剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
You know, even the most stubborn of us.
好吧
All right.
别总想着是谁了
Well, don't get caught up on the who.
是谁并不重要
It's not about the who.
晚安
Good night.
也许她说得对
Okay, maybe she's right.
毁掉利特尔顿不能让这里变得更好
I can't make Littleton better by destroying it.
在标志上再多加点灯光
A few more lights on that sign,
能让利特尔顿回到地图上
and we'll really put Littleton on the map.
转入
利特尔顿
全美最有魔力的小镇
利特尔顿镇机会
我会睡眠呼吸暂停
I have apnea.
我的仪器如果插不上电 这会要了我的命
This power outage could kill me if I can't plug in my machine.
没错
That's right.
我没有办法开我的水泵
I can't operate my pumps!
我的收音机也不行了
My-my register doesn't work!
什么都没了 电什么时候恢复
Nothing! When's the power coming back on?
好吧 各位请
All right. Now, everyone, please, uh,
冷静一点 冷静一点
settle down, you know, uh, settle down.
我刚刚和州长办公室通了电♥话♥
Well, I just got off the phone with the governor's office,
问题可能比我们想象的更加严重
and it seems we have a bigger problem than we first thought.
抱歉 那是什么意思
Sorry. What does that mean?
我带过来了
Bear with me here.
出于某种未知原因
For some unknown reason...
新的标志牌导致了电力过载
the new sign caused some kind of power overload
毁掉了利特尔顿镇的电力中心
that destroyed the Littleton County power center.
-什么 -是说"毁了"
- What? - It says... "destroyed."
显然
Well, uh, obviously,
这是一个严重的基础设施问题
this is a-a serious infrastructure problem,
重建需要时间
and, uh, it's gonna take some time to rebuild.
-要多久 -可能要好几周
- Well, how long? - Well, it could be weeks.
几周
Weeks?
太久了
That's too long!
你为什么不能...
Why don't you just...
用你的手段
you know, do your thing?
对 解决这件事
Yeah, fix this.
你是天助者
You're The Helper.
我可从来没说过
Oh, well, I-I never technically said that.
那...
So...
等等 这些灯不是你安装的吗
Wait, so you didn't add those lights?
导致电涌的灯
The ones that caused the surge!
我们 我们不知道是怎么回事
We don't, uh, exactly know what happened.
是你搞砸了 承认吧
You bungled this! Just admit it!
我们等不了好几周
And we can't wait weeks!
他肯定想要逼我们离开
I'll bet he's trying to force us to leave,
这样他就能低价买♥♥断我们的房♥子
so that he can buy us all out on a discount!
肯定是因为这样
I bet that's exactly what's going on!
格洛丽亚
Gloria!
是他
It's him!
等等 等等 抓住他
Wait! Hold on! Wait! Grab him!
该死 那个孩子
Goddamn it, that kid!
-你在画什么 -别让他跑了
- What are you drawing? - Don't let him get away!
你们看 看看看看
You see? Look! Look! Look! Look! what?
你们看
You see?
全都是我们镇上最近
It's all the things that have been happening
发生的事 你们看
in our town, look!
我不知道他在搞什么巫术
I don't know what sort of witchcraft
或者阴谋
or conspiracy is at play here,
但不管这是什么
but whatever it is,
肯定和这个小混♥蛋♥有关
this little brat had something to do with it!
这一切是因你而起 镇长 做点什么
You caused this mess, Mayor. Do something!
听着
Yeah, look!
他画了 然后就发生了
He draws it and then it happens!
拜托 听着
Come on! Look!
不 我的儿子和这一切没有任何关系
No, my son has nothing to do with this.
在这一切改变发生之前
You know what, you have been harassing him
你就一直在骚扰他
since all of these changes started!
他迁怒于一个孩子
He's blaming a kid!
不 不不不
No! No, no, no!
这是你惹得乱子 你来解决
This is your mess-- now, you fix it!
不
No!
住手
Stop!
是我
It was me!
好吗
Okay?
-你 -一直都是我
- You? - It's always me.
很抱歉 一切失控了
I'm sorry everything's gotten so out of hand.
都是你干的
You did this?
那...蜘蛛
The... the-the spider.
粉刷
The paint job.
是的
Yes.
因为你没有帮助这个小镇 你在伤害它
'Cause you weren't helping the town, you were hurting it.
我只是想让一切变得更好
I was just trying to make things better.
原本应该变得更好的
It was supposed to help.
好吗
Okay?
事情不会一直像我们计划的那样
Things don't always go like we plan.
给我们看看
Show us.
是啊
Yeah.
他怎么做到的
How did he do it?
有人有火柴吗
Anybody got some matches?
来吧
Here we go.
抱歉 宝贝 我让你失望了
Sorry, baby, I let you down.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
你一直以来都是这样做的
So this is how you've been doing it?
我要修好灯 需要一点时间
I'm gonna fix the lights. I just need a little time.
"修好灯"
"Fix the lights"?
我们可以改变整个小镇
We can change the entire town.
这里会变成...
It'll be like a...
新拉斯维加斯
a new Vegas.
维加斯 没错
Vegas? Yeah.
这是怎么操作的
How do you work this thing?
我不会让你操作的
I'm not gonna let you do that.
"让我"
"Let me"?
搬走
Take it.
住手 离模型远一点
Stop! Get away from the model!
谢天谢地 没造成严重伤亡
Thank the Lord, no serious injuries.
但是损失嘛...
But the property damage...
你觉得我们能修复好吗
Do you think we can fix it?
模型吗 不行了
The model? Nah.
我觉得不行了
No, I don't think so.
反正应该也没用了
Feel like it wouldn't work anymore anyway.
我说的不是模型
I wasn't talking about no model.
人们齐聚一心可以修复破碎的东西
When people come together, broken things can be mended.
但钱从哪里来
Yeah, but how are we gonna pay for all this?
我觉得我们可能恰好有我们所需的资源
I feel like we might have all the resources we need.
我们已经确认这是世界上迄今为止
We've been able to confirm this is one of the largest pieces
最大的完整金块
of unbroken gold ever reported,
这显然说明利特尔顿藏有丰富的...
which obviously has major implications for Littleton's fortunes...
我们永远无法计算我们的举动
We can never calculate what change our actions
会给世界带来多大的改变
will bring into the world,
虽然我们是好意
despite our best intentions,
但也不知道带来的结果是好是坏
and whether they will be for good or ill.
但如果什么都不做 就只会一事无成
Yet without action, the stars themselves go cold.
杰森·格兰特想把这个世界变得更好
Jason Grant wanted to change the world for the better,
那是这种力量让他最终失控了
but the power to do so got the best of him until he lost it all.
但今天 也许失去一切
But today, perhaps losing it all--
对格兰特先生和
both for Mr. Grant and for the town
利特尔顿镇来说 都是一个新的开端
of Littleton-- was the beginning of something new.
孤独的手会在阴影中找到同伴
Lonely hands find each other in the shadows,
在这不完美的世界和...
both in our imperfect world and in...
阴阳魔界
the Twilight Zone.
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表