剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
Thanks.
你应该在网上传视频
You should do videos online
做美发或者美妆之类的
for hair and makeup or, or whatever.
就像格温或丽莎
Yeah, like Gwen or Lisa?
或者像别人那样
Or everybody?
你的肯定更好
I'm sure yours would be better.
不用了 那么我们要做什么
I'm good. So what's our thing?
对 今晚讲的是心灵遥感
Right. Um, so tonight is telekinesis.
用你的思维移♥动♥一些东西
Moving something with your mind.
让我们移♥动♥一点沙子
Let's move some sand.
还有很多的超能力
Well, I mean, there are still a lot of powers.
让人感觉到你的想法
Putting thoughts into people's heads
还有召唤术
and, uh, conjuring things.
今晚就到这吧 我想离开这里
Yeah, I'm done for tonight. I want to get out of here.
好吧 我来请理一下
Okay, uh, I'll clean up.
把蜡烛熄灭了就行 别的不用管
Just blow out the candles. Leave it.
没有人会下到这里的
No one ever comes down here.
快点 我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
别担心 我们明天再试
Don't worry, we'll try again tomorrow.
你是怎么发现这间厕所的
So, how did you find out about the bathroom?
你是看见了某种幻象吗
Like, did you see it, like, in a vision?
我们过去常在屋顶上玩 就像在阳台上
N-Nah. We used to hang out on the roof, like, on the balcony.
但他们把锁换了 现在没人能上去了
But they changed the locks, and now no one can get up there.
我们经常在那里嗑嗨
We used to get high as fuck up there,
从没被老师们抓住过
and the teachers never caught us.
格温的姐姐告诉了我们厕所的事
Anyway, Gwen's older sister told us about the bathroom
因为她和她朋友们常去那里
'cause that's where she and her friends used to hang out.
但是丽莎有幽闭恐怖症 所以我们没去过
But Lisa's claustrophobic, so we don't use it.
-屋顶听起来太酷了 -没错
- The roof sounds really cool. - Sha.
姑娘们
Ladies.
站住
Stop right there.
现在是凌晨一点
It's one in the morning.
你们俩在走廊上干什么
What are you two doing in the hallway?
我们什么都没做
Nothing. We-we weren't doing anything.
现在你在撒谎
Now you're lying.
你这是严重的违纪
You're looking at a serious demerit.
这是不能被接受的
It's unacceptable.
不
No.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我说不
I said no.
你会让我们回到我们的房♥间里
You're gonna let us go back to our rooms,
不然我就告诉院长你周末
or I'll tell the dean you've been raiding
一直在偷零钱
the petty cash drawer on the weekends.
-小姑娘 -我相信校长会很乐意听
- Young lady... - I'm sure the headmistress would love to hear
你把学校的伙食基金花在赌场了
about you spending school slush funds at the casino.
你真是债台高筑啊
You're really in a hole.
2500美元 还越来越多
$2,500 and counting?
把去阳台的钥匙给我们
Give us the key to the balcony.
我没有钥匙 什么
I don't have the key to the... What?
把阳台的钥匙给我们做抵押
Give us the key to the balcony as collateral.
我们不会告诉别人你赌博的小毛病
We'll never tell anyone about your little gambling problem.
你们俩现在就回房♥间
You two head back to your rooms this instant.
那真是太棒了
That was pretty baller.
我就是觉得值得一试
I mean, it was worth a shot.
成功了就太棒了
Fuck, that would have been awesome.
我希望我能给人催眠之类的
I wish I could hypnotize people or whatever.
该死
Fucking shit.
我真的想要钥匙
Oh, I really wanted that key.
我的天
Oh, my God.
不是吧
No.
你可以召唤
You can conjure.
天哪
Holy shit.
我去找格温和李
Let me get Gwen and Lees.
你在做什么 我们走
What are you doing? Let's go.
快打开 快打开
Oh, my God, open it, open it.
天哪 成功了
Holy shit, it worked.
怎么了
What is it?
钥匙
The key.
我的天
Oh, my God.
发生了什么
What's happening?
我不知道 就像是
I don't know. It's like...
可能它只有在有使命的时候才存在
maybe it only exists until it's served its purpose?
所以我每次都得召唤个新钥匙
So I have to conjure a new key every time?
太糟了
That's shitty.
好吧
Okay.
我从没被捕过
Never have I ever... been arrested.
圣玛丽寄宿学校
入店行窃
Shoplifting.
我在诺德斯特龙公♥司♥
I took four pair of Birkenstocks
-拿了四双勃肯鞋 -天
- out of Nordstrom. - Oh, shit!
为什么是四双
Why four?
都是一样的吗
I mean, were they all the same, or...?
你是缉毒员吗
Are you a narc?
小麦 你的朋友真的很害羞
Mad, your friend is really cringey.
是啊
Yeah.
你是处♥女♥吗
Are you a virgin?
我是说
I mean...
你有过高♥潮♥吗
Have you ever orgasmed?
当然有过
Well, sure, yeah.
谁没经历过高♥潮♥啊
Who hasn't orgasmed?
和谁一起
With who?
我是说 我有过高♥潮♥
Well, like, I mean, I've had orgasms.
只不过不是和男朋友一起
Just not with, you know, a-a boyfriend.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God.
等等 好吧
Wait, wait, okay.
那你嗑嗨过吗
Have you ever been high?
当然 数不胜数
Yeah, tons of times.
或者说 我一直都在嗨
Like, all the time.
你真是个疯子
You're crazy, huh?
当然了
Yeah. You bet I am.
该死的
Oh, shit.
好了 够了 我们应该回去了
Okay, that's enough. Maybe we should head back.
等等 我们才刚开始呢
Wait, we're just getting started.
是啊 麦蒂 我们还想看看能不能让她脱衣服呢
Yeah, Maddy. Let's see if we can get her to take her shirt off.
看看那些小不点儿们
See them itty-bitties.
我可以脱啊
I'll do it.
我可不介意 我什么都不在乎
I don't care. I don't care about anything.
你能不能停下 你到底在干什么
Hey, will you fucking stop? What are you doing?
你为什么要邀请她来 麦蒂逊
Ugh, why did you even invite her, Madison?
闭嘴
Shut up.
麦蒂 拜托
Maddy, come on.
连她自己都不觉得自己的行为
She's not even embarrassed about how embarrassing
-有多么丢人 -滚开 格温
- she's being. - Fuck off, Gwen.
老天啊 我真讨厌你
Oh, my God. I hate you.
我知道你讨厌我 格温
Oh, I know, Gwen, I know.
我还知道你用梳子来自♥慰♥
I also know you masturbate with a hairbrush.
-你♥他♥妈♥在说什么 -无所谓了 格温
- The fuck are you talking about? - Whatever, Gwen.
真抱歉我侮辱了你的女朋友
Oh, sorry I insulted your girlfriend.
你就这点儿能耐吗
Is that the best you can do?
你以前可刻薄得多
You used to be so much meaner.
也许在酒吧卫生间里给一个三十岁的人吹♥箫♥
I guess blowing a 30-year-old in a bar bathroom
让你疲惫不堪了
really takes a lot out of you.
够了 是谁告诉你的 是你吗
Okay, who's telling you this shit? Is it you?
不 我什么都没说
No, I haven't said anything.
我可以离开 抱歉
I can go. I'm-I'm sorry.
-很好 快走 -别走
- Good. Go. - Stay.
格温你太贱了 而且这很不好看
Gwen, you're being a bitch, and it's a bad look.
伙计们 拜托
Guys, come on.
这一切都酷毙了 每个人都有秘密
This is awesome. Everyone has secrets,
这没什么大不了的
and it's okay.
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表