剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
- so you can compromise. - She could've compromised.
"她"是指那个声音还是你的约会对象呢
"She" Being the voice or your date?
那个声音其实和我说好了
Well, the voice and I actually made a deal
不再和对方说话了
to stop talking to each other.
这就是个妥协 不是吗
That's a, that's a compromise, isn't it?
是的
Yeah.
菲利普 你知道"分离性身份
Philip, are you familiar with the term
识别障碍"这个术语吗
dissociative identity disorder?
你可能听过它的另一个名字
You might have heard of it referred to
叫作多重人格障碍
as multiple personality disorder.
什么情况 你是想说我疯了吗
What, are you telling me I'm crazy?
不 我不是那个意思
No, that's not what I'm saying.
是的 医生 我的确有点焦虑
Yes, Doctor, I have some anxiety,
现今社会谁没有点存在恐惧呢
and who doesn't have a little existential dread these days?
但是拜托
But come on.
对 你说得对 焦虑
Yes, you're right. Anxiety...
我好无聊啊
I'm bored.
-你在干什么呢 -她开始了
- What are you up to? - There she is.
她在跟我说话 她现在就在跟我说话
She is talking to me. She is talking to me right now.
现在我不方便聊天 好吗
This is not a good time. Okay?
我的心理医生正在给我说
My shrink is currently telling me that I'm...
我猜猜 说你疯了是不是
Let me guess, that you're nuts?
她说什么了
And what's she saying?
她说你肯定觉得我疯了
That you think I'm crazy.
她要开始了
Oh, here it comes.
菲利普
Philip,
分离性身份识别障碍的症状经常会
the symptoms of dissociative identity disorder often overlap
伴随一系列...
with a number of...
好吧 她现在肯定觉得我疯了
Well, now she definitely thinks I'm nuts.
真是妙极了 我真是谢谢您
That is just great. Thank you so much.
拜托 今天早上
Hey, you're the one
明明是你来问我在不在的
who checked in with me this morning.
我们不是说好了吗
What happened to our deal, huh?
听着 我可没想在心理咨♥询♥时
Look, I wasn't trying to start a conversation
开始跟你聊天
in the middle of therapy.
都怪我太无聊 对不起
Well, I'm sorry for being bored.
-不过你知道什么有趣吗 -什么
- You know what's funny, though? - Huh?
当我告诉我的心理医生你的事的时候
My shrink tried to tell me the same thing
她说了完全同样的话 老天爷 庸医们啊
when I told her about you. God, what quacks.
真是 其实吧
Totally. Actually--
她甚至不知道
She doesn't even know
大概一分钟之前我就没在听她讲话了
I stopped listening to her, like, a minute ago.
这 这真的太不专业了
That is, that is not an expert.
对 他们的专业就是
Yeah, they're real experts
说我们脑子有点不正常
at telling us what's wrong with us.
这也能算诊断吗
How's this for a diagnosis?
我的人生糟透了 所以我感觉糟透了
My life is shitty, therefore I feel like shit.
说的对啊
Yeah.
你说得对 我没必要听她胡说
You're right. I don't have to listen to this.
你当然不需要
You sure don't.
已知的唯一解决方式是
And the only way they know how to deal with it
是感受和认知隔断
is by cutting off from their thoughts and their feelings.
就好像是他们注视着自己
It's almost like they're watching themselves,
好像是他们在看
like they're watch...
菲利普
Philip?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我的天啊
Holy crap.
你刚刚在咨♥询♥中
Did you actually leave
-直接起身离开了吗 -对
- in the middle of a session? - I did.
对 我的确那么做了
Yeah, I did that.
我真想看看你离开房♥间时她的表情
I would pay money to see her face
花钱我都愿意
when you walked out that door.
好了 听着 不管你是谁
Okay, all right, look, whoever you are,
这都太诡异了
this is freakin' weird.
你就一直监视着我
You're just here, spying on me all the time.
我的思想是私密的好吗
My thoughts are private, okay?
天呐 别自作多情了
God, don't flatter yourself.
你没那么有趣 朋友
You're not that interesting, pal.
我的天 你想干什么
Oh, my God. What do you want?
你能看到我所看见的吗
Uh, can you, like... see what I see?
什么 不能
What? No.
-等等 你能看到我所见的东西吗 -不能
- Wait, can you see what I see? - No.
-不能 -太好了
- No. No. - Oh, good.
所以你不能
But, okay, so you can't,
比如说听到我的感受什么的吗
like, hear what I'm feeling or anything?
你能感觉到我在看那个咖啡师吗
Did you basically sense me looking at that barista?
我的天 你刚才是在打量一个小妞吗
Oh, my God. Were you just ogling some chick?
不 不是
No, no, no, no, that's not...
是的 我能听到
Oh, yeah, I can hear
你所有的恶心想法
all your disgusting thoughts...
-别这样 -你个变♥态♥
- Oh, come on. - ...you perv.
-不 我发誓 -放松
- No, I-I swear... - Relax.
只有在你对我想事情的时候 我才能听到
I can only hear when you're thinking at me.
你的声音就直接出现在了我的大脑里
Your voice just kind of pops into my head.
而且比起监视你的变♥态♥想法
Besides, I have better things to do
我有更好的事情做
than police your pervy thoughts.
好吧
Okay. Cool.
但这个咖啡师是谁 你该约她出去
But who's this barista? You should ask her out.
不用你告诉我该怎么做
Don't you tell me what to do.
拜托 大胆点
Oh, come on, be bold.
去追求你想要的
Go after what you want.
-不可能的 我没机会 -快去
- Uh, there's no way. I wouldn't have a shot. - Do it!
-快去 -得了吧
- Do it! - Come on, no.
-快去 -好吧
- Do it! - Okay.
我有一段时间没见到你了
I haven't seen you in a while.
你怎么样
How are you?
你给了我
You give...
糟糕的提议
terrible advice.
什么 怎么可能这么快就不行了
What? How could it have gone wrong so fast?
你知道吗
You know what?
别告诉我
Don't even tell me.
我觉得一个披萨可以弥补
I think pizza can fix this.
托尼欧是我最喜欢的店
Well, Big Tonio's is my favorite spot.
我是那里的常客
I'm a regular.
听起来和小鸡派很搭
Oh, sounds like the perfect match for Chicky's Pies.
我每周五都去吃
I'm there every Friday.
你知道吗 幸好你不在这里
You know, it's a good thing you're not here in person,
这样我就能独享肉食爱好者派了
'cause I get this whole meat lover's pie to myself.
肉食爱好者派...
Meat lover's, whoa, that is...
听起来很厉害
that's actually impressive.
菲尔 老样子打包吗
Hey, Phil, the usual to go?
其实 我想
Um... actually, I'm gonna,
我想我今晚要在这里吃
I'm gonna dine in tonight, I think.
好的
Oh, okay.
幸好你不喜欢吃菠萝
Well, thank God you're not a pineapple girl.
披萨上放菠萝
Pineapple on a pizza?
这是亵渎
That's blasphemy.
我一直在想
You know, I've been thinking about
不管这到底是怎么回事
whatever the hell this is.
我们是怎么能聊天的
How are we talking right now?
为什么是我们
And why us?
你不觉得这很特别吗
Don't you think it's kind of special?
特别
Special.
或者说
Or...
-特别疯狂 -得了吧
- totally insane? - Come on.
我们难道不应该好好利用这一点吗
Shouldn't we, like, take advantage of this?
这就像是个超能力
This is, like, some superpower shit.
我们可以去抢劫银行
We could rob a bank.
或者至少可以在打扑克时作弊
Or, you know, at least cheat at poker.
就像是心灵感应的雌雄大盗
Oh, yeah, like, like a, like a telepathic Bonnie and Clyde?
我必须承认
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表