剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
Biblical.
听说只有主街几个街区下了雨
Yeah, I heard it only hit a block on Main Street, too.
我家那里一滴都没有
I didn't get a drop at my place.
我几乎没认出你来了
I almost didn't recognize you.
要来点咖啡吗
Can I get you some coffee?
好啊 好
Sure. Yeah.
怎么了 那阵雨把你从藏身处里逼出来了吗
So, what, the rain got you out of hiding?
那阵雨真是...
Yeah, that was, uh...
很奇怪
really something.
今天生意不好啊
Slow day today, huh?
那条州际公路把大家的生计都毁了
That interstate really dried up everything for everyone,
除了镇长之外吧
except the mayor.
可惜我签下租约的时候不知道
Too bad I didn't know about that before I signed the lease.
要给你来点什么吃的吗
Can I get you started with anything?
只要咖啡
Just the caffeine.
好吧 我请了
All right. Well... coffee's on me.
-谢谢 -那阵雨根本没下到我家
- Thanks. - You know, that whole storm, it barely missed my place.
真可惜 我还想免费洗个车呢
Shame, too. I could've used the free car wash.
你的车可得上帝亲自出马才洗得干净
Well, it'd take an act of God to clean that hunk of junk.
-闭嘴 -好了 你做完了吗
- Shut up. - All right. You good?
完美
Perfect.
记得下周
Oh, remember, next week,
我们要开始粉刷墙壁了
we're gonna start on painting the wall, okay?
不要找借口 不管晴天雨天
No excuses. Rain or shine.
好吧 妈妈 新墙
Right, Mom. Fresh paint?
那肯定能扭转乾坤
Yeah, that'll turn everything around here.
粉刷能创造奇迹 你看着瞧
Paint works wonders. You'll see.
快点 收拾好东西
Come on. Get your stuff ready.
一切都还好吧
You guys good?
能再给我拿点糖浆吗
Can I get some syrup, if you don't mind?
-好 -谢谢
- Yes. - Thank you.
树桩
坑洞
垃圾
粉刷餐厅
细节真逼真
Nice details.
尼谢尔·德尔里奥牧师
埃米利托
Emilito?
忙碌蜜蜂餐厅
这是你干的吗
Did you do this?
什么时候干的
When?
你为什么不用架子上的油漆
I mean, why didn't you use the paint that was in the shed?
妈妈 不是我涂的
Mom, this wasn't me.
那是谁干的
Well, then who was it?
你看看这粉刷后的样子
Did you see this paint job?
是啊 看起来很不错
Oh, yeah. Looks amazing.
干出这种事的人都未经我的许可
Yeah, well, whoever did it did it without my permission.
这幢楼依然是镇长的
I mean, you know the mayor still owns this building.
他可不是那种"我们来把墙刷成橘色"的人
He's not a "let's paint the walls orange" kind of guy.
我倒是觉得看起来很棒
Looks pretty incredible, if you ask me.
我觉得粉刷的人让这地方都亮堂起来了
I think whoever did it really brightened this place up.
有点奇怪
I mean, it's a bit strange.
亮橘色的确还行
Bright orange is definitely a choice.
我觉得应该算是桃色
I think it's more peach.
也许你说得没错
You know, maybe you're right.
的确显得更加有活力了
It kind of does cheer things up a bit.
是吗 那谁在乎康利是怎么想的
Yeah? Well, then who cares what Conley thinks?
是啊
Yeah.
商店关门
选康利
做镇长
这...
This...
垃圾
Piece of crap.
小心点
Watch your step.
-天啊 特纳太太 -亲爱的 你没事吧
- Oh, my God. Mrs. Turner? - Honey, are you okay?
-你没事吧 -我没事
- You okay? - Uh, uh, I'm fine.
我没事 我总是忘了这里有个洞
I'm, I-I-I'm fine, I... I keep forgetting where that hole is.
差点摔断我的屁♥股♥
Damn near broke my hip.
-该有人来处理一下 -是啊
- Someone should fix that. - Yeah, right.
不 我们在建议箱里塞了字条
No, we put a note in that suggestion box,
他根本看都不看
but he doesn't even bother to look.
天知道市长上次看这玩意是什么时候的事了
And Lord knows the last time the mayor even glanced at the thing.
建议箱
建议箱
填好坑洞
他们就决定不搬家了吗
So they just decided not to move?
他们留下来是好事 但有点奇怪
I'm glad they're staying, but it's kind of weird.
镇子上的翻修肯定让他们改变主意了
All these fixes around town must have changed their mind.
不得不承认 这地方看起来好多了
I mean, you got to admit, it's looking a lot better around here.
连特纳太太的坑洞都填好了
Yeah, even Mrs. Turner's pothole got fixed.
我念叨那个坑洞好几年了
You know, I've been talking about that pothole for ages.
很高兴终于有人听了
I'm glad someone was listening.
康利镇长 我不知道是谁粉刷了餐厅
Mayor Conley, I don't know who painted the diner.
你知道聪明鬼都会怎么样吗
You know what happens to smart-asses?
-会成为镇长吗 -埃米利奥
- They get to be mayor? - Emilio.
很抱歉 下次不会了
I am so sorry. It won't happen again.
下次从你的房♥租里扣
Well, next time, it's coming out of your rent.
-你没事吧 镇长先生 -我没事
- You okay, Mr. Mayor? - I'm f-fine.
谢谢你的关心 你是...
Thank you for your concern, Mister, uh...?
-格兰特 -对 格兰特 当然了
- Grant. - Right, Grant. Yes, of course.
-杰森·格兰特 -对
- Jason Grant. - Right.
你以前是跟我妻子一起工作的
You actually used to work with my wife.
特里娜
Trina.
对哦
Right.
节哀顺变
I'm so sorry for your loss.
我在镇长办公室吵了好几个月
I've been fighting with the mayor's office
要移走那棵树
for months to get that tree removed.
他们说太贵了
They said it was too expensive.
但现在那棵树不见了
But it's gone now.
树 树桩 树根
Trunk, stump, roots.
全都不见了
Poof. Gone.
这是谁干的
Well, who the hell did that?
不管是谁干的
Whoever did it,
我欠他们一瓶啤酒
I owe 'em a beer.
也许这里一切
Maybe things are, uh,
开始好起来了
getting better here.
看来我还是留下来吧
Think I just might stick around.
看来一切都开始变样了
Looks like things are turning around.
让我想起了以前的利特尔顿
Reminds me of when Littleton used to be something.
感觉一切都终于被纠正了
Feels like wrongs are finally being righted, you know?
简直就像是镇上出现了守护天使
It's like a guardian angel's come to town or something.
是康利市长
It's Mayor Conley.
-什么 -他应该想讨我们欢心
- What? - He should be trying to get in our good graces.
他明年要连任
He's got that reelection next year.
是选举
Election.
不是连任
Not reelection.
-你说什么 -格兰特镇长
- Sorry? - Mayor Grant,
她在任期内去世了
she passed away in the middle of her term.
他凭空得到了这个职位
The order of succession just fell into his lap.
他从来没被选举过
He was never actually elected.
从来没有
Ever.
我才不在乎他为什么这么做
I could care less why he's doing it.
昨天我后院还有个价值千金的麻烦
Yesterday I had a thousand-dollar problem in my backyard,
今天就没有了
and today I don't.
不管你怎么说
Well, whatever you call it,
也许他的确为了选票在努力改善这个小镇
maybe he is trying to butter up this town for votes.
这瓶敬努力好心的康利镇长
Here's to the good and handy Mayor Conley.
不用了
I'm good.
你会怎么做 特里娜
What would you do, Trina?
镇子上终于有你在时的感觉了
The town is feeling a bit more like it did when you were around,
但是镇长的高速公路却让所有人
but the mayor's highway is pushing everyone going in this direction
离利特尔顿越来越远
right by Littleton completely.
他们好像从来不知道我们的存在
Like they don't even know we exist.
转入
利特尔顿
全美最有魔力的小镇
转入
利特尔顿
全美最有魔力的小镇
太大了
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表