剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
第一季第三集
你是谁
伦茨 去后面看看 检查一下小巷
Luntz, head around back. Secure the alley.
收到
Copy that.
-他一直昏迷不醒吗 -是的 先生
- He been unconscious the whole time? - Uh, yes, sir.
你用那根香蕉把他击倒了吗
You knock him out with that banana?
不是 先生 看起来是他自己晕倒了
Uh, no, sir. Looked like he was about to faint.
你觉得是过敏吗
Uh, are you thinking allergies?
还有呼吸
Still breathing.
恐慌症发作的时间真不巧
Hell of a time to have a panic attack.
医护人员离这里有多远
How far away are the paramedics?
还有一分钟就到 先生
One minute away, sir.
我的天 吉尔
Oh, my God! Jill!
我很担心你 你这个可怜的小家伙
I was so worried about you, you poor thing.
你该坐下来 他们抓住了那个人
You need to sit down. They caught the guy.
-一切都会好的 -那真是
- Everything's gonna be A-OK. - Oh, that's, uh--
那真是太好了 十分感谢
that's, uh-- that's great. I-- Thanks so much.
我无法想象
You know, I can't imagine
你当时脑子里在想什么
what was going through your mind out there.
那怪人一定有毒瘾什么的
That creep must be an addict or something...
-一定是精神出问题了 -我觉得是有毒瘾
- Tripping balls, I bet. - I was thinking crack.
你看起来不太好 吉尔
You know, you don't look so good, Jill.
我觉得你应该坐下来
I think you should sit down.
不用 我还好
No, I'm... I'm fine,
-贝琳达 -对 对 贝琳达
- Belinda. - Yes. Yes, yes. Belinda,
我只是需要回家休息一下
I just need to get home and, and get some rest.
吉尔
Jill,
你知道你不能把那个带走
you know you can't leave with that.
现在不是时候
Now is not a good time.
好的 宝贝
Okay, baby.
我知道
I know. I know.
我再打给你 好吗
Hey, look, I'll-I'll call you back, all right?
伦茨 你在哪
Luntz, what's your position?
正在靠近后门
Approaching the back door now.
你进去了告诉我一声
Let me know when you're inside.
收到
Copy that.
-不 我不会把包给你的 -吉尔 不
- No, I am not giving you the bag. - Jill, no...
这真的很不礼貌
That is really not very polite, you know.
我不喜欢
Oh, I don't like the...
-女士们 -停手
- Oh, oh, ladies. - Stop that!
-女士们 放松点 -你松手 贱♥人♥
- Ladies. Easy! Easy! - You back off, bitch!
-你 -谢天谢地
- You just... - Thank God!
-警官 她想把钱偷走 -放松
- Officer, she's trying to steal the money. - Easy!
-我没有 -她是个贼
- I wasn't! - She's a thief!
-好吧 -你们需要冷静
- Okay. All right, - I'm gonna need you to c-calm...
-闭嘴 贱♥人♥ -冷静
- Shut up, bitch! - Calm down!
冷静 你们都冷静下来
Calm down! Everybody calm down.
-可以吗 -警官 我没做任何事
- All right? - Officer, I wasn't trying to do anything.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
你叫什么 女士
What's-what's your name, ma'am?
你的名字 女士
Your name, lady!
你的名字
Your name!
别装傻 吉尔 她叫吉尔
Don't play dumb, Jill. Her name is Jill.
我说冷静
I said to calm down!
你在后面发现了什么 伦茨
What do you got back there, Luntz?
警探 这里有个女士
Detective, uh, I've got a lady back here.
看起来她在混乱中试图拿走一袋现金
It looks like she tried to take a bag of cash in the confusion.
-不是 我 -我得把这个拿走
- No, I... - I'm gonna need to take this.
-不 我没有 -收到
- No, no! I wasn't... - Copy that.
-把她带过来见我 -收到
- Bring her to me. - Copy that.
-谢谢你 -听我说 警官
- Thank you! - Hey, listen, Officer!
这太有趣了
This is actually very interesting,
因为我发现最近经常丢东西
because I've noticed that things have been missing around here,
尤其是餐厅
particularly from the lunchroom...
我早该想到你就是个贼
I should have been thinking that you're a thief!
我怎么会在这
How did I get here?
警官 不 我想
Officer, no, I want...
我早该怀疑你是个贼
Well, I should have suspected you're a thief!
伦茨 我想问询那个目击证人
Luntz, I want to question that witness.
你到底能不能带她出来
You bringing her out here or what?
-伦茨 -这是什么情况
- Luntz! - Wh-Wh-What is happening?
别装傻了 吉尔
Oh, don't play dumb, Jill.
你可真能装啊
You're such a phony!
你怎么能这么说呢 贝琳达
H-How can you say that, Belinda?
我可是参加过你婚礼的
Well, I was at your wedding!
伦茨 你到哪去了
Luntz, where you at?
我就在这啊 里斯
Uh, I'm right here, Reece.
这是什么情况
what's going on?
为 为什么我戴着手铐
Why-why am I in cuffs?
什么
Wha...?
我的制♥服♥哪去了
Where's my uniform?
早上好 警官
Good morning, Officer.
好 你好
Yeah, yeah.
不 别担心 别担心
Oh, no, no worries, no worries.
没事的 没事的
It's all good, it's all good.
伦茨 我是里斯 报告你的位置
Luntz, it's Reece. What's your 20?
-看路啊老兄 -你到底在哪
- Watch where you're going, bro. - Where the hell are you?
真是谢谢您的服务
Yeah, thanks for your service.
"但其实我对他的感觉没有我说的这么坏
"Oh, but I think him better than I say.
莎士比亚爱情喜剧《终成眷属》
但在其他人的眼里可能更糟"
And yet would herein others' eyes were worse."
"田凫在离巢很远的地方叫着
"Far from her nest, the lapwing cries away.
我心为他祈祷"
My heart prays for him..."
你好
Yes?
莫里纳 是我 哈利
Morena, it's me, Harry.
我是用另一个电♥话♥给你打的
I'm calling from a different phone.
你不是 你到底是谁
No, it's not. Who is this?
不不不 我知道我的声音听起来不太对劲
No, no, no. I-I know I sound weird,
但我真的是哈利
but it really is me, Harry.
不 你才不是 怪胎
No, it's not, weirdo.
别再打来了 否则我就报♥警♥
Don't call here again or I'll call the police.
不不不 别这么做
No, no, no, no. Don't do that.
未知来电
莫 莫里纳
M-Morena.
莫里纳 不要
Morena, no.
我靠
Damn it.
请进
Yes?
据我们所知 佩恩没有任何前科
Okay, so Pine has no priors as far as we can tell.
他是个演员 但是工作机会不多
He's an actor but doesn't work much.
大约十年前 他上过全国性的节目
And he did some television work, nationally, about ten years ago.
现在把联邦数据库也查一查
We're checking the federal databases now, too.
但我不觉得你能找到什么
Yeah, I doubt you'll find much.
感觉只是个无名小卒
Seems like a nobody.
他的行为还是很古怪吗
Is he still acting all weird?
对 他还是否认是他干的
Yeah, he's still denying it was him.
还是说自己不是佩恩 所以 是的
Still saying he isn't Pine, so, yeah.
疯疯的
Crazy.
你觉得他是疯子吗 彼得
You think he's a head case, Pete?
我不知道
I don't know.
有真正的巡警伦茨的消息吗
Any word on the actual Patrolman Luntz?
没有 他没有回话
Uh, none-- he hasn't called in
我们觉得他关掉了对讲机
and we think he shut his walkie off.
他妻子也没有他的消息
His wife hasn't heard from him, either.
那钱怎么样了
What about the money?
不见了 银行监控显示
Oh, it's gone, the video from the bank
他离开时把钱带走了
shows he had it with him when he left.
你觉得 他们是一伙的吗
Do you, uh, think they were in on it together?
听起来像是伦茨会做的事吗
Does that sound like something Luntz would do?
-也对 -我们认识他多久了
- Right. - How long have we known him?
的确是很不像他会做的事
It does seem very out of character.
但是人心隔肚皮 不是吗
But who really knows anybody, right?
这话太有哲理了 希尔
Whoa, man. That is so deep, Hill.
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表