剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
是的 我们知道
Yes, we know.
我在哪儿
Where am I?
你觉得舒服吗
Are you comfortable?
舒服 谢谢你
Yes. Thank you.
请不要做出任何有个性的
Please do not make any individualized,
以及带有恐吓性的动作
threatening movements.
恐吓性
Threatening?
你并不害怕我 对吗
You're not afraid of me, are you?
你觉得舒服吗
Are you comfortable?
舒服 谢谢你
Yes. Thank you.
但你为什么害怕我
But why are you afraid of me?
我们害怕你频繁地改变主意
We are afraid of how often you change your minds,
以及你是多么地难以预测
and so unexpectedly.
但人不就是会常常改变主意吗
But surely you change your mind sometimes.
你不是吗
Don't you?
我们的大脑是单一共享的
Ours is a single shared mind.
改变它所需要的能量和让你们的
To change it would require the same energy needed
密西西比河倒流所需的能量一样多
to reverse the flow of your so-called Mississippi River.
一个大脑 那听起来并不是很民♥主♥
One mind. That doesn't sound very democratic.
在民♥主♥政♥治♥下 一半的人口
In a democracy, half the population
都想要与他们原本拥有的一切不同的东西
wants something different than what they're getting.
我们已经见识到了事态会如何发展
We've seen how that can go.
你是说地球吗
You're talking about Earth.
它还剩下什么
What's left of it.
你一直在观察我们
You've been watching us?
是的
Yes.
从我们首次接收到你们的无线电讯息开始
Since first we heard your radios.
1945年
Nineteen hundred and forty-five,
美国战胜了日本
the United States defeat Japan.
1965年
Nineteen hundred and sixty-five,
披头士乐队击败了上帝之子 等等
the Beatles defeat the son of your God, and so on.
不 实际这不是对的
Well, no, that's not exactly right.
然后到五十年代 你们开始传图片了
And then, in your 1950s, when you started sending pictures,
我们看了
we watched.
君王的审判 塔楼的坍塌
The trials of your kings, the collapse of your towers.
我们研究了演播室里观众的掌声
We studied the applause of studio audiences,
盼望着那是单一共享大脑的证据
hoping it was evidence of a single, shared mind.
你可以想象当我们发现是人工录音[罐装]
You can imagine our disappointment when we learned
就像你们的健怡可乐时 有多难过
it was artificial and canned, like your diet colas.
但尤其是
But more than anything else,
我们研究你们的电视广♥告♥时
we studied your television commercials.
我们经常难以理解
We struggled to understand
对你们来说什么是重要的 你们喜爱什么
what was important to you, what you loved.
你们想要什么 需要什么 以及为什么
What you wanted, what you needed, and why, so often,
它们都是不一样的
they weren't the same thing.
你们有这些惊人的科技
You have all of this unbelievable technology,
而每天做的就是看电视吗
and all you've been doing is watching television?
特此说明 我们也看了
Specifically, we have been watching
你们的电视广♥告♥ 没错
your television commercials, yes.
但我们甚至都不再看电视广♥告♥了
But we don't even watch our television commercials anymore.
我们已经 怎么说 进化了
We've, I don't know, evolved.
现在我们都直接跳过广♥告♥
We skip right past them.
没错 你们确实进化了
It's true, you have evolved.
商业广♥告♥在你们没有意识到的情况下
Commercials now grow in the rich soil
生长在财富的土壤里
of your unconscious minds.
那对你来说很重要吗
And that matters to you?
唯一重要的是人类被阻止了
It only matters that humans are stopped.
但是...
But...
好吧
Okay.
但我都做了些什么
But what did I ever do?
我不掌管任何事 或者
I'm not in charge of anything, or...
任何政♥府♥ 任何国家
any governments or countries or...
卡纳米特人理解人类在察觉到自己
The Kanamit understands that a human being is most vulnerable
缺失什么的时候 是最脆弱的
when it perceives a lack of something.
你们一直都是想要
All you ever did is want something
你不曾拥有的东西
other than what you already had.
但所有人都这样
But that's anyone.
这里的人都这样
That's anyone around here.
艾伦·琼斯这样
That's, that's Ellen Jones,
隔壁的玛吉·史蒂文斯也这样
that's Marge Stevens from right next-door.
但你的渴求是悲痛驱使的
But your wanting is powered by grief.
就像你的世界中耀眼的大都市一样
Like the great glittering cities of your world,
我们能从太空看到你的渴求
we can see your wanting from space.
我的悲痛可没拍电视广♥告♥
My grief doesn't make television commercials.
所以你们在...
So you've been...
监视我们
monitoring us?
观看我们的广♥告♥ 这样你们能看到...
Watching our commercials so you can see...
我们的弱点
what makes us weak?
所以你们能怎样
So you can what?
入侵我们吗
Invade us or something?
那个蛋
The EGG.
你知道那是什么 是吗
You know what it is, don't you?
我当然知道
Of course I know what it is.
你以为是谁产下的
Who do you think laid it?
你以为是谁产下所有蛋的
Who do you think laid all of them?
这个主意当然不是我们的
The idea wasn't ours, of course.
蛋的主意是你们想出来的
The idea for the EGG was yours,
沃伦夫人
Mrs. Warren.
这样一切又能恢复正常
So that everything could be okay again,
这次永远正常
and this time okay forever.
这也是我们在做的事
And that's really all we're doing.
一切的确会再次恢复正常的
Everything will indeed be okay again.
尤其因为
Especially because
不会有人类存在
there won't be any human beings around
再来改变主意了
to change their minds about it.
这可不太好
Uh-oh-- oh, that's not very nice.
天啊
Oh, God!
有人吗
Hello?
打扰了
Excuse me?
你能告诉我现在地球上几点了吗
I wonder if you can tell me what time it is on Earth.
我现在想回去了
I'd like to go back now, please.
我想回家
I'd like to go home.
你阻止不了什么的
You won't be able to stop anything.
在这跟我们一起 你会很安全
And here with us, you'll be safe.
我不在乎 我也不想在乎
I don't care about that, and I don't want to,
天啊 跟你们在这待着
for God's sake, stay here with you.
我只想在分配给我的行动期
I just want to be at my designated fulfillment center
出现在指定的行动中心 像个正常人一样
at my allotted hour of fulfillment, like a normal person.
你记得你试图取消你家的蛋吧
You remember that you attempted to cancel your family's EGG.
没错
It's true, I did.
但那时我还不知道那是什么
But that was before I knew what it was.
并不是真的取消了 对吗
It wasn't really canceled, was it?
你记得你的蛋是一颗
You understand that your EGG is a spawn
设计来灭绝人类的卵吧
designed to eradicate the human race?
记得
Yes.
这对我也不重要
That doesn't matter to me, either.
-你理解你的蛋是... -是的
- You understand that your EGG is... - Yes.
我理解
I understand.
我知道
And I know.
我只是...
I just...
想要抱抱它
...want to hold it.
一会儿也好
Even for a little while.
因为它...
Because it's...
它是我的
Well, it's mine.
如果今天
It would be much, much better
跟我一起回家的是你 那就太好了
if it was you who was coming home with me today.
库存充足
即刻登记
注册表
简 简 你来了
Jane, oh, Jane, you're here!
因为如果有人值得拥有蛋 那就是你
Because if anyone deserves to have their own EGG, it's you.
十个人中有九个人同意
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表