剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
就好像... 不是...
It's like-- it's not--
-那个人不是我 -好的好的
- That's not me! - Okay. Okay, okay!
能让我们问了吗
Okay, c-can we start here?
如果你不是哈利也不是伦茨
If you're not Harry and you're not Luntz,
那你是谁
who are you?
我是约翰 约翰
I'm John. I'm John.
我不是... 镜子里那个人不是我
And I'm not-- That is not me in the mirror.
那不是我
That is not me.
但他看着... 那照出来的是...
But it-it looks-- It's a reflection of...
好的 约翰 约翰
O-Okay. J-John. John. John, John.
-看着我 约翰 约翰 -哦
- Look at me, John. John. - Yeah.
约翰 我是来帮你的
John, I'm here to help you.
约翰 就在这之前
Okay? John, right before this,
-就在此刻之前 -嗯
- just before this moment. - Yeah.
-你在哪 看着我 -好
- Where were you? Look at me. - Okay.
你刚在哪
Where were you?
我本来在市中心慢跑
I-I was jogging downtown.
我... 我不清楚发生了什么
And I just... I-I don't know what happened.
我就... 我到了这
I just... I-I ended up here,
我不清楚我为什么被栓在这桌子上
and I don't know why I am chained to this table,
我不知道那是什么
and I don't know what that is.
我也不知道那个人是谁
And I don't know who that is,
但我知道的是那个人不是我
but I know that that is not me.
我感觉不舒服
I don't feel good.
我感觉很怪异
I feel really weird.
这是什么情况 我...
What is happening? I...
约翰 我不清楚
John, I don't know.
我不清楚是什么情况
I-I don't know what's happening.
-但我们会弄清楚 一起 -好 拜托了
- But we're gonna find out, okay? Together. - Okay, please. Please.
好吧
All right?
莫里纳 莫里纳 是我 哈利
Morena. Morena, it's me. It's Harry.
莫里纳
Morena.
莫里纳 是我
Morena, I-it's me.
发现你到底是谁吧
我是哈利
It's Harry.
塔罗牌通灵者
水晶球无所不见
那地方是骗人的 他就是想要你的钱
That place is a fraud. He just wants your money.
你并不是看上去的那个人
You are not who you appear to be.
你说什么
What did you say?
我看到的是一个假装不是自己的人
I see a man pretending to be something he's not.
你自己知道吗
Do you even know?
知道什么
Know what?
你知道...
Do you know...
你是谁吗
who you are?
我...
I...
我想我不知道
I-I guess I don't.
想知道吗
You want to find out?
你是个通灵者吗
Are you a psychic?
我叫基思
I'm Keith.
哈利
Harry.
欢迎你 哈利
Welcome, Harry.
你能帮我吗
C-Can you help me?
绝对能
Oh, I most certainly can.
有什么通灵者和客户之间的保密协定吗
Do we have, uh, psychic-client confidentiality?
你不是我的客户
You ain't my client.
还不是呢
Yet.
我会保守你的秘密的
Your secrets are safe with me.
我今早抢了家银行
I robbed a bank this morning.
真的啊
Oh, really?
为什么
Why?
搞钱啊
Oh, to get money.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我也不知道
I don't know.
说实话吧 我...
Honestly, I...
我觉得我的女朋友要离开我了
I-I think my girlfriend is gonna leave me.
她可能出轨了
She-she may be cheating on me.
我的工作...
My career is...
糟透了 我...
Hell, it's a dumpster fire. I...
我也付不起公♥寓♥租金了
And I-I can't afford our apartment.
她说过她要为了钱而离开你吗
Did she say she was gonna leave you over money?
她说和钱没关系
She said it isn't about money.
但你抢了家银行
But you robbed a bank.
它...
It's...
你心思还在这吗
Are you still with me?
听着 以我的经验
Okay, listen. In my experience,
当大家认为是钱的事时
when people think things are about money,
通常是因为别的事
they're generally about something else.
往往是要看你有多少同理心
They're usually about how much empathy you have.
-你慷慨吗 -听着 这...
- Are you being generous? - Look, this...
用你的同理心
With your empathy?
这还不是最疯狂的部分呢
Look, this isn't even the crazy part.
-那你何不看着我的眼睛呢 -不
- So why won't you look me in the eye, then? - No.
不 这... 这绝对不是个好主意
No, that is... that is definitely a bad idea.
知道吗 那个
See, that's,
问题就出在那
That's kind of the problem.
当我...
See, when I-I...
当我和别人对视时
When I lock eyes with people,
我就会跳进他们的身体里
I-I kind of jump into their body.
就像这个身体
Like this.
这其实并不是我
This-this isn't really me.
那他是谁呢
So who is it, then?
给你
And here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
我刚才联♥系♥上你女儿的学校了
I was, uh, also able to get in touch with your daughter's school.
我们会派人帮你去接她
We'll have somebody pick her up for you,
送到你父母家
drop her off at your parents' house.
-谢天谢地 -一个跑步的 我...
- Thank God. - A running dude, I guess? I...
我不怎么认识他
I don't really know him.
为什么选他
Why him?
我不知道
I don't know. I...
我需要个脱身方法
I needed an escape, but...
现在我却成了这家伙
Now I kind of like being this guy now.
所以
So...
你是他的时候 他在哪
when you're him, where is he?
我从没想过这个问题
You know, I never really thought about it.
想查明只有一个办法
Well, there's only one way to find out.
只要能夺回我的肉身 任何事都行
...anything at all if I could just have my body back.
天啊 你没事吧
Oh, my God. Are you all right?
太神奇了
Amazing.
约翰
John?
基思
Keith.
你哪位
And you are?
里斯警探
Detective Reece.
里斯警探
Detective Reece.
灯芯绒套装是很有勇气的选择 里斯先生
Corduroy suit is a very brave choice, Mr. Reece,
不过你穿着挺有型
but you do make it work.
你出现到这里之前在哪里
Where were you before you popped up here?
我之前在哪
Where was I?
我之前在哪 我之前在哪
Where was I? Where was I?
真的有人真正存在于任何地方吗
Is anybody ever really anywhere,
里斯先生
Mr. Reece?
这话什么意思 这件事很严肃
What does that even mean? This is serious.
-我正在追踪一个... -抢银行的
- I am trying to track down... - A bank robber?
他可不在这 亲爱的
Well, he ain't here, honey.
看上去你得跟我做个交易了
So it looks like you're gonna have to make a deal with me.
交易 好吧 什么交易
A deal. Okay. What kind of deal?
这个
Well,
不是应该先谈我的奖励吗
feels like a reward is in order, no?
是吗
Does it?
我也许愿意谈
Well, I might be open to discussing that.
但首先 我得知道你是从哪来的
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表