剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
-下午好 -下午好
- Good afternoon. - Good afternoon.
雷吉 谢谢你愿意和我见面
Reggie, thanks for meeting with me.
一切都还好吧
Everything okay out there?
当然了
Yes. You know.
我觉得我知道你为什么来这里
Anyways, I think I know why you're here.
是的 你知道的
So, yes, uh, you know,
没有人比我更值得来到这里
nobody deserves this more than I do.
我工作非常努力
I have been working so hard.
我的客户满意度
My customer satisfaction rating
比其他人都搞
is higher than any other person.
一个愤怒的老头子走进一家杂货店
An angry old man walks into a grocery store,
他对年轻的柜员说
and he says to the young clerk,
"我要买♥♥半头生菜"
"I'd like to buy half a head of lettuce."
年轻的柜员听了以后说"不好意思 先生
The young clerk takes this in and goes, "I'm sorry, sir,
我们这里只卖♥♥整头生菜"
we only sell whole heads of lettuce."
老头子这下可是气坏了
Now, the old man starts to get real angry now,
他的牙齿漏风 口气熏天
and through his bad breath and his snarled teeth
他对她说"听着 混♥蛋♥
he says to her, "Listen, asshole,
我要半头生菜
"I want half a head of lettuce.
你要是找不到 就给我去找
"And if you can't make that happen, you go find me
经理或者管♥理♥员♥等能搞定的人来"
a manager or supervisor or somebody who can."
她说"好的 先生"
She says, "Of course, sir,"
于是 她就走到上级的办公室说"有一个烦人老头
And she walks to her supervisor's office and says, "I've got this angry,
在外面发脾气
"Stinky old man out there
他想买♥♥半头生菜"
who wants to buy half a head of lettuce."
她说完就发现
And as she's saying this, she realizes that
这个老头跟着她来到了上级的办公室
the old man has followed her into the supervisor's office.
她马上接下去说道"这个年轻人
And without skipping a beat, she says, "And this fine young man
想要买♥♥另外半头 所以问题解决了"
would like to buy the other half, so problem solved."
他就走了
He leaves.
上级说"你的反应很快
The supervisor says, "You're quick.
你是从哪里来的"
Where are you from?"
她说"加拿大 但我已经离开了 那里的人
She says, "Canada, but I left, because everybody's
不是妓♥女♥就是曲棍球手"
either a hooker or a hockey player."
上司把手臂抱在胸前说
The supervisor crosses his arms and says,
"我的妻子就是加拿大人"
"My wife is from Canada."
那个柜员马上接下去说道
And without skipping a beat, the clerk says,
"太好了 她为哪支球队效力"
"That's wonderful. What team does she play for?"
你就是那个柜员啊
So you're the clerk, huh?
拜托 雷吉 你知道这是我应得的
Come on, Reggie, you know I deserve this.
我工作那么努力
I have worked so hard.
米歇尔 这个职位是你的了
Michelle, the job's yours.
米歇尔
经理
我从来没见过如此努力为这里工作的人
I've never seen anyone so dedicated to this place.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我无法想象自己还能做什么别的工作了
I can't imagine doing anything else.
这对我来说太重要了
This means so much to me.
看得出来
I can tell.
你选择了正确的生活
You really picked the right life.
你退休后准备做什么
What are you gonna do now that you're retired?
我在考虑去做总裁或者...
You know, I was thinking of becoming a CEO or...
或者做摇滚明星
maybe a rock star.
等你成为摇滚明星
Oh. Well, when you become a rock star,
记得要来住在这里
you come and stay here.
我知道你们这些摇滚明星的喜好 我能应付
I know how you rock stars get, and I can handle it.
我也许跟其他员工也说了你晋升的事
I... might have told some of the other staff about the promotion.
波比
Bobby?
你的午休刚结束吗
Are you just getting back from your break?
法林汉
我开始时间推迟了五分钟
I started five minutes late.
真的 我可是为米歇尔·威弗尔工作的
I did. I work for Michelle Weaver.
名♥师♥出高徒 你绝对抓不到我偷懒
Learned from the best-- you're not gonna catch me slacking.
快点 不能让客人们等上20分钟
Hurry up. We can't have guests waiting 20 minutes
-也等不来衣服 -是 女士
- for their clothes. - Yes, ma'am.
恭喜你晋升了
Uh, congrats on the promotion.
谢谢 快点 快点
Thank you. Let's go, let's go.
我说了 很抱歉 先生
I said I'm sorry, sir.
但是我也无能为力
But there's nothing I can do about that.
这是不可接受的
Well, that's just not acceptable.
你要不放端正你的态度
You need to either be better
-要不就叫你上司来 -我的上司...
- or let me speak to your boss. - My boss is...
就在这里 有什么可以帮助你们的吗
Is here. Hi. How can I help you?
法林汉酒店
-你是经理吗 -是的
- Are you the manager? - I am.
很好 这位先生对我们的态度非常糟糕
Good. This gentleman caught a very bitchy attitude with us.
我的态度没有很糟糕
I did not catch an attitude.
-你有 -你真的有
- Yes, you did. - You really did.
我只是告诉你 我无能为力
I simply told you there's nothing I could do.
-态度 -就是这种态度
- Attitude. - That's attitude.
-好 继续 -他们定了特大套房♥
- Okay. Go on. - They have a king suite...
不 我们没有 我们付了特大套房♥的钱
No, we don't. We paid for a king,
却没有住特大...这就是问题所在
but we're not in a king-- that's the problem.
我们的房♥间有三扇窗户
Our room has three windows.
但是宣传册上的套房♥有四扇窗户
The king suite in the brochure shows four windows.
这样吧 你先让行李员
You know what? Why don't you get the bellman
来前台一趟 杰弗里
here to the front desk, please, Geoffrey.
我为给您带来的不便深感抱歉 德斯曼先生
I am so sorry for the inconvenience, Mr. Desmond.
我也很抱歉 但我们需要的
Well, I'm sorry, too, but we're gonna need
可不是区区的道歉
more than a little apology.
德斯曼先生 我们将为您升级到顶楼套房♥
Mr. Desmond, we're upgrading you to our penthouse suite.
内含两张双人♥大♥床 还能欣赏到我们美丽的花♥园♥
It has a double king and has lovely views of our garden.
这样吧 在我们为你们收拾房♥间的时候
And you know what, why don't you enjoy a complimentary beverage
先去我们的酒吧享用几杯美酒吧
in our bar while we turn your room over?
那...谢谢了
Well... thank you.
好了
Okay, then.
说真的 我都不知道你是怎么做到的
Seriously, I don't know how you do it.
这些人总是这么不讲理
People get so unreasonable.
所以你才要格外讲理
That's when you have to be extra reasonable.
-好吧 对 -我要去午休了
- Right, right. Yeah. - I'm gonna go on my break now.
但是 杰弗里 你的态度的确有问题
But, Geoffrey, you did have an attitude.
恭喜你 经理小姐
Congratulations, Miss Manager.
说实话 这感觉很棒
I'm not gonna lie, it feels good.
我觉得我可以做得很好
I think I could really master this.
拜托 你已经做得很好了
Oh, come on. You have mastered this.
-几乎很好吧 -我们今晚要好好庆祝
- Well, almost. - Well, we're celebrating tonight.
你几点回家
What time do you get home?
最晚九点吧
Uh, probably 9:00 at the latest.
九点 你现在不是老大吗
9:00? Aren't you the boss now?
我当上老大考得可不是怠工
I did not get to be the boss by half-assing,
-所以现在也不可以 -好吧
- so I'm not gonna start now. - Okay.
那我就点些晚饭
Well, I'm gonna order some dinner
自己一个人看《热烈鼓掌》吧
and watch Ovation myself, then.
我要杀了你
I will kill you.
这是了不起的成就
This is a huge achievement.
你的牺牲都有了意义
All your sacrifices have paid off,
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- and I love you. - I love you, too.
好了 经理小姐 今晚回家见
All right, Miss Manager, I'll see you at home tonight.
再见
Bye.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你们见过这样的东西吗
Have you ever seen anything like that?
大家应该赶紧逃吧
We should run, right?
逃吧
Run?
回头见
See you soon.
嗯
Yeah.
-他们说多久 -什么
- How long did they say? - What?
维护时间
Downtime.
维护时间是多久
How long is Downtime?
米歇尔·威弗尔一直以来努力工作
Michelle Weaver is a woman who's worked her entire life
来得到这世上她最想要的东西
to get where she is in the world.
随着新篇章的开启 这个世界
Now, as this new chapter begins, it's the world itself
将要改变
that's about to change.
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表