剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
我学会了一些事情 克劳蒂娅
I mean, I've learned things, Claudia.
我曾为你改变过
I've changed... for you.
这就是我之前想说的 尝试的事
This is what I was trying to say earlier, about practice.
我不在那里
I wasn't, I wasn't there.
不是这个我
Not me. "Me" Me, this me.
你没和我一起尝试
So you weren't practicing with me,
像体育运动或者排练一样
like in sports or play rehearsals.
你在练习向我做一些事情
You were practicing to do something to me,
就像恐♥怖♥分♥子♥一样
like... A terrorist.
如果你像你说的那样关心我
If you care about me like you say you care about me,
我缺失了什么
what am I missing?
不是哲学上 而是我本人
Not philosophically. Personally.
我知道你已经爱上我了
I know for a fact that you've loved me.
就这样
That's it?
这就是你想说的 我已经爱上我了
That's your whole thing? I-I've loved you?
-你这么说过一次 -即使我说过
- Yeah, you even said it once. - Even if I did,
你觉得现在还是这样吗
y-you, you think you're owed it now?
-得了吧 -不 真的
- Come on... - No, really.
你认为你成功地让我答应了一次
Y-You think, you-you managed to get a yes out of me once,
之后就不再重复了吗
then, what, it-it's "No backsies" Forever
从那个时间点开始
from that point forward?
这显然不是我想说的
Obviously not what I'm saying.
我也是个人 马可
I'm another human being, Mark.
-算是吧 -这是什么意思
- Well, sort of. - What does that mean?
其实 你甚至不是真实的
Well, it's-- basically, you aren't even real.
我是说 你是真实的 但今天结束之后
I-I mean, you're real, but after today's over, I'll just have
我就会有下一次尝试 再下一次 然后
another try and then another, and then everything
所有发生在这里的事情都不再发生了
that happened here didn't happen here anymore.
所以在最真实的场景里 你不是真实的
So I guess you could say, in the realest sense, you aren't.
你想想你说的话
Think about what you're saying.
克劳蒂娅 你以为这里还有
Claudia, do you think there's anything
什么我没想到的事情吗
that I haven't thought about?
如果我不是真的
If I'm not real,
那么我就不关键
then... I don't matter.
这可以证明所有事情
That could justify anything.
可以 不是吗
It could, couldn't it?
我在这里 被弄得心烦意乱
Here I was, getting all bent out of shape
因为你又拒绝了我
because you rejected me again,
哪怕我做了全部正确的事情
even though I did everything right.
但想想 这也是一种成功
But when I think about it, it's kind of a net win.
我的意思是 我从来没有走到这一步
I mean, I've never gotten this far.
我对整件事有了有价值的了解
I gained a valuable insight to the whole thing.
我们不用浪费这次尝试的剩余时间了
You know, we don't have to waste the rest of this try.
别做傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
好吧
Okay.
想想看 这有什么关系呢
I mean, think about it. What does it even matter?
这一天我过了一千次
I've lived this day a thousand times.
可能我永远无法停止活在这一天
I mean, I'm probably never gonna stop living it.
所以无论我对你做了什么 哪怕是杀了你
So whatever I do to you, I mean, even if I killed you...
明天这里又会有一个新的你
There'd just be another you here tomorrow
还什么事情都不知道
who doesn't even know about it.
等等
Oh-- just h-hold on. Um...
那这个我呢
What about this me?
我们所做的正在发生
I mean, what we do is happening.
你从中离开并不意味着它不是真实的
Just because you move on from it doesn't mean that it's not real.
我不想再跟你说这个了
Look, I don't want to talk about this anymore.
不 马可
No, Mark, I ju...
我说我不想再谈下去了 好吗
I said I don't want to have this conversation anymore, okay?
我们能换个话题吗
Can we change the subject?
你知道吗
Yeah. Know what?
我们这一次做一点不一样的事情
Let's try something a little different this time.
救命
Help!
-救命 有人吗 -克劳蒂娅
- Help! Is anybody there? - Claudia...
拜托 这里没有人能听到你的声音
Come on. No one can hear you back here.
-救命 -这里就跟迷宫一样
- Help! - Ah, this place is like a maze.
救命
Help!
你太好预测了
You're so predictable.
有趣的是 我们以前从没做过这个
Funny thing is, we've never done this before.
我只是太了解你了
I just know you so well.
不 不
No, no, no, no.
我们以前从没有过身体接触
We've never gotten physical before.
不是这样的接触
Well, not like this.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
不 别拿走我的魔法手表
Oh, no. Not my magical watch.
那只是我的备忘录 你还有什么
That's just my cheat sheet. What else you got?
马可 你知道这是错误的
Mark, you know this is wrong.
对 我可能会为此感到难过
Yeah. I probably will feel pretty bad about this,
一百多天吧
for about a hundred days or so.
怎么 你想跑
What? You gonna run?
跑吧 但是要知道
Run. But just know,
我每一次都会追上你
I'm gonna be chasing you down every single time.
那就
Well, then...
我每一次都要揍你
I'm just gonna have to kick your ass every single time.
你以为你要做什么
What do you think you're gonna do?
我不是我我是个神
I mean, I'm not saying I'm a god, necessarily,
但我在这一天过了太多次
but I've lived this day so many times
有太多不同的一台能 我几乎是
and in so many different ways, I'm pretty much
宇宙中的傀儡操纵者
the puppe-fucking-teer of the universe.
我比你自己还懂你
I know you better than you know yourself.
所以我猜真正的问题是
So I guess the real question is,
你认为你想要做什么
what do you think you're gonna do?
我想
I think I'm...
我要把你揍回昨天
...I'm gonna kick your ass back into yesterday.
好吧 你听起来很有自信
Oh, okay. Well, you sound super confident about that.
你确定你不想放弃吗
Look, are you sure you don't want to just give up?
现在 我们可以找点乐子
Right now? We could have a little fun?
-我是说 不用非得打架 -去你的[操你]
- I mean, this doesn't have to be a fight. - Fuck you.
我懂 这就是我在想的
Yeah, I know, that's kind of what I was thinking.
我是个男人
Look, I'm a man, okay?
我知道我不应该有那种感觉
I know I'm not supposed to feel that, right?
我当然不应该这么说
I mean, I'm certainly not supposed to say it.
但事实是 我是个男人
But the fact of the matter is, I am a man.
男性占主导地位 这就是我们做的
Men dominate. That's what we do.
我们一向如此 我的天
We always have. Oh, my gosh.
我希望这不会激发你的什么
I hope that doesn't trigger you or whatever.
但我猜在你意识到之前你就会熄火
But I guess you'll just be untriggered before you know it,
所以 我要想做什么
so, you know, I'm just gonna start doing
就做什么 好吗
whatever the fuck I want, okay?
我是谁
Who am I?
我是坏人
I'm the bad guy!
只有这样你才能拥有我
God, it's the only way you'll have me.
你没必要这么做
You don't have to do this.
我不用吗 感谢上天
Oh, I don't? Oh, thank God!
听着 这就是我们要做的
Look, this is what we're doing.
明天我会变回好人
Tomorrow I'm gonna go back to being nice again.
今天
But today?
我们要做这个
We're doing this.
快点 这很让人激动
Come on, this is exciting.
我第一次做这个
This is my first time doing this, too.
这不公平 我太了解你了
I-- it's unfair. I know you so well.
告诉你吧 我们要让它变得有趣
Tell you what, we'll make it interesting.
只要你能打中一拳
It you can land even one punch,
我就会给你...
I will personally give you a thous...
这绝对不行
Well, that's never gonna work...
-该死 -你完事了
- Fuck! - Yeah. You done?
-天哪 -你花了多长时间才成为神
- Oh, God. - Took you how long to become a god?
-该死 -宇宙中的傀儡操纵者
- Oh, fuck... - Puppe-fucking-teer of the universe?
因为我第一次就把你揍扁了 混♥蛋♥
'Cause I just kicked your ass on the first try, motherfucker.
该死
Oh, shit.
该死
Oh, fuck.
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表