剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
get out of here-- I-I mean, oh, get going.
我看到蛋了
I saw the EGG.
那个"蛋"
The EGG.
我告诉你 我看到了
I'm telling you, I saw it.
不
Oh, well, no.
不可能 你没看到
You couldn't have. No, you didn't.
什么叫你看到了
What do you mean you just saw it?
刚才吗 在哪儿 我在场吗
Just now? Where? Was I there?
我不知道 我好像在一个广♥告♥里看到的
I don't know. It was like I saw it in a commercial,
我脑中的一个广♥告♥
like a commercial in my head, I guess.
我不知道 我只知道我看见了
I don't know. I just know that I've seen one.
很丑
It's ugly.
丑 不可能
Ugly, no.
我深表怀疑
Yeah, I doubt that very much.
他们不会大费周章
They wouldn't go to all the trouble
为每个人都
to design and make something that's,
量身定做
you know, that's for all of us,
那会成为每个美国家庭中的中心装饰
that will be the centerpiece for every American home,
却把它弄得很丑
and then make it ugly.
不可能
No.
但你没意识到
But don't you see
我们没人知道它是什么或者是干什么用的吗
that none of us even knows what it is or what it does?
你不觉得这很奇怪吗
Don't you think it's strange
我们只知道我们所有人必须有一个
that all we know is that we have to have one,
每个人必须有一个
everyone has to have one?
奇怪 有什么奇怪的
Strange? What makes it so strange?
万一这跟我身上发生的事有关系呢
What if it has something to do with whatever's happening to me?
那颗蛋
The EGG.
万一跟发生在我们身上的事有关系呢
What if it has something to do with whatever's happening to us?
不
Oh, no.
不不不
No, no, no.
别把我扯进你的状况里
Don't include me in whatever is happening here with you.
我只是来尽一个好邻居的职责
I just came over here as a good neighbor to see
看看我有什么能帮到你的
if there's anything I can do to help you.
我们可能有很多共同点
We might have a lot of the same things,
但我们并没有同样的问题
but we don't have the same problems.
我们刚穿着鞋 在我床上醒过来
We just woke up on my bed with our shoes on.
我头发里有个树枝
I have a twig in my hair.
你进门时 还有我们之前谈话时
That wasn't there when you came in
这树枝并不在的 对吗
and we were talking earlier, was it?
我不知道它当时在不在
I-I don't know if it was there or if it wasn't.
我只知道
I just know that
我都没注意到我的行动期马上到了
my hour of fulfillment is gonna be here before I know it,
我真得回家了 所以...
and I really ought to be home, so...
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
不 等等
No! Wait!
你在碰我吗
Are you touching me?
万一它们之间有关联呢
What if they're connected?
那颗蛋和那种来来去去的漂浮
The EGG and the... the rushing, rising whooshing?
你弄疼我了
Ow! You're hurting me.
这里不太对劲
Something is happening here,
你也不知道是怎么回事 对吗 琼斯夫人
and you don't know what it is, either, do you, Mrs. Jones?
我只想在我的行动期
I just want to be at my fulfillment center
到行动中心去拿我家的蛋
at my fulfillment hour to collect my family's EGG
-像正常人那样 -不
- like a normal person. - No!
不
No!
我们没有同样的问题
We do not have the same problems!
第二部分
真正的 人类
迪克·沃伦的办公室
Dick Warren's office.
我是梅根
This is Meghan.
梅根 我是简
Hi, Meghan. It's Jane.
12:15
幸福
我丈夫在吗
Is my husband there?
你好 沃伦夫人 很抱歉
Hi there, Mrs. Warren. I'm so sorry.
正在通话
沃伦先生正在开会
Mr. Warren is in a meeting.
需要我给他捎个话吗
Is there a message you'd like me to give him?
老实说 梅根 我无法想象
Oh, honestly, Meghan, I can't imagine.
感染
他确实想让我
He did want to make sure
务必提醒你 分配给你的行动期
that I remind you that your allotted hour
是下午四点
of fulfillment is 4:00 P.M....
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你听上去不怎么兴奋 沃伦夫人
You don't seem excited, Mrs. Warren.
你不兴奋吗
Aren't you excited?
跟我讲讲 梅根
Tell me something, Meghan.
你为什么想要你家的蛋
Why do you want your family's EGG?
因为它要出来了
Uh... because it's coming out?
当然 但是
Of course, but...
但你又没有家庭
But you don't have a family.
对吗
Do you?
对 但我希望一切恢复正常
No, but I do want everything to be okay again.
这次最好能一直正常下去
And this time for it to be okay forever.
因为你的情况不好吗
Because things aren't okay for you.
我吗 一切都算顺利
Oh, for me? Things are cool.
但对于除了我以外 世界上的人呢
But, like, for the world world out there, outside of me?
除了你以外 当然
Outside of you, sure.
沃伦夫人 形势绝对不太妙
Um, Mrs. Warren, things are really, definitely not,
我说的是广义上的世界
like, in the world world.
绝对不妙
So definitely not okay.
完全不好 完全不好
Like, not at all, not at all.
你看到那些人类在做什么了吗
I mean, have you seen what all these human beings are doing?
有意思
Interesting.
你觉得这是为整个星球在做贡献吗
So you think it's something for the whole planet?
你难道不觉得这样最好吗 沃伦夫人
Don't you think it'd better be, Mrs. Warren?
沃伦夫人
Um, Mrs. Warren?
-欢迎拨♥打♥EGG客服中心 -接线员
- Welcome to the EGG Customer Service Center. - Operator.
请听以下选项
Please listen to the following options.
-接线员 -如果你想确认
- Operator. - If you'd like to confirm
你的行动期 请按1
your hour of fulfillment, please press one.
-人类 -如果你丢了登记卡
- Human being. - If you've lost your registration card,
-请按2 -真正的人类
- please press two. - Real human being.
如果你需要更改提取
If you need to change the pickup location
-你的"蛋"的地点 -监管人
- of your EGG... -Supervisor.
好的 监管人 你好 需要什么帮助
Okay. Supervisor. Hello. How may we help you?
你好
Yes, yes, hello.
谢谢
Hi. Thank you.
对 我想着...
Uh, yes, uh, well, I was hoping
我想找个人谈谈蛋的事
I could talk to someone about, you know, the EGG.
我希望能有个人
I was hoping there might be someone there
跟我多讲一下
that could tell me just a little bit more about,
它是什么 有什么用
you know, what it is, what it does.
它是什么
What it is.
好的 马上为您转接
Okay, I'll transfer you now.
不不 我不想要被转...
No, no, I don't want to be tra...
玛吉
Marge.
天啊 这次一定能恢复正常了
God, everything's gonna be okay this time.
永远正常下去
It's gonna be okay forever.
玛吉·史蒂文斯
Marge Stevens.
什么 什么
What? What?
你拿到你的蛋了
You got your EGG.
能让我看看吗
Can I take a look at it?
不行
No. Huh.
你疯了吗 我得...
Are you out of your mind? I have to--
我得把它拿进屋 放屋里
I have to get it inside. Inside.
我是梅根
This is Meghan.
有什么需要帮忙的
How may we assist you?
梅根
Meghan?
你好
Um... Oh, uh, hello.
我是简·沃伦
this is Jane Warren
住茶杯路13182号♥
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表