剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
-你知道吗 -是吗
- You know? - Yeah?
就好像是你既是刚出生
Yeah, it's like you're one day old
又像是活了一千年
and a thousand years old at the same time.
我不知道
I don't know.
你现在让我神魂颠倒
You, you. You're blowing my mind right now.
不过 你这么说很有趣
It's funny you should say that, though.
我的论文是关于
Um, my dissertation's about--
那是我正在写的 我在写论文
That-That's why I'm dictating. I'm writing a dissertation.
明白了 关于土著面具
Oh, okay, got it. Indigenous masks?
对 具体来说 是关于轮回的问题
Yeah. Specifically, questions of reincarnation.
新生命 旧生命
New lives, old lives.
你对这些想法感兴趣的是什么
And what is it about those ideas that interests you?
我这么问是因为
I mean, I only ask because it feels like
这看起来并不仅是你正在研究的东西
it means more to you than just something you study.
我研究这个是因为我喜欢
Well, I'm studying it because I like it.
但是
But...
但后来我觉得
Mm, lately I've been feeling like...
你知道 当你生重病了
You know when you, you've been really sick,
之后又好转了
and then you feel better,
当你看向天空
and you look at the sky?
比如说天空中的云或者鸟
You know, like, the clouds in the sky, or birds in the sky.
然后你就有了这种感觉
And you get this feeling like...
像是新生
Like a new beginning?
那就是我想说的
That's exactly what I was going to say.
我知道那种感觉
I know the feeling well.
看看这个
Check this out.
面具
Masks.
这可能对你的论文有帮助
Maybe this could help with your dissertation.
这个人叫鲍勃·约翰逊
This guy's name is Bob Johnson.
-你知道鲍勃·约翰逊吗 -不
- Do you know Bob Johnson? - No.
"你好 我是丹·汤普森"
"Hi, I'm Dan Thompson."
太傻了
So stupid.
我想让你见见我一个亲密朋友
I want you to meet a close, personal friend of mine.
这是卡尔斯莱·里希特尔
This is Karl-Sly Richterfurchten.
等等
Hang on.
-你差点打中了那位女士 -不我没有
- You almost hit the lady. - No, I didn't.
-你有麻烦了 -孩子们
- You're gonna be in trouble. - Boys!
-你知道你在干什么吗 -他先开始的
- What do you think you're doing? - He started it.
他说我不能
He said I couldn't...
我不管别人说了什么
I do not care what anybody said about anything.
你不能扔东西
You do not throw things.
我不是说不许恶作剧吗
What have I told you about horseplay?
你可能会说克劳蒂娅·金发现她
You might say that Claudia King has found herself
正在相亲
on a kind of blind date.
不是被朋友 家人或者同事安排的
One set up not by friend, family or coworker.
他们不是上天决定 也不是在网上认识的
This is a match neither made in Heaven nor the Internet,
而是在《阴阳魔界》中的更深的暗网
but in the far darker web of The Twilight Zone.
你正在穿越到另一个维度
You're traveling through another dimension,
一个有视觉 听觉和思维的维度
a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind.
它是光明与阴影的中间地带
It is the middle ground between light and shadow,
在科学和迷信之间
between science and superstition.
它位于人们恐惧的深渊
And it lies between the pit of one's fears
和知识的顶峰之间
and the summit of one's knowledge.
你正在穿越到想象的维度之中
You are now traveling through a dimension of imagination.
你已经进入了阴阳魔界
You've just crossed over into The Twilight Zone.
阴阳魔界
第二季第九集
尝试 尝试
你不喜欢这里吗
Don't you love this place?
唯一的问题是 这里让我想起了纽约
Only problem is, it makes me miss New York, you know?
-自然历史博物馆 -朋友
- The Museum of Natural History. - Oh, man,
那个博物馆在我年幼时期非常重要
that museum was so important to me growing up.
你是从纽约来的吗
Wait, are you from New York?
不是 但我们好像每个周末都会去
No, but in my head it was like we went in every weekend.
乌贼和鲸鱼 恐龙骨头
The squid and the whale. The dinosaur bones.
天文馆
Planetarium.
但很奇怪的是 我最喜欢的东西
Yeah, but for some weird reason, my favorite thing was
是那个巨大的土层横截面
that giant cross section of dirt.
还记得吗 那里面好像有一条小蚯蚓
Remember? It had, like, a little earthworm in it.
我的天 那个土层在我小时候
Oh, my God, that-that dirt was my favorite
是我的最爱
when I was a little girl.
你是在跟我开玩笑吗
No shit? Are you messing with me?
没有 它就是
No. It was.
你怎么总让我感到惊喜
How do you still surprise me?
-什么 -抱歉 我打断你了
- Huh? - Uh, sorry. I interrupted you.
你刚谈到
You were saying something about,
面具 永生 还有
um, masks and infinite lives, and...
你有吗 我不觉得
Did you? Oh, um, I don't know.
这些话题我可以讲好几个小时
I mean, I could go on for hours about it, but, um...
等下 我还不知道你的名字
Wait, hold on. I don't even know your name.
你 你叫什么
What-What's your name?
马克 克服的克
It's Marc. With a C.
抱歉
I'm sorry...
我还没有准备好接受这种程度的嘲笑
I wasn't ready for this level of unmodulated ridicule.
不 我很抱歉 只是
No, I'm sorry, it's just, um...
我以前喜欢过一个叫马克的男生
I-I had a crush on a boy named Marc
在我七年级的时候 也是克服的克
in the seventh grade, spelled with a C.
什么都没发生
Nothing ever happened.
他跟我不是一个学校的
He-he didn't go to my school.
我甚至觉得我们从来没正式认识过
I don't even think we ever even met.
但我清晰地记得我跟我姐妹说
But, um, I have this very vivid memory of telling my girlfriends
我觉得那个克很性感
that I thought the C was sexy.
我还能听到她们的嘲笑声
And I can still hear them laughing at me.
她们真是不留情面
It was so brutal.
真的
That is brutal.
我喜欢这个故事
I love that story.
这是那种你想起来
It's one of those things where you look back
会觉得很尴尬
and it's so embarrassing,
但同时又会觉得自己很可爱的故事
but you also sort of love yourself for it?
不是吗
Right?
就像 你终于和当年
Like, you finally have compassion
年轻 天真又白♥痴♥的自己和解
for that younger, innocent moron you used to be.
我们不经常产生这种情感
We don't let ourselves feel that way too often, do we?
这种对自己同情理解的情感
I mean, you know, compassionate for ourselves.
但有这种情感时
But it's nice when it happens,
我们卸下防备时 感觉很好
when we slip through our own defenses.
我叫克劳蒂娅
My name's Claudia.
你要口香糖吗
Uh, do you want some gum?
怎么 我需要吗
Why? Do I need gum?
不 只是我觉得你可能会想来点儿
No. Just thought that... you might like some.
不要吗
No?
说到自然历史博物馆
Speaking of the Museum of Natural History...
等等 你怎么
Wait, how did you--?
我曾经幻想进入那艘巨大的独木舟
I used to fantasize about getting in that giant canoe
自然历史博物馆里的那艘
at the Museum of Natural History.
我 我也是
Uh, me-me, too.
那是我的主要童年幻想
Very specifically, that was a major childhood fantasy of mine.
不是吧
No way.
那我们得做一次
Ah, well, then, we got to do it.
做什么
Do what?
进那个独木舟呀
Well, get in the canoe.
我倒是想
Yeah, I wish.
你的愿望就是我的命令
Your wish, my command, and so forth.
等等 马克
Wait... Marc.
马克 别 朋友
Marc, don't. Dude.
这不是本体 是个仿制品
It's not real, it's a replica.
我知道这是仿制品
I know it's a replica.
这要不是仿制品我早就制止你了
I'd stop you if it wasn't a replica.
但是警卫就在那里
But the guard is right there.
她没在看我们
She's not looking.
她随时可能转身
She could turn around at any second.
但是我觉得她不会
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表