剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
菲尔·汤普森
Phil Thom-Thompson.
鲍勃·约翰逊
Bob Johnson.
好吧
Okay.
都是为了你
It's all about you.
一直都是
That's all it's ever been.
是为了让这件事成功
It's about trying to get this right.
让什么事成功
Getting what right?
你想让什么事情成功
Like, what are you trying to get right?
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
因为 我爱你
Because... I love you.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
我不了解你
I don't know you?
我比任何人都更了解你
I know you better than anyone has ever known anybody.
我和你在一起很多年了
I've spent years with you.
即使是这样 我也没和你在一起很多年
Even if that's true, I haven't spent years with you.
好吧 你之前问我
Okay, okay, um, look, you asked me
我想从中得到什么
what I want out of all this.
我不是想给你留下深刻印象
It's not like I'm trying to impress you, okay?
我不是想把你争取过来 我这么做过
I'm not trying to win you over. I've done that.
我们在一起很多次了
We've been together many times.
但很抱歉 那
But I'm sorry, it's just--
那还不够从循环中突破出来
It's not enough. It doesn't cut it.
我不会满足于少了任何一部分的你
I won't be satisfied with anything less than all of you.
你也问过我为什么今天一直循环
You also asked me why today keeps repeating.
我没问过
No, I didn't.
你问过 是在
Yeah, you did. It was--
我说过 这就象是个无法解决的谜题
I said, like, it's a puzzle that can't be solved.
如果我诚实地说
If I'm really honest with myself,
我认为是你我之间的联♥系♥
I think it's for you and me to connect.
真正的联♥系♥
I mean, really connect.
不是通过欺骗 也不是暂时的
And not just through trickery, not temporarily,
真正的
but for real.
这就是为什么我对你很诚实
That's why I'm being totally honest with you.
我只是
I just...
我只是想让你爱我
I just want you to love me.
马克 我才刚认识你
Marc, I-I just met you.
对 但我不是才认识你
Yeah, but I didn't just meet you.
克劳蒂娅 听着
Oh, Claudia, look,
你得相信我的话 好吗
you're gonna have to take my word for it, okay?
我们联♥系♥
We connect.
我们得这样
We do.
我们对彼此有意义
We're meant for each other.
并且我一直带到第二天
And I can carry that from one day to the next,
哪怕你不能
even if you can't.
我可以学习 我可以
I can learn, I-I can...
你可以控制我 你可以骗我
You can manipulate me. You can lie to me.
这就是你正在描述的
That's what you're describing.
你可以利用我
You can take advantage of me.
什么 不是这样的
What? No. What-- That's not it at all.
打扰一下
Um, excuse me.
你想做什么 你不会大吵大闹的
What are you gonna do? You're not gonna make a scene.
你没这个本事
You don't have it in you.
你想要什么
What do you want from me?
我只是
I just--
我想让你在以后的日子里爱我
I want you to love me beyond the day.
不仅仅是一见钟情
Not just to fall in love with me.
而是真正的爱上我
I want you to be in love with me.
当你看到我的时候 你就会想"就是你"
So when you see me, it's like, "Oh, right. You!
"灵魂伴侣"
Hi, soul mate."
那不会发生的 哪怕我想这么做
That can't happen, even if I wanted it to.
其实我不想
Which I don't.
-可以发生 -不能
- It can happen. - No.
如果我每次都会重新开始
No. If... if I'm starting over every time,
-那这就是不可能的 -克劳蒂娅
- that's literally impossible. - Claudia.
你没有听我说
You're not listening to me.
我们拥有的这个 这是真实的
What we have, it's real, it's--
我的意思是 这具有魔力
I mean, it's magical.
你认为我是你陷入时间循环的原因
You think I'm why you're stuck in this time loop?
不是 可能是吧 我不知道
No. I-- Or yeah, maybe. I don't know.
这无所谓 关键是 克劳蒂娅
It doesn't matter. The point is, Claudia,
不管是在这个循环里还是外面
whether I'm in a loop or out of it...
我想和你共度一生
...I want to spend forever with you.
朋友 别这样
Okay, dude, no.
我懂这对你来说很浪漫
I-I get that this is a whole romantic
但是对我来说
thing for you, but for me,
这整件事情都太糟糕了
this whole thing feels super fucked-up,
真心话
to be honest.
如果这不是你想听的 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if that's not what you want to hear,
但我想让你知道我现在感受并不好
but I need you to know I don't feel comfortable right now,
一点都不好
like, at all.
没有什么浪漫场景是你不能破坏的 对吗
There's no romantic moment that you can't ruin, is there?
这不是第一次我跟你说我爱你
You know, this isn't the first time I told you I loved you,
但是是第一次我用了正确的方法
but it's the first time I did it right.
我告诉了你真♥相♥
I told you the whole truth,
但你还是不能接受我
and look, you still won't let me in.
我做什么都是没用的 对吗
It doesn't matter what I do, does it?
-听着 朋友 -你很幸运我在对你好
- Listen, dude... - You're lucky I'm nice.
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
没什么 我在开玩笑
Nothing. I'm kidding. Just kidding.
所以我们该做什么
So, uh, what should we do?
你要去哪里 好吧
Where you going? Okay.
我真希望你能明白我为此付出了多少努力
Okay. I wish you could just see how much effort I put into it.
你一点都不知道
You don't even know.
比如 我叫马可
Like, my name is Mark.
正常的"马可"
But just regular Mark, with a K.
我知道如果我说我叫"马克"
I knew if I threw that C action in there,
你就会想起七年级时那个蹩脚的故事
you'd think of that lame story from seventh grade.
你真不知道这有多糟糕吗
Do you honestly not see how fucked-up that is?
"糟糕" 什么意思
"Fucked-up"? What-- I mean, what does that mean?
你想说什么 "坏"吗
What are you saying? Like, "Bad"?
"好"的反义词 听我说
As opposed to "Good"? Let me tell you something.
你在同一天中生活了一千次 你的思维
You live one day a thousand times, your whole perspective
关于"好"的认识 "看我 我是个好人"
on the concept of good-- "Look at me, I'm good"--
不止是我自私地认为
isn't that just me selfishly trying to look
我在做正确的事
like I'm doing the right thing?
除非你想控制某个人
Except if you're trying to manipulate someone.
那你是在施展某种能力
Then you're wielding some kind of power?
不管怎样 你都在骗他
You're tricking someone either way.
谁又能说"所有的能力都是邪恶的"
And-and who even came up with the whole "All power is evil"?
你想想这件事 我想说 什么才是"邪恶"
If you think about it, I mean, what even is evil?
不 你只是深陷在这个
No, you're just so caught up in this
陈旧的好与坏的价值体系
whole worn-out value system of good and bad,
不能真正意识到
you can't really see...
好了 不要再提新生哲学了
Okay, enough with the freshman philosophy.
这事跟价值观没关系
This isn't about a value system.
我们的所作所为决定了我们是谁
All we are is what we do,
所以别表现得像是个混♥蛋♥了
so stop acting like a fucking creep.
克劳蒂娅 听我说
Claudia, Claudia, Claudia, listen to me.
我知道你能看清♥真♥♥相♥ 找到
I know you can see through this to the truth, to the freedom
-我们都想要的自♥由♥ -不 不
- that we both want. - No, no, no, no.
我们想要的是不同的自♥由♥
We-we want different freedoms.
你想要自♥由♥地去做
You want the freedom to do
任何你想做的事 而不会有被批判的感觉
whatever you want without feeling judged.
我想要不被骚扰和威胁
I want freedom to not be harassed and-and menaced.
威胁 什么
Menaced? What?
我知道你没想伤害我
I-I know you're not trying to hurt me.
如果你能后退一步
But if you could just take a step back and-and see it
-从我的角度来看 -那我的角度呢
- from my perspective. - What about from my perspective?
-你的角度 -对 这么多天
- Your perspective? - Yeah, what about all the days,
所有的努力 所有的尝试呢
what about all the tries, all the effort?
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表