剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
-我们赶紧走吧 -我全搞错了
- Let's get out of here. - I had it all wrong.
没事的 没事的
That's okay. That's fine. That's okay.
我们现在就离开这里
We just got to get out of here right now.
我们哪里也不能去
No, we can't go anywhere.
我不知道我怎么会没想到
I don't know how I missed it.
-我们没想到 其实都在这里 -不
- We missed it, Robert. It's all there now. - No.
这些征兆都在这里
I see it. I-It's all the signs. They're right there.
听我说 刚刚我在地下室里看到
Listen to me. I just had a handful of alien slime
有一团外星粘液从我手上逃走了
run away from me down in the basement.
你永远看不到她真正经历了什么
You never saw what she was really going through.
我尝试过
I-I-I tried.
-我尝试着理解她 -等等
- I tried to be there for her. - Wait.
你在做什么 你在怪我吗
What are you doing now? Are you blaming me?
那是我们的女儿 罗伯特
It was our daughter, Robert.
那是我们的女儿 她需要我们
It was our daughter. She needed us.
而你的解决办法就是讨好她
And your solution was to fawn all over her,
给她找借口 让她做所有她想做的事
make excuses for her, let her do whatever the hell she wanted.
你有没有想过这可能是问题所在
Did you ever think that maybe that was part of the problem?
你放弃了
You gave up.
什么叫我放弃了 我想再要个孩子
What do you mean, I gave up? I wanted another child!
这就是你聪明的解决方案
Right, that was your brilliant solution.
我们失去了女儿 就来个替换品吧
We lose our daughter, so let's just replace her?
你在做什么 芭芭拉 你在做什么
What are you doing now, Barbara? What are you doing?
你想用外星人替换她吗
You want to replace her with an alien?
我需要这个 罗伯特 我需要陪在她身边
I need this, Robert. I need to really try to be there for her.
-我需要疗伤 -那不是她
- I-I-I need to heal. - It's not her.
我不管 如果是她
I don't care! I don't care, and if it is her...
这根本不合常理
That doesn't even make sense!
-如果它是外星人 -它是外星人
- If it's an alien... - It is an alien.
它是外星人 也是我们的女儿 罗伯特
If it's an alien, that is also our daughter, Robert.
她和她太像了
She seems so much like her.
你在找答案 但根本没有答案 芭芭拉
You're looking for answers, where there are no answers, Barbara.
什么
What?
你为发生的事责备我
You blame me for what happened,
但你好好审视过你自己吗
but did you ever look at yourself?
你的混乱 你的疯狂
Your messiness, your craziness.
我不喜欢你跟她说话的方式
I don't like the way you talk to her.
你 你刚刚对我说什么
What did, what did you just say to me?
我说我不喜欢你跟她说话的方式
I said I don't like the way you talk to her.
好 不管你是什么人
Okay, whatever you are,
别想着玩这套仗脸欺人
don't try selling past the close, okay?
我女儿从未抱怨过我怎样跟我妻子说话
My daughter never complained about how I talked to my wife!
因为我当时还是个小孩子
Because I was a child.
但我从来都不喜欢你跟她说话的方式
But I never liked the way you talked to her.
我从来都不喜欢
It was never okay with me.
即便她是个白♥痴♥ 实际她不是
Even if she was an idiot, which she wasn't,
爸爸 你也没有权利这样跟她说话
you still would have had no right to talk to her like that, Dad,
-这样对待她 -别叫我爸爸
- to treat her that way. - Don't call me Dad!
-你是谁 你是什么东西 -别吵了 够了
- Who are-- What are you?! - All right, that's enough,
-都别吵了 -不 你才是挑起这件事的人
- both of you. - No! You're the one who did this!
让我看上去像是个怪物 像个糟糕的父亲
Make me out to be the monster! I'm the bad father!
你从来都不是个合格的父亲
You were never a father.
你只是个有孩子的人罢了
You were just a guy who had a kid.
-那不就是父亲吗 -她不是这个意思
- That's what a father is! - She didn't mean that.
你不是这个意思
You didn't mean that.
我不是吗 那你说我是什么意思
I don't? Can you tell me what I mean?
-小玛 -不 告诉我
- Mags... - No, tell me.
我是什么意思
What do I mean?
很显然 我不知道我的话是什么意思
Obviously, I don't know what I mean.
我总是很 那个词怎么说的来着
I was always so-- what was the word?
乱
Scattered.
我总是心不在焉的 是这样吗
Absentminded. Is that it?
你为什么要让我变得心不在焉 妈妈
Why did you need me to be absentminded, Mom?
因为如果我心不在焉
Because if I was absentminded,
吃下那些药丸就是个意外了对吗
then the pills must have been an accident?
你需要我不知道自己在做什么
You needed it to be that I had no idea what I was doing,
你需要我失控
that I was out of control.
你都不问问我到底经历了什么
You couldn't just ask me about what I was going through.
那不是真的
That's not true.
那不是她
That's not her.
你们都不在乎我
Neither of you ever saw me.
你完全忽略我的感受
I mean, you were all over me.
你一直躲着我
You hid from me.
你对我有过期望 你希望我变成
You had an idea of me, who you wanted me to be
自己不愿成为的样子 但...
and everything that was wrong with me, but...
你们都不关心我真正想成为什么样的人
neither of you cared about who I really was.
你根本没想过 她没 真是...
You didn't really think-- She didn't-- That's...
你是什么
What are you?
我也不知道 妈妈
I don't know, Mom.
你告诉我吧
You tell me.
我伤害了她
I hurt her.
什么
What?
我不知道我伤害了...
I didn't know I did...
但我就是伤害了她
but I did.
还以为我在帮忙
Thought I was helping.
都是谎言 它说的都不是真的
It's a lie. What it said wasn't true.
它说的话里就没一句是事实
There was no truth to it.
有的 有事实
Yes, there was.
好吧
Okay.
那或许...
So maybe...
它发现了我们脑袋里埋藏的事实
it found buried truths in our heads...
然后展示给了我们
and showed it to us.
为了伤害我们
To hurt us.
让我们感到困惑
Confuse us.
这 这都没关系
I mean, that-that's okay.
因为过去的事无法伤害我们
Because the past can't hurt us.
我们已经处理好过去的事了
We've dealt with that.
我们悼念了我们的女儿
We mourned our daughter,
我们也开始新的生活了
and we've moved on with our lives.
开始了吗
Have we?
也许我们应该开始了
Maybe we should have.
也许我们需要开始了
And maybe we need to.
我们失去了她
We lost her.
我们失去了我们的孩子
We lost our girl.
但我们的生活还要继续啊
But we got to go on.
我们要在那东西
And we got to get out of here
发现这套把戏
before that thing changes tactics
骗不了我们并转变策略前离开这里
and realizes it can't trick us anymore,
而接下来唯一要做的就是...
and the only thing left to do is just...
我也不知道 谁知道那到底是什么
I mean, I don't know. Who knows what this thing is?
探测 还是武器
Probe? A weapon?
某种...
You know, some kind...
生物安抚机器人
Biological pacification drone.
我想跟你谈谈
I'd like to talk to you.
你想跟谁谈谈 你是谁
You would like to talk to-- Who is you?
你会让我们离开这里吗
And are you gonna let us leave here?
-让她说 -好 我让她说
- Let her talk. - I'm l-- I'm letting her talk.
这是个很合理的问题 我是谁
It's a fair question: who's me?
实际这也是我想跟你谈的事
In fact, it's what I wanted to talk to you about.
好 很好
All right. Great.
机器人 你说是生物...
Drone. You said biological...
安抚机器人 没错 可以这么说
Pacification drone, yes. That's a way of saying it.
我是一种工具 也可以说是武器
I'm kind of a tool, or a weapon.
我甚至都不完全在这里
I'm not even entirely here. Not exactly.
粗略来讲 我一直在2.726和3.73维度中
I alternate between roughly 2.726 and 3.73 dimensions
自♥由♥转换
at all times.
那他妈是什么意思
What the hell does that even mean?
我开始或多或少地丧失思考能力
I started more or less unthinking.
变成了一个只会接受指令的机器
Just a machine for conquest.
"机器"和"指令"这两个词都用得不太准确
"Machine" and "Conquest" aren't the right words.
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表