剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
Square.
波浪
Waves.
五角星
S-Star.
方块 五角星
Square. Star.
十字 圆圈 十字
Cross. Circle. Cross.
五角星 十字
Star. Cross.
方块 圆圈 波浪
Square, circle, waves.
什么情况
What the fuck?
艾琳
女卫生间
逃课在这里见
女厕
你以为能捉弄我吗 臭婊♥子♥
Thought you could prank me, bitch?
-什么 -你以为你那破卡片
- What? - Thought you could scare me
就能吓到我吗
with your stupid cards?
-告诉我有什么把戏 -我...
- Tell me the fucking trick! - I...
我发誓 麦蒂逊 没骗你
I-I swear, Madison, it's not a trick.
-胡扯 -麦蒂逊 我发誓
- Bullshit! - Madison, I swear.
-你觉得我傻吗 -不
- Do you think I'm stupid? - No.
你的小诡计是什么
What's your little plan?
它们不过是卡片
Th-They're just cards.
不过是有图案的卡片而已
They're just cards with pictures on them, that's it.
那我怎么会知道每一张卡片的内容
Then how come I know what's on every fucking card?
因为你不是常人
Because you're special!
你有 我不知道怎么说 你会通灵什么的
You're, like, I-I don't know, you have psychic powers
之类的 这确实疯狂 因为我都
or something, which is crazy, because I didn't even
不相信真有这样的能力
really think they were real, okay? Like...
我不知道 听着 如果真是这样
I don't know, okay? Look, if it's real,
这简直是最厉害 最厉害的
it's, like, the coolest thing to ever, ever happen
超能力了
to, like, anyone.
我的天 别说了
Jesus. Stop talking.
那我要怎么做
So what do I do?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
我知道不少通灵的故事
I mean, I-I know a lot about psychic stuff,
但我还从来没有...
but I-I've never actually...
遇到过真的通灵者呢
met a real psychic before.
我... 我想我们可以...
I... I guess we could, you know...
或者你自己可以...
or you could...
搞清楚你有什么样的能力 然后我们可以...
figure out what powers you have, and then we could...
想明白怎么使用它们
figure out how to use them for stuff?
好
Fine.
如果你要捉弄我 我会好好修理你的
If this is a prank, I'll ruin your life.
我保证不是恶作剧
I promise it's not.
好吧
Okay.
好 很好
Okay. Okay, great.
怎么 你是想把这地方一把火点了吗
What, are you trying to burn the place down?
我在书上看到说 自然的光线和火
Well, I read that, uh, natural lights and fire
可以帮助保持专注
can help with psychic focus.
但用普通灯也行
But, I mean, we could just use the regular light.
这里也太老土了
This is so corny.
那个
So, um...
我写下了主要的超能力
uh, I wrote down the major abilities.
比较有名的是灵魂出窍
Uh, the big ones are astral projection,
读心术 召唤术
clairvoyance, conjuration...
等等 停下
Wait, hang on. Stop.
这都是什么鬼话
None of that shit means anything.
这里
Okay, right. So, there's...
这个可以把你的思想投射
Right. So, this one is projecting your mind
到另一个地方去 看到那里的事物
into another place so you can see things.
下一个可以阅读人们的思想
Uh, the next one is reading people's minds.
召唤术可以凭空
Conjuration is the ability to materialize objects
变出物体
out of thin air.
寻水术可以探测水源位置
Dowsing is sensing where water is.
我们不用测那一个
Yeah, we don't need to check for that one.
我不在乎水在哪儿
I don't care where water is.
没错
Right.
谁管水在哪儿啊
Who needs to know where water is?
现在这里还有飞行术
Okay, then there's, um, flying,
移物术 识物术 预知未来术
moving stuff, knowing stuff, seeing the future,
思想植入术
planting thoughts into people's heads,
以及最后一个 意念控火术
and, finally, um, controlling fire with your mind.
还有这种能力
That's a power?
有文献记载的
I mean, it's been reported.
这个很酷
That would be cool.
你为什么在乎这些东西
Why do you care about all this shit?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不想当个普通人吗
Don't you want to be normal?
或者当个很酷的人
Or cool?
当然
Yeah. I... I mean,
我甚至不想做这个课题
I-I didn't even want to do this project, you know?
但是沃森老师要我做
But, like, Ms. Watson made me.
我想研究大♥麻♥
Like, I wanted to do something about, like, marijuana...
或者吸毒之类的 那多酷啊
or getting high, like, how cool that is.
那我们在这儿干什么
So what do we do here?
测试你
Test you here.
看看你有哪种超能力 然后可能
Uh, see what kinds of powers you have, and then maybe
我们能知道怎么用它
we can figure out how to use them for stuff.
你看到了什么
So, uh, what do you see?
圆
Circle.
对了
Yes. Wow.
为什么我不知道我是怎么做到的
Why don't I know how I'm doing it?
我一直都在用超能力吗
Have I always been doing it?
其实 你不知道透视的过程
Well, um, you don't really know how you see,
这是你与生俱来的
you just... have it.
它会一直伴随你 和第六感
So it would follow that a sixth sense
一样
would be the same way.
你感受不到它 但你就是拥有它
Like, you can't feel it, you-you just have it.
对 但是
Mm-- Right. But, like...
我以前从来没看出卡片上的东西过
I've never been able to see what's on a card,
但现在我做起来就轻而易举
and now it's like it's nothing.
没错 做得越多掌握得越好
Yeah. Every time you do it, you get better at it.
所有事情都是一样的
Like anything.
来试试这个
Okay, let's try this.
你在干吗
Hey, what are you doing?
我想看你能不能读心
Well, I want to see if you can read minds
毕竟你能灵魂出窍
since you have astral projection.
现在卡片已经没有了
So... now the card doesn't exist anymore,
你不能再用透视眼
so you can't, like, look at it in space with, like,
看到卡片的实体 你只能读我的心
psychic eyes-- you can only read my mind.
所以 你看到了什么
So, what do you see?
看着我
Look at me.
-星形 -没错
- Star. - Yes.
再来一个
Do another.
我真想像她一样
I just want to be like her.
你是黛比 对吗
Hey, it's Debbie, right?
我们要坐这儿
Hi. We're sitting here.
不如你拿着你的
Why don't you take your...
吞拿鱼三明治
tuna fish sandwich
和你的薯条到别的地方去
and your french fries somewhere else?
快走 快走 快走
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
还是你想让我告诉大家
Or do you want me to tell everyone
你看见你继父对着电视购物频道手♥淫♥
how you saw your stepdad jerking it to QVC?
还看着他结束的
And watched him finish.
艾琳 你有没有
Irene, did you...
你的妆是不是不一样了
do your makeup different?
什么
What?
对 我 我试了在一个教程里看到的方法
Yeah. I-I just tried something I saw in a tutorial.
很棒 几乎完美了
It's great. I-It's almost there.
只是你用了太多粉底
You used too much foundation.
让你看起来显老 来吧
It makes you look old. Here.
粉底不要堆在眼睛附近
Don't load up along the eyes.
会加深鱼尾纹
Gives you crow's-feet.
多谢
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表