剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
这边走
Right this way.
章鱼沙拉很棒
The octopus salad is amazing.
我想我们可以
So, I was thinking we could just
点一堆 然后分着吃
get a bunch of little things and share?
这样我们没种都能尝一点
That way we can try everything tapas-style.
我有半数都不知道是什么
Don't know what half this stuff is.
我已经想来这地方好几个月了
I've been wanting to come to this place for months.
什么
What?
自从克拉拉·波多夫赢下了《主厨大佬》后
Ever since Clara Bordeaux won Chef Boss,
这里几乎就定不到位置了
it's, like, impossible to get in here.
怎么了
What is it?
你看我的眼神很奇怪
Well, you, you're looking at me weird.
是吗 对不起
Oh, am I? I'm sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
她赢得了上一季的《主厨大佬》 然后...
Anyway, she won last season of Chef Boss, and...
只是 你的头发
It's just, your hair.
我的头发怎么了
What about my hair?
是...是卷的
It's... it's curly.
但是你的资料照片上 好像...
I feel like, in your profile photo, it was...
好像是直发
I feel like it was straight.
好吧
Okay.
没有那么卷
It's not that curly.
看 直发
See? Uh, straight.
卷的
Uh... curly.
我两种发型会换着来
I wear it both ways.
好吧
Okay.
你是不喜欢吗
Do you not like it, or something?
没事
Yeah, it's fine.
我在点评网上看到说鱿鱼墨汁海鲜饭
So, I read on Yelp that the squid ink paella
是必点 所以...
is a must, so...
-喂 -我其实不感冒...
- Hello? - I'm really not crazy about...
不好意思 你刚刚说什么
I'm sorry. What-what did you just say?
鱿鱼墨汁海鲜饭是必点
That the squid ink paella is a must.
喂
Hello?
你喜欢炸土豆饼吗
Ooh, and do you like croquettes?
这里有猪肉和鸡肉馅的
'Cause they've got pork or chicken.
有人吗
Is someone there?
你好
Um, hello?
等等 你能听到我说话吗
Wait, wait, you can actually hear me?
这...这是怎么回事
What is... what's going on?
-这不是真的吧 -如果你觉得可以
- This can't be real. - Uh, if that's okay with you,
我要点鸡肉的 一份有四个
I'm gonna get chicken. And it comes with four,
这样我们可以每人吃两个
so we could each get two.
行吗
Yeah?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我...没事 我没事
I... am fine. I'm fine.
你怎么做到的
How are you doing this?
-停下 停下 -那不如不点土豆饼
- Stop. Stop it. Stop it. - Uh, so maybe not the croquettes, then?
-停下 停下 -除非你想吃
- Stop it. S-Stop it. - Unless you want them.
-停下 停下 -天啊 怎么回事
- Stop it. Stop it. - Oh, my God. What is happening?
-所以你... -我不明白 你能听到我说话吗
- So you do... - I don't understand. Can you hear me?
能 我当然能听到了 我在和你说话
Yes. Of course I can hear you. I'm talking to you.
或者我在想到你 到底怎么回事
Or I'm thinking at you, I guess. What is happening?
是这么回事吗
Is that what's happening?
-我他妈不知道 -你说什么
- I have no fucking clue. - Excuse me?
-你还在吗 -什么 不 对不起
- Are you still there? - What? No. I'm sorry.
-什么 不是和你说 -喂
- What? That wasn't for you. - Hello?
好吧
Okay.
-听着 如果你不想点 -好好好
- Look, if you don't want them... - Yes. Yes. Yes.
-喂 -好
- Hello? - Yes.
你没在仔细听吧 菲尔
Okay, you're not listening, are you, Phil?
-喂 -好吧
- Hello? - Okay.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
我能不能失陪
Hey. Hey, hey, could you excuse me
一小会
for just one moment?
好吧
Uh... yeah.
该死
Shit.
我是疯了吗
Am I going crazy?
如果你疯了 那我可能也疯了
If you're going crazy, then I-I guess I am, too.
好吧
Okay.
这...
This is...
这很好笑...
This is very funny-- Uh...
你是谁 从我脑子里出去
Who is this? Get out of my head.
-你从我脑子里出去 -不 你出去
- You get out of my head. - No, you get out!
你是什么...你是什么灵媒吗
What are you, some-- are you some kind of psychic?
不 我只是在家里做我自己的事
No! I was just, I was just minding my own business at home
你的声音突然出现在我的脑子里
and your voice just suddenly popped into my head.
不不不 好
Oh, no, no, no, no-- Okay.
-听我说 -我在听你说
- You listen to me. - I am listening to you.
不管这是什么 我不喜欢
Whatever the hell this is, I don't like it.
你不喜欢吗 我也不许换
You don't like this? I don't like this!
很好 那不要再和我说话了
Great, so stop talking to me.
你也不要再和我说话了
And you stop talking to me.
-一言为定 -一言为定
- Deal! - Deal!
大脑里出现声音有很多不同的含义
A voice in your head can mean a few different things.
良心的声音 神圣的灵感
A conscience, divine inspiration...
或者是疯狂
...or madness.
但如果那其实是一团错综的线路
But what if, instead, it were a case of crossed wires,
而有人从这团交错的通路中
one made through the tangled, enigmatic switchboards
来到了阴阳魔界呢
of The Twilight Zone?
你正在穿越另一个维度
You're traveling through another dimension,
一个不仅有声有图 还包括思维的维度
a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind.
它是游移在光与影
It is the middle ground between light and shadow,
科学与超自然的中间地带
between science and superstition.
它位于人类恐惧的深谷
And it lies between the pit of one's fears
和知识的巅峰
and the summit of one's knowledge.
你现在正穿越想象力的维度
You are now traveling through a dimension of imagination.
你已经跨越来到了阴阳魔界
You've just crossed over into The Twilight Zone.
阴阳魔界
第二季第一集
中点见
你在吗
Are you there?
在
Yep.
然后我就让她滚
So, then I told her to get out,
但今早她还是在
but this morning she's still here.
-"她"是那个声音吗 -对
- "She" Being the voice? - Yeah.
你昨晚的约会后来怎么样了
How did the rest of your date go last night?
糟透了 意料之中
As expected. Shitty.
花了200块钱 啥也没干成
You know, I dropped 200 bucks for nothing.
这又不是交易
It's not a transaction.
不 当然不是了 我不想要交易
No, of course not, I don't want a transaction.
我想要和一个不错的人进行一段有意义的感情
I want something meaningful with someone awesome.
我想继续聊聊你听到的声音
I want to go back to this voice that you heard.
我们是否可以讨论一下
Can we discuss the possibility
这个声音其实是你自己的可能性呢
that the voice was perhaps you?
我们花了大把时间讨论了
Well, we spend a lot of time
你怎么"注孤生"的
in here talking about how you're "Doomed to be alone,"
那些女人 你所说的每次约会里
and how all these women, e-every date you bring up, in fact,
-结局不愉快都是她们的错 -好
- you say it's their fault that you're unhappy. - Okay.
所以我们可以讨论一下是否有此可能性
So, can we discuss the possibility
其实这个声音是你的应对机制
that this voice could, in fact, be a coping mechanism?
是你深知这段关系没有继续下去的可能性
A fabrication that you made up to get out of a date
所以为了从约会中脱身而捏造的呢
that you knew wasn't gonna go any further?
无论如何 那段感情都没戏的
I-It wasn't going any further regardless, okay?
她乏味 无趣
She was vapid, she was boring.
她的头发
Her hair...
-就跟资料不一样 但是 -没事的 菲尔
- It was different, but... - It's okay, Phil.
高标准并没有什么错
It's okay to have high standards,
但人生并非浪漫喜剧
but life isn't a romantic comedy.
完美女人是不存在的 所以
And the perfect woman doesn't exist. So...
或许咱们可以想出一些对策
maybe you and I can come up with some strategies
-让你能妥协 -她也可以妥协啊
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表