剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
对 我很庆幸我做了
Well, yeah... I'm glad I did now,
不然你打算什么时候告诉我这个
'cause when were you planning on telling me this?
是的
Yes.
我是结婚了
I am married.
但是我多年来一直很不快乐
But I haven't been happy for years.
老实说 我觉得我被困住了
And to be honest, I feel trapped.
或者说
Let's just say...
他不是个好人
he's not a great guy.
然后你出现了
And then you come along.
能再次被倾听的感觉真好
It just feels so good to be listened to again.
我从没见过像你这样懂我的人 菲尔
I've... I've never met someone who gets me like you do, Phil.
我也没有
Me neither.
安妮
Annie?
你醒了吗
You awake?
安妮
Annie?
你好
Hi.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我不知道如果我大声说话 你能不能听到
I didn't know if you could hear me if I was talking out loud.
这太疯狂了
That's crazy.
我觉得只要你在想我 我就能听到
I guess I can hear you as long as you're thinking of me,
不管怎样
one way or another.
我希望你在这里
I wish you were here.
我在
I'm here.
你有没有
Hey, you wonder...?
有没有想过
You ever wonder why...
为什么你存在
you're here?
蜜蜂给花授粉
Bees pollinate flowers and...
虫能分解死亡的东西
...worms decompose dead things and...
我想不到我存在的原因
I can't think of a reason why I exist.
我的目标在哪
What's my purpose?
菲尔 我们存在都是有原因的
Phil, all of us are here for a reason.
也包括你
Including you.
可以称之为命运 但绝不是随意的
Call it fate or whatever, but nothing's random.
像这个连接
Like this connection we have,
肯定是有原因的 对吗
there's got to be a reason for it, right?
这把我吓坏了
It just freaks me out.
我不是
I'm not...
我不是特别成功
not particularly successful.
没有才华
Like talented or...
也没有男性魅力
...alpha-male hot.
我在任何方面都不特别
I'm just not special in any way, you know?
所以
So...
我为什么存在
why am I here?
菲尔
Phil?
即使我们无法理解我们的生活
Even if we don't totally understand what the hell
到底在做什么 总有一天
we're doing with our lives, one day,
我们回头看 会发现我们一直在走自己的路
we'll look back and we'll see we were following our path.
就我现在的生活而言
With the way things are in my life right now,
如果我不相信外面有更好的东西
if I didn't believe there was something better out there
在等着我 比如一个通往幸福的
for me, like, I don't know, an escape hatch
逃生出口之类的
to happiness or something,
我早上都起不了床
I couldn't get out of bed in the morning.
菲尔 我向你保证 你是有意义的
Phil, I promise you, you do have a purpose.
朋友 我
Oh, man, I...
三小时后我就要上班了
I have to be at work in three hours,
但我不想挂断
but I just don't want to hang up.
我也不想 我不想一个人
Me neither. I don't want to be alone.
和我在一起 菲尔
Be with me, Phil.
触摸我 菲尔
Touch me, Phil.
安妮
Oh, Annie.
安妮
Annie.
过去的这几周
My God, these past few weeks, they've--
是我人生中最棒的几周
they've been the best weeks of my life.
你就是我一直在寻找的一切
You're like-- you're everything I've ever been looking for.
我必须去见你
I have to meet you, like, today.
我从没想过事情会发展到这一步
Phil, I never meant for things to get this far.
我们陷得太深了
We're in too deep.
我得停下 菲尔
I need it to stop, Phil.
安妮 不 安妮
Annie, no. Annie...
我知道你也有这种感觉...
Um, I know you feel this, too, so...
这对我来说太危险了
It's too dangerous for me.
这很特别 你说过
This is special. You s-- you said so.
太危险了 我不能再这么下去了
It's dangerous. I-I can't do this anymore.
我很抱歉 菲尔 我不能
I'm sorry, Phil, I can't.
安妮 等等
Uh, Annie, wait. Just plea...
安妮
Annie...
安妮
Annie!
安妮
Annie?
你看过这个难看的《滑翔2》
Oh, God. Have you seen this garbage trailer
预告片吗 好像
for the new Deadstick 2 movie? It's like they--
好像他们都不再努力了
they're-they're not even trying anymore.
这到底是怎么回事 你甚至不能
Oh, what the hell? You can't even respond to me
像普通人一样回应我吗
like a, like a human being?!
我懂 你结婚了 我只是想表示友好
I get it, dude! You're married! I'm just trying to be friendly!
你没必要这么对我
You don't have to be such a bitch!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 我只是想你了
I'm sorry, I just miss you.
阿什福德到钻石瀑布
单程票 204美元
拜托 别
Come on, no, no.
你好
Hello?
安妮
Annie?
安妮
Annie?
菲尔
Hello, Phil?
我是金太太
It's Mrs. King.
这月第三次了
Third of the month.
该交房♥租了
Rent is due.
好 好 我晚点
Yeah. Yeah, I'll get back...
我晚点回复你
I'll get back to you later.
我只需要知道这是否是真的
Hey, I just need to know that this was real.
知道你是真的
That you were real.
拜托 说点什么
Please, just say something...
对我说点什么 我就
to me and I will...
我就再也不烦你了 就说点..
I'll leave you alone forever, just say some...
拜托 拜托 拜托
Please, please, please, please.
那你养了两只猫吗
So, you have, uh, two cats, huh?
没有
Nope.
你确定吗 我记得你说
You sure? I remember you saying...
说什么养了两只猫
saying something about having two, two cats.
我绝对没说
Yeah, I-I definitely didn't.
我对猫过敏 所以
I'm allergic, so...
我感觉你说了
I feel like you did.
你说你是哪里人来着
Um, where did you say you were from, again?
本地人
Uh, here.
真的吗 市区吗
Oh, wow, like the, the city proper?
我从没见过阿什福德的本地人
I never meet anyone who's actually from Ashford.
大家都说自己是阿什福德本地人
You know, everyone claims they're from Ashford,
但其实他们来自比弗克雷斯特什么的
but they're really from Beaver Crest or wherever.
弗罗里达就正好相反
You know, Florida's the opposite.
没人愿意承认他们来自弗罗里达
Nobody wants to admit they're from Florida.
菲尔
Phil?
安妮
Annie?
天呐 听到你的声音真开心
Oh, my God, it's so good to hear your voice!
天呐 安妮
Oh, God, Annie!
安妮 我好想你
Annie, oh, I miss you so much.
没有你的生活寡然无味
Life sucks without you.
天呐 我一直
Oh, my God, I've been--
几乎都没怎么下床
barely been able to get out of bed.
活得一团糟 但过去几周
I'm a total wreck, but-but these last few weeks
没有你的生活让我认真思考
without you have got me thinking,
我现在知道了 菲尔 我需要你
and-and here's the thing, Phil: I need you.
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表