone else in the world, as far as I can tell,
你们都是第一次经历今天
it's the first time today's happened.
-但对我来说 -你卡在了时间循环之中
- But for me... - You're stuck in a time loop, yeah.
我表哥也经历过一次
Happened to my cousin once.
我就说我知道你不会相信我的
Trust me when I say I knew you wouldn't believe me.
对不起 我总是这样
Oh, yeah, sorry, I-I just have this thing
只要有人告诉我他们卡在时间循环里
where whenever somebody tells me they're stuck in a time loop,
我就冷嘲热讽的 我也搞不懂
I get all cynical about it. I don't know why.
-我猜我只是 -好吧
- I guess I just... - Okay.
你关系最好的发小叫作萨利
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表