剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
我找到你的眼镜了
I have your glasses.
你得给我点线索 什么都行 那我就能
You got to give me something-- okay, just anything, so I can,
我就能找到你 能看到或听到的 或气味
so I can find you-- uh, sights or sounds or-or smells, please.
我觉得我在森林里
I think I'm in the woods.
我能听见远处有猫头鹰在叫
I hear an owl in the distance?
猫头鹰 猫头鹰
An owl. An owl.
猫头鹰
An owl.
什么事
Yeah?
这附近还有别的人家吗 哥们
Any other houses in this area, man?
就这家了
You're looking at it.
-是吗 -我能帮你吗 伙计
- Yeah? - Can I help you with something, pal?
也许你能 伙计
Yeah, perhaps you can, pal.
你家藏了什么东西吗
You hiding anything back there?
-你在说什么 -嗯
- What are you talking about? - Yeah...
今晚这附近 这附近出现过一个女人吗
Was there a woman-- was there a woman in this area tonight?
你♥他♥妈♥的大半夜
What the hell are you doing
跑到我家门口干什么
on my porch in the middle of the night?
不如你直接回答我的问题吧 混♥蛋♥
How about you just answer my question, asshole?
你赶紧离开 否则我就报♥警♥了
You get the hell out of here or I'm calling the cops.
报啊 报♥警♥啊 报啊
Call 'em. Call the cops. Call 'em.
安妮 安妮 抓你的人有胡子吗
Annie, Annie, did the man who took you have a beard?
有 他有
Yes! Yes, he did!
还穿着格子衫
And a-a plaid shirt!
你个畜牲
Motherfucker.
她在哪
Where is she?!
她在哪
Where is she?!
她在哪
Where is she?!
对不起
I-I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm-I'm sorry.
菲尔 你还在吗
Phil, are you still here?
我在
Yeah.
你变安静了
You got quiet.
爸爸
Daddy?
奥德拉 你在哪
Audra, where are you?
亲爱的 你在干什么
Honey, what are you doing?
你知道你得上♥床♥睡觉了 来吧 我们走
You know you need to go to bed. Come on. Come on, let's go.
安妮 是我
Annie. Hey, it's me.
你是谁
Who are you?
-安妮 -你在这干什么
- Annie. - What are you doing here?
天呐
Oh, my God!
天呐 天呐
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
-你对我丈夫干了什么 -不不 听我说
- What did you do to my husband? - No, no, no, hey, hey, hey, hey.
不不 是我 菲尔 阿什福德的菲尔
No, no, no, it's-it's me, it's Phil. It's Phil from Ashford.
我们打算在两地中点见
You know, we were gonna meet halfway
在皮尔逊湾 然后
in-in Pilson Bay, and then...
然后我下了火车 然后
Um, and then, uh, I got off the train and, uh...
-我找到了你的眼镜 -妈妈
- and I got your glasses. - Mom?
-你需要我救你的命 -我害怕
- You needed me to save your life. - I'm scared.
走开 你走开 你别过来
Stay away. You stay away! Stay away from us.
-不不 什么 是我啊 -不 别再过来了 别
- No. No, what-what, hey, please. - No, don't come any closer. No--
-你就待在那 待在... -妈妈 我害怕
- Stay right there! Stay... - Mom, I'm scared.
不 但你需要我救...
No, but you needed me to save...
-安妮 等等 -离开我们
- Annie? Just wait... - Get away from us.
-回你的房♥间锁上门 -妈妈
- Run to your room and close the door. - Mommy...
-拜托 安妮 -不
- Please, Annie. - No.
别再靠近我了
Don't come any closer to me.
我刚救了你的命
I just saved your life!
我刚救了你的命
I just saved your life.
-别动 举起手来 -什么
- Freeze! Show me your hands. - What?
-你 把手举到我能看到的地方 -不
- You, sir, hands where I can see them. - No...
-别动 -不准动
- Freeze. - Don't move.
怎么回事
Wh-What is happening?
他闯进了我的屋子
He broke into my house!
-什么 -趴下
- What? - Get on the ground!
不 等等 先等等
No. Just-just wait. Just wait. Hey...
安妮 别这样
Annie-- No! Hey, ow!
你不明白 她有危险
You don't understand, she was in danger!
安妮 你能听见吗 说话啊 拜托
Annie, can you hear me?! Say something! Please!
我不认识他 我从没见过他
I don't know who he is! I've never seen him before.
他闯进了我的屋子 袭击了我的丈夫
He broke into my house and he attacked my husband.
-为什么 你为什么这么说 -请帮帮我
- Why-- why are you saying that? - Please help me!
-他袭击了我的丈夫 -我们已经聊了好几周
- He attacked my husband! - We've been talking for weeks.
-不 -告诉他们皮尔逊湾的事
- No! - Tell them about Pilson Bay.
安妮 安妮
Annie! Annie!
你想带这个精神病去警局
You want to take this psychopath down to the station,
还是我来
or should I?
你去吧
He's all yours.
你欠我一回
You owe me.
天呐
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, my God.
天呐 她说得对
Oh, my-- She's right.
我的心理医生说得对 我
My shrink's right, I'm...
我幻听
I hear voices.
我幻听
I hear voices.
我
I...
我白白穿越了大半个国家
I traveled halfway across the country for nobody.
我杀了个陌生人
I killed a random guy!
我砸烂了他的脸
I just, just bashed his face in.
我杀人了
I killed a guy.
还有他女儿 他可怜的女儿
And his daughter, and his poor daughter.
只是我
It's just me.
我是个杀人犯 我是个杀人犯
I'm a murderer. Oh, I'm a murderer.
都是我 都是我一个人
It's all me. It was just me.
天呐
Oh, my God!
菲尔
Hello, Phil.
-安妮 -天呐
- Annie? - Oh, God,
我已经等这一天等很久了
I've been waiting for this day for a long time.
-什么 -我告诉你这很复杂
- What? - I told you it was complicated.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这一切都是为了让我和奥德拉过得更好
This was about a better future for me and Audra.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
我不明白 你在说什么
I don't understand. What are you...
现在究竟什么情况
What is happening here?
你是我的逃生出口 菲尔
You were my escape hatch, Phil.
你救了我们
You saved us.
现在我的生活终于能重新开始了 多亏了你
Now my life can finally begin, all because of you.
不不
No. No. No.
天呐 你是个怪兽
Oh, my God, you are a monster.
你 你骗了我
You-- You're-- you lied to me!
不 也不是
No, not really.
我只是说了你想听的话
All I ever did was tell you what you wanted to hear,
而你愿意为此杀人
and you were willing to kill for it.
我说了 你是有意义的
I told you, you had a purpose.
再见 菲尔
Goodbye, Phil.
不 不
No, oh, no!
要做什么样的妥协
What kind of compromise
才能与另一个人产生羁绊
goes into connecting with another human being?
是在中点见吗[折衷]
Is it meeting in the middle?
还是直接越过底线
Or going all the way to the end of the line?
菲尔·海斯找到了羁绊
Philip Hayes found connection
却是与他灵魂深处最黑暗的部分相契合
but only with the darkest part of his soul.
而他的下半生都将
A region of self that he'll inhabit
与这样的自己共存
for the rest of his life.
在这 就在阴阳魔界
Here, in The Twilight Zone.
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表