剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
I'm broke? What the fuck is wrong with you?
对不起 我...该死
I'm sorry, I... Shit.
算了 你今晚也没必要非得来的
You know what? Y-You don't have to come tonight, okay?
留在家里吧
Just stay home.
-贾思敏 我不是这个意思... -不 我觉得
- Jasmine, that's not what I meant... - No, I think...
我觉得这样最好
I think that's best.
别来了 留在家里
Don't come. Just stay.
没事的
It's fine.
反正有你在我会更加紧张
Hell, just gonna be more nervous having you there anyways.
你的审视目光
Judgmental ass.
好了
Okay.
《鼓掌》
Ovation,
你们的主持人 JJ·马洛伊
your host J.J. Malloy.
丁哥先生冰淇淋赞助
Brought to you by Mr. Diggle's Ice Cream,
好到你愿意去死
It's so good you'll die for it.
你们想我吗
Did you miss me?
现在是《鼓掌》的总决赛
It's the finals on The Big Ovation.
从地球上能看到的星星
You know, most of the stars that you can see from Earth
往往都已经消逝几百万年了
died out millions of years ago.
但是今晚 我们可以通过你们的掌声
But tonight, with your applause, we're gonna make
在这三位年轻人中选出一颗新星
one of these three young people a brand-new star.
我是JJ·马洛伊 这里是...
I'm J.J. Malloy, and this...
《鼓掌》
...is Ovation.
*她为我舞动*
*She dances for me*
*她就是我*
*All that is she*
*想成为的模样*
*I long to be*
抱歉
Sorry.
*他们抹去了她的声音*
*They silence her voice*
*但我听到了她的律动*
*But I hear her sway*
*隐藏在他们的耻辱中*
*Within the sea of their shame...*
抱歉
Sorry.
贾思敏·德兰西
Jasmine Delancey
就是今晚《鼓掌》的胜利者
is the winner of Ovation!
没错 是《鼓掌》的胜利者
That's right. It's the winner of Ovation!
你看到了吗
You see them?
他们在外面等了一整晚了
They've been out there all night.
讲和吧
Hey. Peace offering.
我很抱歉我昨晚没去
I'm really sorry I missed it last night.
你的表现肯定很棒
Clearly, you were amazing.
不 我没有
Yeah, no, I wasn't.
我的表现其实很差
I was actually pretty awful.
-不 -真的 Z 我都跑调了
- No. - I was, Z. I-I sang off-key,
我忘记和♥弦♥了 但他们还是鼓掌了
I forgot the frickin' chords, and-and yet they clapped.
连爸爸都鼓掌了 他的音准明明很棒啊
I mean, even Dad clapped. That man's got perfect pitch.
你肯定表现得很好 因为你都赢了
Well, you must have done good, 'cause you won, right?
好吧 我接下来要说的
Okay, I'm gonna say something,
可能听起来像是发疯了
and it's gonna sound like I'm crazy.
我自己知道
I'm aware of that.
但我需要你保持开明的态度
But I just need you to stay open, you know,
不要对我说
and not give me any of that,
"这在科学上来说是不可能的"
"Well, this is scientifically impossible" bullshit
-那套你经常说的话 -好吧
- that you like to say. - Okay.
菲姬死前给了我这枚硬币
Fiji gave me this coin right before she died,
从那以后 我也不知道
and ever since then... I don't know, man.
好像
I-I-I-I, I mean, like,
人们突然听到我了 他们会听
people listen to me. They hear me.
我都在想 是因为这枚硬币吗
And even, like, I'm wondering, you know, is it this coin?
这枚硬币里有什么
Is there something in this coin that's, like,
让这一切成真的魔力吗
making all this happen?
因为在这之前
Because prior to this,
没有人会看到我 甚至不会注意到我
no one saw me or even paid attention to me.
现在
And-and now
他们全都爱我
they frickin' love me.
谁会在人演砸的时候还鼓掌
I mean, like, who claps for someone when they suck?
因为我昨晚真的很烂
'Cause I sucked last night.
我不知道 这硬币里有什么
I don't know. Is there something in this coin
让这一切成真的魔力吗
that's making all this happen?
不 我是说...
Yeah. No, I mean...
这其实就说得通了
it actually makes a lot of sense.
对吧
Yeah, right?
这些人为什么要为
Yeah, like, why would all these people
一个刚刚赢得
be clapping for someone
全世界最了不起的歌♥唱比赛的人鼓掌呢
who just won the world's biggest singing competition?
不 为什么 他们为什么要这样
Yeah, no, why, why? Why would they like that?
这是一个很流行的节目
It's just a very popular program.
抱歉 我不知道
I'm sorry, I didn't know
你会变得这么古怪迷信 小贾
that you were gonna get all superstitious and weird, Jas.
你会和那些波士顿红袜队的人一样吗
Are you gonna be like those Red Sox people,
他们在世界杯的时候都会穿同样的内♥裤♥
the ones that wear the same underwear at the World Series?
这可恶心
'Cause that is nasty.
不 妹妹 他们喜欢你
No, girl, they like you, okay?
所以他们鼓掌
And that is why they're clapping.
看看看
Look, look, look.
看看你的粉丝
Look at your people.
都是为了你 妹妹
That's for you, girl.
真是太好了
Damn, it is pretty sweet.
贾思敏·德兰西
-贾思敏 我爱你 -贾思敏
- Jasmine! I love you! - Jasmine!
真的是你吗
Is that really you?
贾思敏
Jasmine.
你是我的英雄
You're my hero.
谢谢
Thank you...
回家去
Go home!
快点 快跑
Come on! Go, run!
上帝啊 小贾 刚刚那是怎么回事
Holy shit, Jas, what the hell was that?
我告诉你 都是因为这枚该死的硬币
I'm telling you, it's this frickin' coin.
真不敢相信我真的要信这个主意
Okay, I can't believe I'm even entertaining this idea,
但如果你觉得是因为这枚硬币
but if you really think it's the coin,
那你就该扔掉它
then you've got to get rid of it.
然后呢
And then what?
我要继续回去街头卖♥♥艺吗
What, I'm supposed to go back to just singing on the street?
我很高兴欢迎
Well, I am thrilled
节目的下一位嘉宾
to welcome this next guest to the show.
他是全世界
She is the winner
最著名歌♥唱比赛《鼓掌》的获胜者
of the world's most famous singing competition, Ovation.
请大家欢迎贾思敏·德兰西
Please welcome Jasmine Delancey!
贾思敏·德兰西
现场追踪
吉米·奥麦利
她来了
There she is!
-你看上去真美 -谢了 伙计
- Look at you, you look gorgeous. - Oh, thanks, man.
-当然了 当然了 -谢谢你邀请我
- Of course! Of course! - Thank you for having me.
当然了
Of course.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
这种待遇可不是每位嘉宾都有的
Well, this does not happen to every guest,
我只是告诉你一声
I just want you to know.
坐在家里的各位也在鼓掌吗
Are people clapping at home?
好吧 好吧
Oh, okay, all right.
这是脱口秀
It is a talk show.
好了 好了
Right, right.
我觉得还是应该多点说话的桥段
I think there might be a little bit of talking.
我要问的第一个问题是
The-the first question I have to ask you:
你最著名的那首歌♥灵感来源是什么
What was the inspiration for your famous song?
好吧
You know,
菲姬是《火之女》的灵感来源
Fiji inspired "Fire Lady."
没有她 我也不会来到这里
I wouldn't be here without her, you know?
嗯 菲姬的确很特别
Yeah. No, Fiji was special.
她...她真的很特别
She was... she really was.
我觉得他们的意思是 你很特别
I think they're saying you're special.
这...
This is...
不是每个客人都有这种待遇的
This isn't every guest gets this, you know.
这些人都爱你
These-these people love you.
好了 好了 好了
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表