剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
冰层底部 晃来晃去
bobbing against the base of the ice shelf.
我没有发现道格 没有看到什么光
I saw no evidence of Doug. No light, nothing.
如果艾米没有穿潜水服 掉进了水里
If Amy fell in the water without a suit on,
那她不到10分钟就会没命
she would have died within ten minutes.
到底是什么东西干的
What the hell could have done that?
那些海报和鲸鱼
Those seals and whales down there?
都知道发生了什么
They know what happened.
他们知道是什么杀了他们
They know that's what killed them.
没错 没错
That's right. That's right.
那个东西杀了艾米 道格和卡斯帕后
How'd that thing get back in the cooler
怎么还会自己回到冷藏箱里
after it killed Amy, Doug and Kasp?
你们知道怎么做到的吗
Do you know how?
因为它很聪明
'Cause it's that fucking smart.
这些东西已经在世上存在了几百万年
These things have been around for millions of years.
它们没有骨头 没有头骨
They don't got bones or a skull.
-别的生物都和它们不一样 -听着
- There's nothing like them. - Look,
等卫星进入范围内 我们就能联♥系♥麦克默多
once the satellite's in range, we can contact McMurdo,
让他们派一支紧急响应小队
send an emergency response team.
他们会打捞尸体 帮我们研究
They'll pick up the body, help us with any search.
TDR卫星将会到达8.7度角
TDR satellite will be at 8.7 degrees.
这不是南极章鱼
This is not Megaleledone setebos.
翻译中
好了 说吧
Okay. Go ahead.
是新的品种
This is another new species.
它的全身并不是几丁质的
The radula is not chitinous.
而是由较硬的物质组成
It is made of a harder substance.
这就是我们来这里的原因
This is why we came down here.
来拯救被人类影响的种类
To save a species affected by our behavior.
在这海底深处
Living in this water and dept,
它们应该从未接触过人类
it likely has never encountered a human.
我们是第一个
We are the first.
我不在乎这东西是不是
I don't care if it's that thing's
第一次接触任何人
first encounter with anyone.
我们将是它接触的唯一人类
It'll be his fucking only.
小心
Look out!
怎么回事
What the fuck?
别和我说它根本不知道怎么回事
Yo. Don't tell me it didn't know what was going on.
我们...
Let's, uh...
先把卡斯帕安置在潜水坑边
...secure Kasper in the diving hut.
关掉取暖器
Turn the heater off.
这样应该能在美国南极科技援助组织
He'll remain preserved until USAP
三天后找到我们前 保持他的尸身
can reach us in... probably three days.
拉里
Larry.
你能修好电灯 并看着它吗
Can you fix the lights and keep an eye on him?
我是喜欢动物的
I like animals, okay?
就算我吃的动物也喜欢
Even the ones I eat, I'm cool with, yeah?
但是我不想跟那个混♥蛋♥东西共处一室
But I do not want to be in a room with that motherfucker!
我知道 拉里 我知道
I hear you, Larry. I do.
七亿年前
700 million years ago...
人类和章鱼都是水底扁虫
...humans and octopuses were both an underwater flatworm...
但是生物进化把我们带往不同方向
...but evolution took them their way.
我们知道 它们不懂
We know that it did. They don't.
人类头脑控制着世界
Human minds own this world.
它们感觉像人类
They can feel human...
但它们不是
but they are not.
不要接近它的嘴和触手
Just stay away from its beak and tentacles
它就没办法拿你怎么样
and it can't do a thing to you.
钱宁 你能不能
Channing? Can you, uh,
打印出邮件里美国南极科技援助组织的紧急表格
print out those USAP emergency response forms off that e-mail?
钱宁 这就是我们要找的章鱼
Channing, this is the octopus we've been looking for.
海博士说得没错
Dr. Hai was right.
它的外皮不是几丁质的
The radula is not chitinous.
色素体是反射状的
The chromatophores are reflective.
这就是特拉克斯尔
This is the new species
派我们来找的物种
Troxell sent us here to find.
我们从它身上提取到的化学物质将会彻底
The chemicals we can extract from it will revolutionize
改变止痛药 麻♥醉♥药♥ 随你说什么
pain management, anesthesia, you name it.
只要卫星到我们头上
Once the satellite is up,
我们就发送信息
let's send a message
说我们找到了新物种
that we have secured the specimen.
新物种已被捕获并收容
加密特拉克斯尔邮件
信息未发送
卫星抵达还有
奥森 我来不是为了这个
Orson, I did not sign up for this.
你没有想到大局
You're not thinking about the big picture.
我们把这该死的东西
Let's just put this goddamn thing
放回水里 赶紧离开吧
back in the water and walk away.
不
No.
如果我们让贾尼克和拉里杀了它呢
What if we just let Janik or Larry kill it?
我们可以说"我们能怎么办"
You know, we could say, "What could we do?"
斯库亚
卫星还有几分钟就绪
Satellite's up in a few minutes.
该开始工作了
It's time to go to work.
拉里 你没看到吗
Hey, Larry, you don't see this?
水管爆了
The pipe's busted.
拉里
Larry.
只要卫星升到海平面上
As soon as the satellite's over the horizon
网络可用了 我就联♥系♥麦克默多站
and the Internet's live, I'll contact McMurdo Station
让他们派搜救队来
to send a rescue party.
然后你通知特拉克斯尔
Then you alert Troxell.
信息未发送
卫星抵达还有
2步授权码
该死
Shit.
我需要两步验证码
I need that two-step verification code,
应用在我的手♥机♥上
and the app is on my phone.
你看到我的手♥机♥了吗
Have you seen my phone?
你拉在实验室了
You had it in the lab.
你看到我的手♥机♥了吗
Hey, have you seen my phone?
拉里
Larry?
钱宁 怎么了
Channing, w-what's wrong?
贾尼克 拉里...
Janik. Larry...
该死
Shit.
天啊
Oh, my God.
他们都不见了
They're all gone.
你看到什么了吗
Do you see anything?
水箱和地上找过了吗
In the tanks or on the floor?
要是我们看到一个
If we see one?
我们就杀了它
We kill it.
不
No!
五个人死了 我们为什么不能杀了它
Five are dead. Why wouldn't we kill it?
我在她的房♥间听到了我手♥机♥的声音
I heard my phone in her room.
她听到了我们说的所有话
She overheard everything we were saying.
她知道我们不是来研究冰层的
She knows we're not really here studying the ice.
我们早在你们
We knew of Troxell's interest
来这里三个月前就知道
in this species of octopus
特拉克斯尔想要找章鱼
three months before you even arrived here.
它拿走了我的手♥机♥
It has my phone.
奥森 信♥号♥♥发射器 笔记本
Orson, the projector, the laptop
都是用我的手♥机♥控制的
are both controlled by my phone.
它连入了琳的电脑
It's tapping into Ling's computer.
-章鱼吗 -是它干的
- The octopus? - It figured it out.
-它入侵了她的研究 -这是什么
- It's broken into her research. - What is this?
你需要这些数据干什么
What do you need all this data for?
一个动物 从海洋里出来三个小时
An animal, three hours out of the ocean,
就已经开始用我的手♥机♥了
is running my fucking cell phone?
告诉我们你知道的一切
Tell us what you know.
中国♥军♥方的
Chinese military?
所以 它也想知道
So, it also wants to know.
你到底在这里干什么 我们来看看...
What you're really doing here is, let's see...
你在研究这种章鱼的生理机制
You're investigating the physical mechanisms of this octopus?
人造皮肤 软体机器人
Artificial skin? Soft robots?
隐形衣
Invisibility cloaking?
你们的想法总是有限的
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表