剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
我们这么干吧
Let's do it.
-干什么 -见面吧 像你说的
- Do what? - Let's meet, like you said.
等等 你认真的吗
Wait. Y-You're serious?
-没错 -那你丈夫呢
- Yes! - Wh-What about your husband?
我厌倦了等待 我已经准备好开始新生活了
I'm tired of waiting. I'm ready for my life to begin,
而且 这生活不能没有你
and it, and it can't happen without you.
天呐 这真是最好的消息
Oh, my God! That is the best news ever!
我和你所在地方的中间
Halfway between where I am and where you are
正好是皮尔逊湾
is exactly in Pilson Bay.
来见我吧 菲尔
Come meet me, Phil.
我们在中点见吧
Let's meet in the middle.
火龙果一号♥
我真不敢相信再过4小时12分钟
I can't believe that in exactly four hours and 12 minutes,
我就能见到你了
I get to finally see your face.
我感觉自己的在做一个狂热的梦
I feel like I'm in a fever dream,
而且我不想醒来
and I don't ever want to wake up.
这是真的吗
Is this actually happening?
是真的 安妮
It is happening, Annie.
吧台最后
There's a free table
有一张空桌子
by the end of the bar.
我也是 你朝前坐
Me, too. You face front.
那我们到了该做什么
So, what should we do when we get there?
我知道我要做什么
Well, I know the first thing I'm gonna do.
我要奔向你 然后双臂环绕着你 抱起你
I am gonna run over to you and I'm gonna pick you up in my arms
再给你一个热烈的吻
and I'm gonna give you the biggest kiss
这会是你这辈子有过的最热烈的吻
that you've ever gotten in your whole damn life.
你想知道我要最先做什么吗
Oh, you want to know what I'm gonna do first thing?
-不好意思 这地方有人吗 -有人坐了
- Excuse me, is this seat taken? - Sorry, someone's sitting here.
-是什么 -报♥警♥让他们抓住这个
- What? - Call the cops on this random dude
在我眼前的陌生男人
who's all up in my face.
不 我也要回吻你
No, I'm-I'm gonna kiss you right back
然后永远不放手
and never let you go.
没错
Oh, yeah, oh...
天呐 这个 第二段是我的最爱
Oh, my God, this... second verse is my favorite!
没错 太好听了
Oh, yeah, this is so good.
-太好听了 -好吧 我得坦白一件事
- Oh, so good. - Okay, I got to confess something.
-你说 -我差不多只听音乐剧的歌♥
- Okay. - I kind of only listen to show tunes.
见鬼 别说了 别对我这么说了
Goddamn it, stop it. Stop saying that to me.
-怎么了 那些歌♥让我开心 -安妮 什么
- Why? What? They make me happy. - Annie, what?
好吧 我的天哪
All right, well, my lords,
我得做点什么纠正这事
I'm just gonna have to do something about that.
我会帮你 让你听听真正的音乐
I'll help you, I'll-I'll show you the light.
见鬼 安妮 我只是
Goddamn, Annie, I just...
我这辈子都在寻找你 而且
I have been searching for you my whole life and...
-菲尔 -怎么了
- Phil? - Yeah?
有个奇怪的男人在盯着我
There's a weird guy staring at me.
让他滚开 你是我的
Well, tell him to fuck off. You're mine.
不 他
No, he's...
他让我感觉很不自在
he's making me feel super uneasy.
我 我打算换一节车厢
I'm-- mm-- I'm gonna move to another train car.
你确定吗
Oh, are you serious?
安妮 你周围还有别人吗
Annie, are there other people around?
天呐 他在跟着我
Oh, my God, he's following me.
他坐在了
He's sit...
安妮 安妮 你还好吗
Annie. Annie, are you okay?
他就坐在我旁边
He's sitting right next to me.
天呐 真是个变♥态♥
Oh, my God, what a psycho.
好 先别担心
Um, okay, try not to worry.
安妮 你会没事的 我就在你身边
Annie, you're gonna be okay. Hey, I'm here with you.
但其实你不在
But you're not really.
但我在你的脑海里
But I'm here with you in your head.
去个安全的地方 好吗
So just go somewhere safe, okay?
火车停了
The train is stopped.
我要 我要在这下车 好吗
I'm just-- I'm-- I'm gonna get off here, okay?
我在金斯伍德站 到这来见我
I'm at the Kingswood Station, so meet me there.
-天呐 菲尔 -怎么了 怎么了
- Oh, my God, Phil! - What? What-What-What's going on?
他也下车了
He got off the train, too!
找找人多的地方
Um... hey, look for people.
-这里根本没人 -好吧
- There's nobody here! - Okay.
保持冷静 保持冷静 接着走
Stay calm, stay calm, stay-- Uh, keep moving.
我在一个大马背后
I'm behind this big horse.
马 马 你在哪里
Horse? Horse? Where are you?
-他过来了 -快离开那里
- He's coming! - Get out of there!
这里有个假日集市
There's a holiday market.
-我该过去吗 -去 过去
- Should I make a run for it? - Yeah, yeah.
我们一起 你准备好了吗
Just, uh, we'll do it together. Are you ready?
三 二 一 跑 安妮 跑
Three, two, go! Run! Annie, go!
我跟你在一起 我跟你在一起 宝贝
I'm with you. I'm with you, baby.
安妮 怎么了
Annie, what's happening?
跟我说说
Talk to me.
见鬼 见鬼
Holy shit. Holy shit.
-我做到了 -什么
- I did it! - What?
我觉得我安全了
I think I'm safe.
这里有好多人
There's, there's lots of people here.
-我觉得我甩掉他了 -谢天...
- I... I think I lost him. - Oh! Thank...
-谢天谢地 -天呐
- Thank God. - Oh, my God. Whew!
太可怕了
That was scary.
真是个惊险的开端啊 对吧
Talk about an exciting start to our trip, huh?
-可不是嘛 -不如我趁现在
- Yeah, you think? - Should I get you
给你买♥♥个圣诞礼物吧
a Christmas gift while I'm here?
-好 -天呐
- Yeah... - Oh, God.
我要回去... 天呐 天呐
I'm gonna go back to the-- Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
-怎么 怎么了 -菲尔 他在这里
- What? What? - Phil, he's here!
安妮
Annie?
安妮 安妮
Annie! Annie!
安妮
Annie?
安妮 安妮
Annie? Annie?
都还好吗 你还好吗
Is everything all right? You okay?
嗯 金斯伍德 金斯伍德
Yeah... uh, yeah, Kingswood. Kingswood.
-先生 -金斯伍德 我们还要多久到金斯伍德
- Sir? - Kingswood. How long until we get to the Kingswood Station?
6点15分到
We arrive at 6:15.
四小时 太久了
Four hours, man, that's too much time.
先生 你得冷静下来
Sir? You're going to have to calm down,
否则我就得在下一站让你下车
or I'll be throwing you off at the next stop,
-那就比去金斯伍德久多了 -好
- and it'll be a lot longer to Kingswood than that. - Okay.
-坐下 -好的
- Sit down. - Yeah.
我知道了
I got it.
宝贝 如果你能听到 我来救你了
Baby, if you can hear me, I'm coming to save you.
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
借过你妹
Excuse you.
看着点
Watch it.
请注意 请注意
Your attention, your attention...
马 马
Horse. Horse.
马 马
Horse, horse..
集市
Market.
好的 好的
Okay, okay!
等着我 宝贝
Hold on, baby!
假日集市
等等 拜托 等等 拜托
Wait. Please. Wait, please!
拜托 拜托 等等
Please, please. Wait.
等等 你见个这个女人吗 你见个这个女人吗
Wait, have you seen this woman? Have you seen this woman?
你见个这个女人吗
Have you seen this woman, please?
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait!
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
-菲尔 -安妮
- Phil? - Annie?
安妮 安妮 天呐 你还活着 你还好吗
Annie? Annie, oh, my God, you're alive. Are you okay?
-你在哪 -我醒来了
- Where are you? - I-I came to...
这里好黑 还有霉味
and it's dark and it smells musty.
宝贝 我在金斯伍德 到处在找你
Baby, I'm in Kingswood, I've been looking all over for you.
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表