剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
Mommy?!
你还好吗 宝贝
You okay, babe?
我们走
Let's go.
你看上去真的不太好 马丁内斯先生
You know, you really don't seem well, Mr. Martinez.
你应该躺会
You should go lie down.
好
Y-Yeah.
妈咪
Mommy!
-妈咪 -马丁内斯先生
- Mommy! - Mr. Martinez. -
没事的 没事的 没事的 听着
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. Hey, hey,
-你叫什么名字 -我妈妈在哪 迈尔斯
- what-what-what's your name? - Where's my mommy? Miles.
-我妈妈在哪 -迈尔斯
- Where's my mommy? - Miles.
-我妈妈在哪 -我是里斯警探
- Where's my mommy? - I'm Detective Reece,
我是来照顾你的 一切都会没事的
and I'm here to take care of you, and everything's gonna be okay.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
-迈尔斯 迈尔斯 -先生
- Hey, Miles, Miles, Miles. - Mister...
为什么 你在...
Why? What are you...?
-我为什么被铐起来了 -等一下
- Why am I in bracelets? - One second.
-宝贝 -我妈妈在哪
- Yeah, babe. - Where's my mommy?
-不 亲爱的 -我妈妈在哪
- No, honey, I-I-I... - Where's my mommy?
现在不是时候
Now's not a good time.
-我真没办法 -我妈妈在哪
- Uh, I-I... I really can't... - Where's my mommy?
-我现在真不方便说话 -怎么回事
- I really can't talk right now. - What is happening?
好 亲爱的 等不及见你了
All right, sweetheart. I can't wait to see you.
-我再打给你 拜 -我想要妈妈
- I'll call you. Bye. - I want Mommy.
迈尔斯 我有个问题要问你 伙计
Miles, I've got a question for you, buddy.
你喜欢冰淇淋吗
Do you like ice cream?
-哦... 抱歉 -什么
- S-Sorry. I'm sorry. - What?
喜欢 我也喜欢
Yeah? Me, too.
你今晚想听什么睡前故事呢
So, what bedtime books would you like tonight?
-随便都行 -你说什么
- Whatever. - Pardon?
你想读什么故事都可以 妈咪
Whatever book you want, Mommy.
好吧
Okay.
那就读《小红帽》
How about... Little Red Riding Hood?
行吗
Yeah?
从前有这么个小女孩
"There was once a little girl
她住在森林的边缘
who lived on the edge of the forest.
她的祖母住在另一边...
Her grandmother, who lived on the other side of the..."
够了 妈咪
That's enough, Mommy.
我困了
I'm getting sleepy.
你 确定吗 故事才刚刚开始
Are you... sure? We barely started.
我想睡觉 然后梦到你
I want to go to sleep and dream about you.
好吧
Okay.
你感觉还好吗
Are you feeling okay?
-还好 -还好 好的
- Yeah. - Yeah? Okay.
该死
Shit.
那是我
Well, hey, that's me.
别急
Take it easy.
你是警♥察♥吧
You are the cop.
我是刑♥警♥彼得·里斯
I'm Detective Peter Reece.
我需要那笔钱 里斯
I need that money, Reece.
你是怎么做到这一切的
How are you doing this?
我不知道
I don't know.
行吧 就到此为止 好吗
Okay, well, it's over. All right?
现在我要带你走 哈利
Now, I need to take you in, Harry,
并且我希望是真正的你
and I want it to be the real you,
所以能请你换回来吗
so can you please switch back?
不行
I can't.
他们会把我关进监狱
They'll send me to jail.
听着 哈利 我无法做任何承诺
Look, Harry, I-I can't make you any promises,
但你大概只会蹲五年
but you'll probably only do five years.
表现得好还可能少蹲几年
Possibly less with good behavior.
哈利
Harry?!
你需要把这个小男孩的身体还给他
You need to give this little boy his body back.
来吧
Come on.
做正确的事
Do the right thing.
会没事的
It's okay.
会没事的
It's okay.
跟我来
Come.
-会没事的 -没关系
- It's okay. - It's all right.
跪下
Kneel down.
警长 你说得没错
Detective... you're right.
我需要把这个小男孩的身体还给他
I need to give this little boy his body back.
但你知道么
But you know what?
我不想要我的
I don't want mine.
真该死
Goddamn it!
换你来蹲这五年怎样 警长
How about you do those five years, Detective?!
-妈妈 -哈利 哈利
- Mom? - Harry? Harry?
仔细想想 好好想想 哈利
Think this through. Think this through, Harry.
你要怎么做 你要枪毙你自己吗
What are you gonna do? You gonna shoot yourself?
钱在哪儿 把钱给我
Where's the money? Give me the money!
-别打了 那是什么 -迈尔斯 迈尔斯
- Stop fighting! What is that?! - Miles. Miles.
-闭嘴 小孩 我能让她相信我 -停下
- Shut up, kid! I can make her believe me! - Stop!
-把我们换回来 哈利 -闭嘴
- Swap us back, Harry. - Shut up!
好了 哈利
All right, Harry.
-现在谁厉害了 -哈利 都结束了
- Who is the bad guy here?! - Harry, it's over.
没事 迈尔斯 没事
It's okay, Miles. Miles, it's okay.
-妈妈 -一切都结束了
- Mom! - This is over right now!
看着我 哈利
Look at me, Harry!
-快把我俩换回来 -妈妈
- Swap us back! - Mom!
-你能怎么做 里斯 -妈妈
- What are you gonna do, Reece? - Mom! Mommy?
马上把我们换回来 不然我就送你去警局
Switch back now, or I will take you back to the station,
然后让你尝尝人格治疗的滋味 -不
and I will go Clockwork Orange on your ass! -No.
电影《发条橙》中主角阿历斯入狱后接受了特殊人格治疗
快把我的身体还给我 快点
Give me my body back! Now!
放下武器
Drop the weapon!
放下武器
Drop the weapon!
-不 -我说把枪放下
- No! - I said, put it down!
好吧 现在开始
Okay, here we go.
进来吧
Come in.
我是警♥察♥
I-I'm a-a police officer.
然后呢
Right.
我的意思是 我是 又不是
I-I mean, uh, I am, and-and I'm not.
等一下 你认识他吗
Uh, w-wait. Do you know him?
认识谁
Know who?
我
Me.
别开玩笑了
Stop messing around.
-我不是... -我爱你 彼得
- I-I'm not... - Oh, I love you, Peter.
彼得
Peter?
哈利一整晚没回来 我实在忍♥无可忍♥了
Harry's been gone all night, and it's the last straw.
我们之间别再有秘密了
No more secrets.
我们在一起吧 就你和我
Let's just be together, you and me.
好
Yeah.
好 忘记哈利吧
Yeah, forget Harry.
从现在开始 只有你和我
From now on, it's just you and me.
惊艳的表演
Amazing work.
你像是真正融入这些角色了
It's like you're really inhabiting these characters.
谢谢 我喜欢让角色住进我身体里
Thank you. Um, I like to let the characters live inside my skin.
我觉得这就像穿浴袍一样
I think of it like slipping on a bathrobe.
我想让你再试试史蒂夫这个角色 主角
Well, I'd like you to audition for Steve, the lead role.
你的表演真正打动了我
Your performance truly moved me.
我只是 在做自己罢了
I was... just being myself.
哈利·佩恩冒着巨大的风险
Harry Pine took a dangerous risk.
冒着透♥支♥他的身体和灵魂的风险
One that cost him his body and his soul.
但从某种意义上讲
But in a way,
他抓住了他一直在等待的大突破
he caught the big break he was waiting for.
无论是好是坏
For better or worse,
他都有足够的时间练习表演
he'll have plenty of time to practice for this performance.
如果你在找哈利·佩恩
If you're looking for Harry Pine,
你会发现他这一生都在一部
you'll find him starring in the role of a lifetime
会永远播放下去的电视剧中 饰演主角
on a show that will run forever,
而这部电视剧...
here...
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表