剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
她熟悉的生活方式即将远去
She's about to take a break from life as she knows it
暂时停留在
and book an extended stay
阴阳魔界
here in The Twilight Zone.
你正在穿越另一个维度
You're traveling through another dimension,
一个不仅有声有图 还包括思维的维度
a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind.
它是游移在光与影
It is the middle ground between light and shadow,
科学与超自然的中间地带
between science and superstition.
它位于人类恐惧的深谷
And it lies between the pit of one's fears
和知识的巅峰
and the summit of one's knowledge.
你现在正穿越想象力的维度
You are now traveling through a dimension of imagination.
你已经跨越来到了阴阳魔界
You've just crossed over into The Twilight Zone.
阴阳魔界
第二季第二集
维护时间
怎么回事
What is going on?
发生了什么
What is happening?
你们都怎么了
What is wrong with you people?
喂 警官
Hello? Officer!
警官 你能帮我吗
Officer, can you help me?
那是什么
What is that?
只是世界维护吧
It's just some world maintenance?
是预约好的
It was scheduled.
什...这话是什么意思
What- what are we supposed to do?
我们刚醒
We just wake up.
不
No.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
卡尔
Carl?!
卡尔
Carl!
卡尔
Carl?
卡尔
Carl?
你不是说九点吗
Hey, hey. Thought you said 9:00.
谢天谢地 你没事
Oh, thank God you're okay.
我在呢 我在呢
Hey, I'm here, I'm here.
-你看到那个东西了吗 -什么东西
- Did you see that thing? - What thing?
那个红色的东西
The- the red thing?
-什么... -它让人们变得好奇怪
- What... - It's doing weird things to people,
-好像让他们陷入恍惚了什么的 -什么
- it's putting them in a trance or something. - What?
恍惚 什么
Trance? What?
我的圣父圣母啊
Jesus, Mary and Joseph.
那是维护时间信♥号♥♥
It's the bloody Downtime signal.
你为什么这样说话
Why are you talking like that?
你怎么会忘记这种事
How do you forget a thing like that?
我完全忘了
It completely slipped my mind.
这早就安排好了
It's been scheduled for a while now, too.
用鸟儿什么的签发的
Issue with the birds or something.
我不知道我是怎么了
I don't know what's wrong with me.
肯定是疯了
Must be losing my mind.
卡尔 停下 别闹了
Carl, stop. Stop playing.
抱歉 丹尼
Yeah. Sorry. Danny.
-我叫丹尼 -等一下 你要去哪里
- Name's Danny. - Wait. Where are you going?
你以为呢 我要去醒来
Where do you think? I'm going to wake up.
醒来 什么醒来
Wake up? Wake up from what?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you having a laugh?
你可以不用再装了 伙计
You can drop the character, mate.
你开始吓到我了
You're starting to scare me.
你不记得你到底是谁了吗
You don't remember who you really are, do you?
-我是米歇尔 -不 我是说在米歇尔之前
- I am Michelle. - No, I mean before Michelle.
停下 你是卡尔·威弗尔
Stop. You're Carl Weaver.
你是我的丈夫 我最好的朋友
You're my husband and my best friend.
你的大脚趾弯曲 你喜欢在床边小桌
You have a crooked big toe and you like to hide
藏点草莓糖果
little strawberry candies in the bedside table.
你也许也得唤醒你自己
You might want to wake yourself up.
不 你在...
No. What are you...
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这些人醒了吗 他们没有醒
Are these people awake? They're not awake.
我也想帮你 真的
I wish I could help you. I really do.
等等 不 别走 我需要...我需要你
Wait, no, don't leave. I-I need-- I need you.
我会联♥系♥他们 让他们派人来帮忙
I'll contact them, make sure they send help.
"他们"是谁 卡尔 不不不
Who's "Them"? Carl, no, no, no, no.
卡尔 卡尔 不
Carl, Carl, no!
不
No!
卡尔 拜托 别走
Carl, please. Don't leave.
拜托
Please.
别...别动
Don't- don't move.
-你是谁 -我们知道你现在出现了问题
- Who are you? - We understand you're experiencing an issue?
滚出我的家
Get the fuck out of my house.
我们是客户服务的
We're customer service.
我没有开玩笑
I am not joking.
好吧 我们基本上
Okay, so, basically,
就是要诊断问题
we just need to diagnose the issue
让你能重新运作
and get you up and running.
你们是谁
Who are you?
她什么都不记得了 怎么办
She doesn't remember anything. What do we do?
我不知道 我没见过这种情况
I don't know. I've never seen this before.
你知道你是谁吗
Do you know who you are?
为什么所有人都一直在问我这个问题
Why does everybody keep asking me that?
我们要小心处理
We got to be sensitive to whatever she thinks
她自以为所处的境地
she's going through right now.
交给我 先把刀放下吧
I got this. Let's lose the knife.
-这... -女士
- What... - Ma'am.
我知道你很害怕 但是你可以相信我
I know you're scared, but you can trust me.
看,我能不能在你的电视上给你放些东西
Look, can I play something for you on your TV?
安睡吧
你好 睡梦者 谢谢你购买♥♥
Hello, dreamer, and thank you for purchasing
安睡吧套餐 这是最新的个人体验
the Sleepaway package, the newest in identity tourism.
我是凯莉·福克斯 我将教你如何使用
I'm Kelly Fox, and I'm going to orient you in how it all works.
这到底是什么
So, what is it?
安睡吧是由我们的服务器和全世界
Sleepaway is an alternate reality monitored and controlled
成千上万的睡梦者共同缔造的
by our servers and shared by millions
可控模拟现实
of dreamers around the world.
当你进入快速眼球运动睡眠
As you approach REM sleep,
我们的专利亚音速暗示技术
our patented subsonic suggestion technology
将会把你与我们的服务器同步
will sync you up with our servers.
简单来说 就是将你的大脑作为一台电脑
Basically, we use your brain as the computer.
一旦加入后 你可以自己创建一个角色
Once engaged, you can create an avatar
或者随机选择预设的角色
or select a premade one at random.
你可以选择任何类型的人设
Any type of person is inhabitable,
唯一的规矩是 保持你的人设
and the only rule is, stay in character.
在睡眠时体验完全不同的人生
Live an entirely different life while you sleep.
当你的角色过完这一天以后
Then, by the end of your character's day,
你也该从梦中醒来
it'll be time for you to wake up
用全新的眼光体验自己的人生
and enjoy your own with fresh eye--
自己的人生
With fresh eyes.
这完全没道理啊
This doesn't make any sense.
你是想告诉我 这一切都不是真的吗
So what you're telling me is that none of this is real?
我是另一个人控制的角色吗
That I am a character played by somebody else?
S·菲尼亚斯·罗威尔
S. Phineas Lowell.
S·菲尼亚斯·罗威尔 这是个男人吗
S. Phineas Lowell? Is he a man?
是的 你是一个男人
Yes, you are a man.
你的人生和其中的细节
Your life and all its specifics were put together
都是菲尼亚斯·罗威尔定制 并根据
and customized by Phineas Lowell, and then further shaped
他的选择和其所带来的后果塑造的
by the choices and consequences of his gameplay.
好吧 好吧 给我点时间
Okay, okay, okay. Just give me a second.
好吧 就算你说得是真的
Okay, even if what you're saying is true,
那我为什么什么都不记得
how come I don't remember any of that?
事实上 你昨天晚上
Truth is, you synced up to Sleepaway
11点15分左右同步到安睡吧
last night at your house around 11:15.
你玩了几个小时 然后你...
You played for a few hours, and then you had a...
心脏病发
a heart attack...
让你陷入了昏迷
...which sent you into a coma.
什么
What?
菲尼亚斯还处于昏迷中 他正处于
Phineas is still unconscious. He's being looked after
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表