剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
天哪
Oh, my God.
怎么 发生什么事了
What, what happened?
我的天哪 是你救了我吗
Oh, my God, did, did you save me?
-我什么也没做 -你肯定做了
- I didn't do anything. - You must have.
也许你下意识地
Something unconscious.
做了一些我们不知道你能做的事
Something we didn't know you could do.
我没有
No.
我不知道发生了什么
Look, I don't know what happened,
但你得在有人来之前回自己的房♥间去
but you should get back to your room before somebody comes.
艾琳
Hey, Irene.
过来和我们坐一起
Come sit with us.
你真是个变♥态♥
You fucking psycho.
-我保持缄默 -你本来应该已经死了
- I'm gagging. - You should be dead right now.
如果你压根儿就不在乎
Well, falling off a roof doesn't hurt
那么摔下屋檐也就不疼了
if, if you don't give a fuck all the way down.
你的新造型是怎么回事
What's this whole new vibe?
我尝试了在时尚杂♥志♥里看到的
Well, I-I tried this thing I saw in Girls Beat,
她们把一根手指的指甲涂成银色
where they, um, they painted one finger silver
然后其余的涂成粉色
and then the rest pink.
-我很喜欢 -真的吗
- I love it. - Really?
-很棒 -没错
- Awesome. - Yeah.
好吧 你可真是个怪咖
Okay, you're a freak.
待办事项
好了 我准备好躺下了
Okay, I'm ready to lie down.
笑一个
Say cheese.
这是什么
What is this?
-怎么了 麦蒂逊 -这里酷毙了
- What, Madison? - Shit got lit.
我们走
Let's go.
-天哪 艾琳 -我的头
- Oh, my God, Irene. - My head.
你到底喝了多少
How much did you have to drink?
我不清楚
I don't know.
别再跟她们混在一起了
Stop hanging out with them.
什么
What? Oh...
抱歉我错过了训练
I'm sorry I missed training.
我们还可以继续的
We can still do it.
我才不在乎训练的事
I don't give a fuck about training.
我也根本不在乎你 但是我现在告诉你
I don't give a fuck about you, but I'm telling you now,
不要再跟她们来往了
stop hanging out with them.
好吧
Wow. Okay.
你就那么嫉妒我和你的朋友们
Are you really that jealous about me being friends
一起交往吗
with your friends?
我们根本就不是朋友
None of us are friends.
她们再也不跟我说话了
They don't talk to me anymore.
我都不知道我为什么还在这里
I mean, what am I even doing here anyway?
你猜怎么着 我们结束了
You know what? We're done.
你听到我说的了吗
Do you hear me?
我们之间结束了
You and I are done.
艾琳 你听到我说的了吗
Irene, did you hear me?
我说让你明天来看看我们
I said make sure you visit our booth tomorrow
在科技展的摊位
at the science fair.
我们为你准备了惊喜
We've got a surprise for you.
你会喜欢的
You'll love it.
这就是你的项目吗
This is your project?
是的
Yeah.
看得出没有精心准备
It's a real medium effort.
也许是吧
I guess.
我知道你是插班生 但这样的作品是不合格的
I know you joined school late, but this work is unacceptable.
好吧
Okay.
在这里我们可以看到窝囊废待在她的栖息地
And here we have the loser in her natural habitat.
艾琳
Hey, Irene.
想来看看我们的作品吗
Want to check out our project?
大家不都在睡觉的时候放屁吗
Doesn't everyone fart in their sleep?
真恶心
Ew! Ugh.
我想也许有了男朋友之后我才会刮腿毛吧
I'll shave my legs after I get a boyfriend, I guess.
看看那些小不点儿们
See them itty-bitties.
剖析窝囊废
我会脱的 我可不介意
I will. I don't care.
我什么都不在乎
I don't care about anything.
我想也许有了男朋友之后我才会刮腿毛吧
I'll shave my legs after I get a boyfriend, I guess.
-我有过高♥潮♥ 只不过 -她要哭了
- I've had orgasms, just not... - Oh, she's gonna cry.
我会脱的 我可不介意 我不在乎
I'll do it. I don't care. I don't care.
你对她们做了什么
What did you do to them?
你知道她们会那样对我吗
Did you know that they were gonna do that to me?
-你到底做了什么 -我不知道你在说什么
- What did you do? - I don't know what you're talking about.
一直以来这都是你的能力
It's been your power this whole time.
是你的 你一直在控制我
Yours! You've been controlling me,
装作是我拥有这些能力
pretending like I had these abilities,
操纵我 这样你就可以变得受欢迎了
manipulating me so that you could become popular!
把想法植入我的脑子里
Putting thoughts into my head
通过你那心灵 还是什么鬼能力
with your teleke... whatever the fuck...
-麦蒂逊 我发誓 我 -闭嘴
- Madison, I swear, I... - Shut up!
你的确在那些牌上动了手脚
You did do something to those cards.
每次我使用能力的时候
You've been there
你都在现场
every time I used my powers,
因为那其实是你的能力
because they're your powers.
你从三楼摔下来 你本来应该已经死了
You fell from three stories. You should be dead!
麦蒂逊 我向你保证
Madison, I promise...
-你让我觉得我很特别 -你的确是的
- You made me think I was special! - You are!
所以我在使用能力的时候没有任何感觉
That's why I never felt anything when I used my powers.
因为我根本就没有
I don't have them.
你杀了格温吗
Did you kill Gwen?
还有丽莎
Lisa?
我发誓我没有任何超能力
I don't have powers, I swear!
-胡说 -是你
- Bullshit! - It was you.
你看到我在哭 所以你保护了我
You saw me crying. You defended me.
我为什么要保护你 你毁了我的一切
Why would I defend you? You ruined my life!
老天 我真是愚蠢
God, I'm so fucking stupid.
你知道吗 我真的以为
You know, I... I really thought,
在大门打开 你走进来的那一刻
that when the door opened, and you walked in that day...
我希望你只是一个普通的女孩
I wanted you to be some normal girl.
我想要一个
I wanted someone...
我想要一个朋友
I wanted a friend.
然而我却得经历这场无尽的噩梦
Instead, I got this nonstop nightmare.
你为什么就是不能承认我们是朋友呢
Why is it so hard for you to accept that we are friends?
你一直在经受折磨是因为
You are in all of this pain because
你不愿意承认你是特别的
you won't admit that you are different.
你不愿意承认你的确在乎他人
You won't admit that you care about people.
你不愿意承认你在乎我
You won't admit that you care about me!
而现在 你甚至不愿意承认是你
And now, you won't admit that you saved me,
用你的能力
with your powers,
将我从伤害我的人手里解救出来
from people who were hurting me.
你说过你和她们并不是朋友 但我们是
You said yourself that none of you were friends. Well, we are.
我们是朋友 麦蒂逊
We are friends, Madison.
你为什么就是不愿意接受呢
Why won't you accept it?
你只会伤害我
You're just gonna hurt me
或者背叛我 或者离我而去
or betray me or go away.
不 我永远也不会
No. I never will.
我是你的朋友
I am your friend.
我也是你的朋友
I'm your friend, too.
麦蒂逊
Madison?
-发生了什么 -麦蒂逊
- W-What's happening? - Madison?
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
你想要一个朋友
You wanted a friend.
天哪 艾琳
Oh, my God. Irene.
麦蒂逊和艾琳
永远的好朋友
从表面上看 麦蒂逊似乎拥有了一切
On the surface, Madison appeared to have it all.
但在她的内心深处 她是迷茫而孤独的
But on the inside, she was lost, alone.
所以她创造了艾琳 一个自己内心世界的投影
So she created Irene, a projection in every sense.
一部分满足了她的幻想 另一部分却充满了困惑
One part wish fulfillment, another part confession.
潜意识里 她在内心的精神牢笼中向外求救
An unconscious cry for help from within her psychic prison
在这阴阳魔界之中
in The Twilight Zone.
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表