剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
It's so big,
人们在高速公路上就能看到
people are seeing the sign from the highway.
能装新的油泵了
Got to get new pumps.
我以前从来没见过这么多人
I've never seen so many people before.
转入
利特尔顿
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
要有光
Let there be light.
转入
利特尔顿
你的孙子怎么样 太好了
How's the grandbaby? I love that.
新婚快乐
Hello, you newlyweds.
利特尔顿第一教堂
尼谢尔·德尔里奥牧师
欢迎所有信仰之人
今天
庆祝奇迹
恭喜你们 恭喜你们 恭喜你们
Good for you. Good for you. Good for you.
你好 你好
Hello. Hello.
伙计们
Hi, folks.
-见到你真好 -你来了
- Great to see you. - You came.
我喜欢你的背心 见到你真高兴
I love your-your vest. Good to see you.
大家都觉得他是天助者
Everybody thinks he's The Helper.
他肯定很享受
Yeah, bet he loves it.
他自己管自己叫那个
He coin that nickname himself?
-我的上帝啊 -在教堂说这种话
- Holy hell. - Really? At church?
格洛 他们真的在笑
Glo, they're smiling real smiles.
也许他们终于开始接纳我了
Maybe they're finally warming up to me.
看看 看看
Well, well, well.
好久没见过这么多人了
Haven't seen some of y'all in a minute.
还好镇上的人还能坐满这些长凳
Still glad we got enough people in this town to fill these pews.
我原本以为自己是没有羊的牧羊人呢
I was starting to feel like a shepherd without a flock.
我
I,
我知道我们的社区由于发展某些
I know that our community has been evaporating
基础设施而导致日益萧条
due to certain infrastructure developments.
但是今天 今天我们在一起
But today, today we are brought together
是因为其他的事
by something different.
我们今天齐聚一堂是为了最近的一系列
We are brought together by a special set of miracles
让利特尔顿焕发新生的奇迹
that have caused a rebirth in Littleton.
某个被我丈夫弗朗西斯科
Gifts from someone who my husband,
称为埃尔阿尤丹特带来的礼物
Francisco, calls El Ayudante.
天助者
The Helper.
我们知道是康利
We know it's Conley.
我知道你们对这个人的身份
Well, I know some of you have some, uh,
有一些大胆的猜测
pretty wild theories on who it is.
-不是你吧 -我知道 因为我听说过
- It isn't you, right? - And I know, 'cause I've heard
不少非常大胆的猜测 但不管那是谁
some pretty outrageous ones. But whoever it is,
我们社区有人在乎
someone in our community cares.
埃尔阿尤丹特为他的邻居 他的朋友
El Ayudante is taking responsibility for his neighbors.
负责
For his friends.
修好我们的街道
Fixing our street.
粉刷我们的餐厅
Painting our diner.
清理我们的垃圾
Hauling our trash.
让我们的小镇重新走向成功
Making our town successful again.
阿门
Amen.
谢谢你 康利镇长
Thank you, Mayor Conley.
不许停车
埃尔阿尤丹特
El Ayudante.
谢谢你 康利镇长 我会投你一票
Thank you, Mayor Conley. You've got my vote.
开什么玩笑
You've got to be kidding me!
发生了什么
What happened?
为什么
Why?!
我真是不敢相信 是谁干的
I can't believe this. Who did this?
多巧啊
What are the odds?
刚好砸到你
You're right square.
谢天谢地没人受伤
Thank God no one got hurt.
有人看到什么了吗
Did anyone see anything?
你呢
What about you?
银行
-你觉得这很好玩吗 -怎么了
- Is this funny to you? - Hey! What's going on?
你的孩子笑得很开心啊
Your boy here is having a big laugh.
你可真是养大了一个麻烦精
Oh, you got a real troublemaker on your hands here.
我的孩子不是麻烦精
My son is not a troublemaker.
你为什么要针对他
And why are you targeting him, anyways?
如果你要在大家面前指责他
If you're gonna stand here in front of everyone and assign blame,
那你最好拿出证据
then you better back that up with proof.
-没错 -走吧 埃米利奥 走
- Yeah! - Let's go, Emilio. Vamos.
当然了
Of course!
那不是他的错
It's not his-his fault.
他只是一个孩子
He's just a kid.
这只是一个东西
And-and this is just a-a thing.
这只是一辆车
It's just a car.
因为我们不会
Because we don't dwell
拘泥于利特尔顿糟糕的事 对吧
on the things that go wrong here in Littleton, do we?
-不 我们的小镇不是这样 -没错 先生
- No, that's not my town. - No, sir.
我们往前看
We move forward.
我们让一切变得更好
We make things better.
一点空中飞石
It's gonna take more
可没有办法砸毁
than some-some puny space rock
这种精神
to crush the spirit
埃尔阿尤丹特
of El Ayudante!
天助者
The Helper.
没错 他很坚强 不会被打倒
Yeah, he's too damn tough for that.
格洛丽亚 站到我身边来
Gloria, will you please join me by my side here?
和我站在一起
Just, uh, cozy up right next to me.
来吧
Hey, there we go.
好了
All right.
真奇怪
Strange.
听着 我是务实的人
Well, listen, you know, I'm-I'm a practical man.
我不会轻易被吓到
I don't scare easily.
我不会疑神疑鬼的 只是...
I don't get paranoid, it's just...
感觉好像有人想要耍我
it feels like there's someone trying to play a trick on me.
听起来肯定很奇怪
Okay. Oh, this is gonna sound crazy.
好了 好了 别这样
Okay, okay, stop.
怎么了
What happened?
我不害怕疯狂
I'm not afraid of crazy.
我的信仰好像遭到了挑战
It's as if my faith is being tested.
先是我的车 然后...
First with the car and then...
那个蜘蛛
...that spider.
餐厅
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你昨晚看到了 对吗
You saw this last night, didn't you?
为什么 你这个小聪明鬼
Why, you little smart-ass!
别碰我的儿子
Get your hands off my son.
如果你对他有什么意见
Look, if you have a problem with him,
直接和我说 明白吗
you'll address it with me. Do you understand?
-你没事吧 -没事 谢谢
- You okay? - I'm fine. Thank you.
来了
Coming.
怎么了 你好吗
What's up? How are you?
我只是来看看你
I'm just checking in on you.
你最近好像有点怪怪的
You've seemed a little off lately.
好吧
Oh, right,
我最近只是事情有点多
yeah, I just had a lot on my mind.
好吧
Yeah.
别忘了想想好的方面
Well, don't forget the bright side.
你一直希望这个镇子
You know, you've been hoping for this town to turn itself around
能改头换面 现在我们好像
for a little while, and now we have some reason
终于有盼头了
to-to hope, it seems.
因为天助者吗
Oh, because of The Helper?
我想是吧
Yeah, I suppose.
那显然不是康利
It's obviously not Conley.
你应该也知道 对吧
I know you know that, right?
他太...自私贪婪
I mean, he's way too... selfish and greedy
只会想着自己
to help anyone besides himself.
不是所有人都是无可救药的 杰森
None of us is beyond redemption, Jason.
人是会变的
People can change.
就算是最固执的人
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表